(Closed) 1 or 2 MOH

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Personally, I don’t think its rude and I would hope that your first Maid/Matron of Honor would understand since she has now moved and isn’t able to offer any help…

My fiance has 2 Best Men (although he asked them at the same time since they have all been best friends since they were little) but one of the guys recently moved to Cali and hes grateful he has 2 best men, just for planning his bachelor party and what not … I think you will like having a close Maid/Matron of Honor for when it comes to planning your bridal shower & bachelorette party, and to just help you with little things like addressing invites and what not… I don’t know what I would do without my Maid/Matron of Honor being close to me! She has been AMAZING and so helpful with EVERYTHING whether I ask her for help or not! 

Goodluck!

Post # 4
3303 posts
Sugar bee

Have two if you want. Especially since it is because the second Maid/Matron of Honor is your sister.

Post # 5
4464 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

You can definitely bump up your sister to be a second Maid/Matron of Honor, just be sensitive when telling Maid/Matron of Honor A because you never know, she could be sensitive to it. 

Post # 7
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Woah your friend sounds like a diva…you should give her the opportunity to step down as a bridesmaid if she is so uncomfortable with the situation.

Post # 8
1583 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I had two MOHs and one was my sister. I think it is perfectly fine- plus, it is your wedding so do what makes  YOU happy!

The topic ‘1 or 2 MOH’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors