(Closed) 1 CARAT CZ

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1849 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@gettingengaged2013:  I personally don’t, but I wanted to pass on what I’ve always heard and noticed for myself: the way you tell a CZ from something nicer is by the setting. You could put a perfect diamond in a walmart or claire’s setting and it’ll look like a CZ, and you can put a CZ in a delicate well-crafted gold setting, and no one would ever question it. To anyone but a jewler, a CZ in good condition looks like a very colorless and expensive diamond so pick your setting carefully and don’t fuss about the stone. Just be prepared to pay a couple hundred still for a high quality setting in gold 🙂 

Post # 4
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

One word: Asha.

Post # 5
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Whoch scott kay setting is it? Also, I second the asha cz vote

Post # 6
2031 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I don’t have a 1ct, but I do have a CZ in a gold setting and my engagement ring is in a nicer silver setting. The princess came from WinkCZ and I can’t tell you how worth it they are!! Even the jeweler who set it locally told me no one would have known it wasn’t a diamond.

Post # 8
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Asha (especially if you get it in an H color) looks outrageously believable and not at all tacky and fake.

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I have a Scott Kay, which setting are you looking to get?!

Post # 10
4663 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

berricle.com all the way!

Post # 11
743 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’ll try and find pictures. I have a CZ stand in ring. 🙂 Gorgeous. (had it for over a year now)

Post # 16
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Here’s my Scott Kay, my Fiance picked it out because of its side details, too!! My favorite part of it is the fluer de lis! 

The topic ‘1 CARAT CZ’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors