(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC – PART 17

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 826
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

ShellVee:  Many congratulations to you :). Lots of prayers and love for the little one.

Post # 827
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Mrs. Jaguar:  Cycle twins 😉 I start jabbing today too! I’m really hoping it all goes to plan and it doesn’t get cancelled because of a crap response and I get a fresh transfer too!

Post # 828
Bee
6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Novella:  What’s your plan this cycle again? x

Post # 830
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Mrs. Jaguar: Led in on primulot, 187.5 gonal f – bloods on Tues to see if I am responding or if I have to up the dose. Hopefully ultrasound on 25th and retrieval on 29th if all goes well… really hoping I respond and the cycle isn’t cancelled. That’s my biggest fear…

Post # 831
Bee
6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Novella:  I still can’t believe we’re on exactly the same dose of Gonal-F. What are the chances eh?

Post # 832
442 posts
Helper bee

thesaurus_rex:  congratulations!!

saratiara2:  who are you leaning towards? My personal opinion? Go with who youre comfortable with if they have the same success rates, if not, you don’t have to like your RE or be friends. Who do you have the most confidence in to work to get you pregnant? If someone was late for my appointments and I felt like they never looked at my chart I wouldn’t have heaps of confidence in them.

Post # 833
442 posts
Helper bee

nyckitten:  oh I am so excited for you! I hope this is finally the beginning of a happy and healthy 9 months!

Rabia:  thank you!

Post # 834
442 posts
Helper bee

MissCountryGirl727:  glad your HSG went well! 

lovekiss:  so excited for you! Yay for calendars!

ShellVee:  oh congratulations honey! it would only be fair if those of us who had tough times got to have easy smooth pregnancies…but I’m glad she is here safe and sound. I need to find you on FB as well so I can see pics!

Post # 835
442 posts
Helper bee

Novella:  Mrs. Jaguar:  good luck to you cyclers!

AFM: just jabbin away. Started my cetrotide Wednesday and off to another ultrasound today…will report back after 

Post # 836
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

ShellVee:  congrats on your little girl! hope you enjoy every second of her.

afm, i had a complete meltdown before my beta yesterday.  for an added boost of confidence, i decided that i would confirm with a digital test before heading off to the dr. and much to my surprise and horror it came back “No.”  wtf?!  needless to say i was an absolute mess all day until the nurse finally called to congratulate me.  my hcg was around 90 or so, which i’m trying not to google the hell out of.

i am so ready to get off this emotional rollercoaster, but i know it will continue for months.  i wish i felt more excited, but i’m already waiting for the other shoe to drop.  it’s such a shame that we work so hard to get pregnant, and then we’re too scared to enjoy it. 

Post # 837
3564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

thesaurus_rex:  Oh I’m so sorry about that stupid HPT.  The digitals can be so finicky sometimes.   Do you go back in to see if the hcg is doubling? Try to stay off Dr. Google, and enjoy the fact that right now, you’re preggo!  I know it’s hard, and I’m sure I’ll feel the same way if I ever get to see those 2 lines.  I have my FX for you for a happy and healthy pregnancy! 

Post # 838
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

MissCountryGirl727:  thanks!  i go back tomorrow for my hcg re-check, then i think my first sono is 10 days after.  that wait will be torture i’m sure.

Post # 839
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

MissCountryGirl727:  I’m glad your HSG went well and everything looked good, that’s great news!

lovekiss:  yay for starting! how exciting!

ShellVee:  Congratulations on your baby girl!! I’m sorry she was born early, but I’m glad to hear you’re both doing well 🙂 I need to find you on facebook so that I can see pics. Darling Husband was born at 31 weeks and I think he turned out great 😉

Mrs. Jaguar: Novella:  Fingers super crossed for both of you and hoping you both get your sticky BFPs this cycle.

Frohike:  Good luck at your ultrasound. Looking forward to your update.

thesaurus_rex:  I’m sorry about the digital test. 90 is a great beta!! Are you going back for a second beta? I know it’s hard to feel confident, I’ve been there, I’ve lost way too many pregnancies, but today you’re pregnant and there’s no reason to believe you won’t continue being pregnant and have a baby. I’m sending you tons of positive thoughts (hugs)

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC – PART 17’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors