(Closed) 1 month to go.

posted 9 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

You are so not crazy! Even up until the night before my wedding I just wasn’t all that excited about it anymore. I still had a lot to do, I was feeling almost overwhelmed, and I just wanted to sleep because I was TIRED from the busy day! Then, the morning of, I also just felt kind of like “meh” until I started getting my hair and makeup and stuff and read over the vows we were going to exchange later. That did the trick! Then the excitement FINALLY kicked back in lol And I was on top of the world the rest of the day! I really suggest reading over your vows if you’re feeling bummed about it. That always brought the butterflies back for me 🙂

Post # 4
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

you’re not crazy. i don’t understand the expectation that every woman MUST WANT to plan every detail of the wedding. i’d be quite happy outsourcing it all.. or better yet waking up one day married. i’m about 3 wks out.. it’s all about blocking and tackling, checking things of the list.

Post # 5
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

bon, I hope you at least have most of the planning done already? If not, you may want to hire someone at this point. Good luck!

Post # 6
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

You’re not crazy.  I think that we all feel like that at some point.  But I would agree with other responders here, if the wedding isn’t mostly planned and ready, then NOW would be a good time to bring in some help…Good Luck!

Post # 8
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

oh my gosh I cant wait till my wedding im super siked wish it was here now.

The topic ‘1 month to go.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors