(Closed) 1 week til wedding – so sick from anxiety

posted 5 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
3429 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@bride202:  whew!! Take a breath girl! I will be married in 4mos but I’ve already started stressing about the same things:) I think it’s normal for us to be frazzled with all the changes about to take place..EVERYTHING will go fine! Don’t worry you’ve prepared and planned for your big day nothing will change the outcome of it…you’ll be married to your sweet man very soon ! How exciting!!!! Try to focus on the wedding right now and once you’ve tied the knot focus on your home, etc. you’ll be fine! big hug to you!!!

Post # 5
1066 posts
Bumble bee

Take care of yourself! Get some excercise(this helps with stress) Swim,take long baths,walk,pamper yourself…Look after you!  Everything will be ok x

Post # 6
9198 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@bride202:  Take on fixing up the house as your next project!  It’s super rewarding and you can go Pinterest-crazy in the process.

Hope your wedding is fabulously happy  xoxo

Post # 7
2050 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Don’t stress!  I know how you feel and my wedding isn’t for another 3 months!  I literally cried like a baby the other weekend because…well, no reason.  LOL  Life gets the best of us sometimes.  I got really overwhelmed with working 50+ hour weeks, going to school full-time, and planning a wedding!  I take a bubble bath EVERY NIGHT!

Relax!  Everything will go great! <3

Post # 8
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hey! I just wanted to send you some virtual hugs and good wishes. You are going through SO many changes right now! It’s understandable that you’d be feeling stress. You are at such a weird time with planning…you’re SO excited for the big day, but you are also going to miss the planning. I would keep focused on the positives that you have coming up.

I also can understand the worrying about your wedding day. I had to actually tell myself to stop worrying or thinking about what could go wrong. Even the most well planned day will have a few snafus in it! Think about the most important things you want to happen and ask for help from people in your wedding party to make sure things happen. You can’t handle all of it, especially when the big day rolls around.

Hang in there!! It will all be okay :-). I also recommend exercise when you feel stressed…talk about a great stress reliever! Hello endorphins!

The topic ‘1 week til wedding – so sick from anxiety’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors