(Closed) 1 day to go and I've embraced the cold, rain and wind.

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
2297 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

what a great attitude! lucky you to have a perfect plan B too. have a wonderful wedding!

Post # 4
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@luvmesumhim:  I’m so sorry the weather won’t be what you had hoped πŸ™  But way to keep up the positive attitude!  Rain or shine, the wedding will be awesome, you will look stunningly gorgeous, and just like you said, you’ll be married to the man you love!  Be sure to post some of those cute dancing in the rain photos if you end up doing them!  I think that’s a great way to embrace your circumstances and make light of the situation πŸ™‚

Post # 5
7311 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

Just sayin’… I LOVE rainy day wedding photos. LOVE them. I was actually hoping for rain on my wedding day. So moody and full of atmosphere.

Post # 6
8446 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

@luvmesumhim:  I can’t remember where I read it, or who said it, but if it rains on your wedding day, your marriage starts with a rainbow.

Post # 7
1554 posts
Bumble bee

Great attitude! Sometimes, the best pictures are when it’s not so sunny out! My mother setup a photo shoot for my little brother and I at a local park and it was cold, mushy, and downpoured just minutes after our last snapshot and everyone who has seen them has done nothing but rant and rave over them.

Post # 8
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yup, agree with PP, great attitude and a great way of looking at the situation….buy umbrella and cute boots to make it work!!! Don’t let the silly rain ruin your day, sending lots of good vibes your way for a fabulous wedding!!!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
2685 posts
Sugar bee

Rainy day or not, you still get to marry the love of your life this weekend πŸ™‚  

Also, I love the idea of cute rain boots with a wedding dress and having some rainy day photos!

Post # 11
2743 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Disney

They say rain on your wedding day is good luck πŸ™‚

Post # 12
1554 posts
Bumble bee

@luvmesumhim:  Girl, with all the adrenaline and blood pumping through your veins, 45 degrees is going to feel WONDERFUL! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
808 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

It snowed a foot on my wedding day  on 3/23/13.  Sigh.  I was so mad….but it all happened regardless of the snow.  Everyone came.  We still had great pictures.  I had a blast. 

πŸ™‚  It’ll be a great story someday! 

Post # 14
1239 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@luvmesumhim:  I am sure it will be an amazing wedding!

Post # 15
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@luvmesumhim:  your positive attitude is uplifting and inspiring πŸ˜€ it will be an amazing day with great pictures!!! 

The topic ‘1 day to go and I've embraced the cold, rain and wind.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors