(Closed) 1 month & 22 days till the BIG DAY – and I’m stressin …… (VENT)

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Ack!  The wedding stress!  Just keep reminding yourself it will all be over soon!  In the mean time, book yourself a massage appointment ASAP.  Maybe a facial too.  You have to take some time out to just calm down and be! Good luck!

Post # 4
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

You will be ok. Grab a bridesmaid or two, a bottle of wine, and take the night off. When you are overly stressed about the wedding it loses all of the fun and romance that it should have. So even though it seems like there is so much to do, take a night off. It was the best advice I got the month leading up to my wedding.

Work with your fiance to figure things out about the guest list. Depending on the financial contribution of parents, you may have the control here. At some point, you do have to stop inviting people. Maybe you can make a deal with the inlaws that after you receive X amount of “unable to attend”s they can invite other people, but not until then.

Good Luck. You are almost there.

The topic ‘1 month & 22 days till the BIG DAY – and I’m stressin …… (VENT)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors