(Closed) 1 day late, a few random symptoms- what do you think?

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Tests are only a couple of dollars at the most, just take one.  πŸ™‚  It’s the only way to know.  It should be accurate by now if you’re late. 

Post # 3
2943 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

You can go to a Dollar Tree or Dollar store and buy a test for $1. They are reliable. 

Post # 5
4044 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
beachbee17:  Like other PPs have suggested, go take a test! People on the internet cant tell you if you’re knocked up or not! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2017

my 2 main symptoms were abnormally clear skin & painfully sore boobs the day before aunt flo came to town. usually I break out 3 – 4 days before AF, and my bbs are pretty chill, so the day AF was supposed to hit, I tested, and got my BFP. go test!

Post # 7
844 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

No one can tell you if you are pregnant. Everyone has different symptoms of pregnancy and non-pregnancy. Take a test! 

Post # 8
1013 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
beachbee17:  We were TTC , and I was symptom spotting like crazy, and would have SWORN I was not pregant that month.  Felt completely ‘normal’, and because I was test-happy, got a negative 4 days before my missed period, 2 days, and the day before.  By the time I took my last text, because it was sitting out, the day I was supposed to get my period, I KNEW it would be a negative, I would get my period that day, and hopped in the shower – no.big.deal.

There was a BFP waiting for me when I got out of that shower!!!!  

TEST, TEST, TEST!!!  πŸ™‚

Post # 9
78 posts
Worker bee

PMS and pregnancy symptoms are eerily similar if not identical. Especially with the changing of seasons/if you have a cold they can stray from your norm. Go take a test!!

Post # 10
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

It sounds like your ER visit was in this same cycle? How long are your cycles typically?

If so, stress can definitely increase your cycle length by a varying amount of days. One of my cycles increased 10 days because of high work stress.

Since you aren’t charting, it is completely reasonable that this is just a longer cycle for you. If you get a negative test, just wait it out some more and test occassionally.

Post # 11
1517 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

If you are a day late you can test and have your answer.

Post # 12
1485 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

PMS and pregnancy symptoms are very similar. In fact, I swore AF was coming but I tested anyway and it was positive. If you think you’re late, I would go ahead and test!

Post # 13
8066 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Sometimes your cycle can vary or you can ovulate late.  I never had symptoms until 7-8weeks but I wasn’t looking for them.

Post # 14
1789 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

I didn’t have any symptoms until a few days after my predicted period even though I’d already taken a test. Those symptoms could point to pregnancy, but they could just be because you’re symptom-spotting. All you can do is take a test πŸ™‚

Post # 15
2065 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

PMS and pregnancy symptoms are almost identical. The only way to know is take a test.

The topic ‘1 day late, a few random symptoms- what do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors