(Closed) 1 month today! February brides are you stressed yet! how to keep calm?

posted 5 years ago in Emotional
Post # 2
1378 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Chapel on Base

YIKES!  I am not stressed but I just realized I am exactly one month out also.  πŸ™‚

Post # 5
1378 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Chapel on Base

I’m not stressed because we canceled the big wedding for a very intimate ceremony.   

I am having a hard time finding  matching shoes for my daugbters, niece, and great niece.  That became  a stressor today.  πŸ™

Post # 6
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Backyard

I have three weeks and one day πŸ™‚ just having a small ceremony so I’m not stressed just yet. Maybe try to fit in time to do something you love? I love baking while dancing to music, I find that keeps me sane.

Post # 7
7892 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

We are one month to the day today! Fiance created a Microsoft Excel countdown, so we go over it every day. It’s very cute! We are having our private ceremony at that time, so there is little anxiety. On the other hand, we continue to wait for RSVPs for the May celebration. Overall, though, we are just excited!

Post # 10
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

3 weeks from today for me!!

we’re having a relatively small wedding (65 people) and it’s very casual. Lawn games and a food truck on our propert.

I’m not stressed because I decided two months ago when we started planning that it wasn’t worth getting stressed abouT. We planned something we thought we would enjoy, picked food we liked…there’s still some DIY decor to do but frankly if I don’t get around to it I dont really care. It’s just another day. I’m excited to marry my fiancé and see all my friends and family but nothing to get worked up over. The vendors are set and frankly as long as there are food and chairs I think people will be happy.

i think a better question to ask is why are you so stressed out? What’s wrong that you’re stressing? Are you stressing just because you think you’re supposed to?

Post # 11
778 posts
Busy bee

I have 33 days left. I was doing pretty well, till like last monday. I feel tired all the time, but i can’t fall asleep at night. Or stay asleep throughout the night. (its 2.25 am here right now) and today i noticed Im very hungry. Which add to the stress, Im afraid my dress wont fit anymore… Its only 33 days left, somethings left to figure out. Im having a Destination Wedding so untill i get there Im kinda stuck.

Post # 12
592 posts
Busy bee

Date twin! We be stressed. I was working on several wedding things today. I’m making all our table name signs and need to make a few more place cards. I ordered all the candy for our candy bar, so that was fun. We’re still trying to find a place to host bagels the morning after our wedding… Plus we’re waiting on a lot of RSVPs! C’mon people, send ’em in!

Post # 13
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Backyard

View original reply
Mrstobe26: that’s not good! I’m only having about 16 people and its just a diy ceremony in my backyard with a home made dinner πŸ™‚ oh it’s also a surprise ceremony so that’s probably why I’m so calm; I’ve got no one bothering me about it πŸ˜‰ 

Maybe spend some time writing your fiance a letter on why you can’t wait to marry him. Maybe reminding yourself of why you’re doing it will make it all worth it πŸ™‚

Post # 14
2514 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Mrstobe26:  meh.  I’m pretty zen about it all.  If things go wrong, they will go wrong.  I’ve planned and organized as best I can.  As long as we get married and no one ends up hurt or worse,  we will make the best of it.

Fiance is on his 2nd stag.  He texted me to tell me there’s a few couples he would like to add to the guest list (rsvps are in already, seating chart is complete.) We will talk about it tomorrow.  

Post # 15
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

I am a march bride and super stressed out! Congrats to february brides! I pray for you all to have wonderful weddings and marriages! 

The topic ‘1 month today! February brides are you stressed yet! how to keep calm?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors