(Closed) 1 week!! so excited to wear my wedding set!

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

beautiful, yayyy excite for you. It is similar to mine

Post # 5
2872 posts
Sugar bee

@LovesBeingAMrs:  AHhh its coming up so fast! I get married the day after you and also had an 18 month engagement – crazy how time flies!!

Post # 6
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@LovesBeingAMrs:  I’m taking so much comfort from that ours is 24 months…we’re @ 20 months now. So excited for you being only a week away. Best wishes. 

Post # 9
2872 posts
Sugar bee

@LovesBeingAMrs:  An old pic before we changed my center stone for a better quality/sparklier one 🙂 They came as a set.

My e-ring fits perfectly, but once I add the wedding band the set is a little tight.  Problem is, I can’t size them up any more, so I’d have to get them to re-make a new set in a larger size :-/

Post # 11
2872 posts
Sugar bee

@LovesBeingAMrs:  Well, the standard ring size is smaller than my ring size, so it had already been sized up a full size.  They don’t recommend changing a ring more than one full size when it has the pave like that.  If I’d known it was an option, I would have gotten them to make it in the correct size to begin with, and then I’d just have to size it up a bit 🙁 Oh well.  I’m going to wear it for a bit and see if it creates a groove and ends up looking fine, but if the ‘muffin top’ stays, I’ll probably swap it out.

The topic ‘1 week!! so excited to wear my wedding set!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors