(Closed) 1 month until school starts

posted 5 years ago in College
Post # 3
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

@mandy102:  August 27th is our first day.

Post # 5
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

@mandy102:  Nah, it’s my junior year. The only thing different is I’m at a new school. I’m actually really excited for new opportunities and getting back into class discussions.

Post # 7
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I start August 21st at Murray State

Post # 8
9145 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

Even though I already have a graduate degree I’m going back to take some classes because my job will pay for them.  We start August 20.

Post # 9
723 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

August 25th is my first day of nursing school! I’ve been on the wait list for 2 years and was an “alternate” for this admitting class so everything was very last minute! 

I have almost all of my books purchased, tuition paid for (although we can’t register until August 2nd, how weird is that?), BLS class taken, physical done, drug test done, and background check done!

August 9th is our “nursing school orientation” where we order our uniforms and go over all our online programs (for clinicals etc) 

I can’t wait to start! 

Post # 10
1576 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Our college starts on August 20th and it sucks! All the other colleges and universities are starting on the 27th.

If I had the authority to make such decisions – NO college or university would start until after Labor Day – the way God intended! I wait all freaking year for summer, it goes by way too fast and I DO NOT like having my last few precious weeks of summer ripped off!

Post # 11
11239 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

FI goes back September 4th. I didn’t realize there were schools that started before Labor Day anymore?

Post # 12
1306 posts
Bumble bee

I’m taking a couple of classes to meet the educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam, and classes start Aug 26th.  I graduated with my bachelor’s 1.5 years ago, so hopefully my good study habits haven’t completely escaped me 🙂

Post # 13
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I wish mine started that late. My university starts super early on the 15th of August.

The topic ‘1 month until school starts’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors