(Closed) 1 photographer, 2 locations aross the city..

posted 8 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

What pictures exactly do you want of him getting ready?  Guys getting ready doesn’t really need a lot of space so maybe he could just do it at the location where you are getting married in the bathroom or something?  Or would group shots of him and the guys be enough?

Post # 5
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

That’s so frustrating!  I don’t know how you could get pictures of both at the same time unless you happen to have a friend who is a decent photographer to follow one of you around.

Post # 6
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I have the same problem! I only have 1 photog and originally I wanted to have FI’s getting ready shots. My photographer mentioned it’s possible if we are getting ready at the same house/hotel/area.

Post # 7
1000 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I actually tell my brides in this situation up front that in order to get shots of both bride and groom getting ready they need to purchase a second shooter. Otherwise, it’s bride getting ready and that’s it. You are very lucky if you have a photographer who is willing to drive cross town to try and do both. I’d be terrified I’d get stuck in traffic or lost and then you’d have shots of NEITHER, which is why I just don’t do it. I’m sure it’s not too late to ask your photog if you could add a second. See if maybe she can get you a less experienced newbie to go with the guys for a few hundred extra. Best of luck!

The topic ‘1 photographer, 2 locations aross the city..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors