(Closed) 1 week away.. General nervousness/concerns

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
  • poll: Did any of your ceremony fears actually come true???
    1) No everything was fine : (5 votes)
    71 %
    2) Yes but no one noticed but me (PM me if you'd like!) : (1 votes)
    14 %
    3) Yes and everyone noticed it was totally embarrassing : (1 votes)
    14 %
    4) Yes but someone saved the day! : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I have less than a week to go and I am also extremely nervous and worried that things will not come together. Granted I have SO much left to do as my planners have been MIA for the last month. I think we just have to hope for the best and try to do what we can, within reason, to avoid what can be controlled. 

Good luck!

Post # 4
    1141 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

There is a point where you have to take a breath and just know that all of the details your worried about don’t matter in the end. Things will go wrong and if you accept that ahead of time and just realize nothing is ever perfect then it can actually make you feel better. Just remember your guests don’t have your vision in their head so the details can’t be wrong, and at the end of the day you will have your husband 🙂

Post # 5
    1141 posts
    Bumble bee

There is a point where you have to take a breath and just know that all of the details your worried about don’t matter in the end. Things will go wrong and if you accept that ahead of time and just realize nothing is ever perfect then it can actually make you feel better. Just remember your guests don’t have your vision in their head so the details can’t be wrong, and at the end of the day you will have your husband 🙂

Post # 6
    1414 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Less than a week to go for me…and I am really, really nervous too….

But I refuse to let the nerves take away from the joy and excitement I feel too!

Focus on what you are excited about.

After all; you will marry the love of your life!

Nothing matters but the love between the two of you!

Best of luck.

Post # 9
    1715 posts
    Bumble bee

I would not take an ativan before the wedding because personally it makes me sleepy so maybe the night before so you can be well rested. Dont forget to eat on the day of the wedding and stay hydrated to avoid fainting or any of those issues. Our wedding is a week and a half away and I cnat believe how calm I am to the point of doing nothing. I think Im going to go knit my garter now lol. Good luck

The topic ‘1 week away.. General nervousness/concerns’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors