(Closed) 1 Carat Princess

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
bumblebug :  wow, that is stunning, I love it, thank you for sharing with me…I dont think anyone will mind seeing that again 🙂

Post # 17
1400 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
annieem :  Thanks! I was super glad it turned out better than I was visualizing it since it’s a bit of a gamble to go with something very different from the norm. I’m also glad others find it pretty too 🙂

Post # 18
866 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
cccoctober :  it could’ve been worse, you could have found the ring! Try to think positive, you don’t know what the setting looks like and although you know a bit about the ring it will still take your breath away when you see it for the first time, when you are presented with it you will be so excited. Can’t wait to hear when it’s happened!

Post # 20
960 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2008

My original set 1.10 center size 5 finger . 

Post # 22
35 posts
Newbee

IMG_2106

my center stone is 1.2, so a little larger than what you were asking, and the setting is .5 carats. My finger is a 3.75 🙂

Post # 24
35 posts
Newbee

View original reply
cccoctober :  thank you! I actually thought it looked weird for a little bc my fingers are so long😂😭 I’m obsessed now though haha❤

Post # 26
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m a size 7, so definitely larger ring size, but my stone is a 1 carat princess 🙂

photo2

DSC_0025_1

with my band:

ring-red-nails

The topic ‘1 Carat Princess’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors