(Closed) 1 week away and NOW you tell me?

posted 8 years ago in Money
Post # 3
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

this is why i always make my venue email things about dates…i can always go back to it and be like “NO! you said THIS”. i think they think im wacko for asking them to email me what we talked about over the phone.

and i’ve heard rain is lucky? is your wedding outdoors?

Post # 5
2249 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

oh ((hugs)) I wont tell you just breathe because it is the most annoying pre wedding advice ever- but I will say believe in yourself and your photographer. Is there a manager you can speak to, and do you have any communication with your original person, like emails? Odds are the venue doesnt want to loose your business and I bet they will work with you.

About the thundershowers, I bet you picked a good photographer and no matter what you will get some epic shots. Black dramatic clouds can make for stunning photos! We live in Oregon so I was planning to have rain and I spent a lot of time looking at gorgeous rainy wedding pics. If the weather looks bad have someone go get you a cute golf umbrella, and you could even get them for your bridal party. we put them in the oot bags (tiny umbrellas) and we got them at dollar tree!

I posted some of my fave rainy pics here.

The topic ‘1 week away and NOW you tell me?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors