(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC – PART 17

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 856
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

thesaurus_rex:  FX it keeps going up for you xox

lonsk:  I’m so sorry they made an offer like that and it was insincere. Heartbreaking to say the least. I can’t imagine how you feel.

Post # 857
1297 posts
Bumble bee

Frohike:  Good luck xox I hope you make it to transfer. I’m just praying I make it to egg collection first and then I’ll think about transfer.

Turtle83:  I’m sorry you’re not well and this cycle seems to be going to crap. Thinking of you xox 

ShellVee:  haha it didn’t take you ages to respond. I didn’t even really expect you to get the PM. You’re a little busy after all 🙂

Post # 859
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

lonsk:  Thank you! I’m sorry about the bad timing. I still have my fingers super crossed for you this cycle!

Novella:  Thank you!

Ladies it turns out I may not have ovulated. I had another positive OPK today so I called my clinic and they asked me to go today for an ultrasound. My lining was 10.5mm and I had 2 follicles measuring around 11mm, one on each ovary. The tech said I haven’t ovulated yet and I have to go again in 2 days for another ultrasound. BUT she also asked me how long my cycles are on average since there’s a small chance I could have already ovulated. After I told her my cycles are usually 28 days, she replied that definitely I haven’t ovulated yet and to not worry.

Can femara cause false positive OPKs? Do you think it’s possible I already ovulated? I guess I’ll know for sure on Monday when I have another ultrasound. My cold has gotten worse so not sure if I can BD this weekend, definitely not the best time to get sick.

Post # 860
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

ShellVee:  Congratulations on your little girl, I’m sorry she couldn’t bake a little longer! Must have just been too eager to meet you 😉

lonsk:  Yeesh I’m sorry about your family >< I’m sure it wasn’t intentional but I’d definitely side-eye any future offers. You might want to pass there :/

Mrs. Jaguar:  Fingers crossed for a new cycle! I hope you get tons of healthy embies. If you can transfer fresh, are you growing to day 3 or day 5?

Novella:  Got everything crossed for a great response! What kind of antral count did you start with? Hopefully you’re recruiting tons of follies right now.

Frohike:  Ah cetrotide, that stuff always made me so itchy. What’s your minimum number to avoid batching? We ended up with 6 after 2 cycles which was less than we were hoping for, we had been shooting for 8.

thesaurus_rex:  That’s a fabulous beta, congratulations! I know what you mean, I feel like I’m constantly waiting for something to go wrong. I only stopped peeing on a test every morning when I started to get a high dose hook effect on the tests. I don’t think the anxiety goes away, but try to enjoy it as much as you can.

Turtle83:  Ugh I am right there with you. I swear I walked into Kaiser for labs and walked out with a miserable cold. I hope you feel better soon and can get some bding in before you ovulate. I agree it sounds like you’re not quite there yet, follies have some growing to do.

nyckitten:  How does it feel to graduate to a regular OB? I’m so glad your little one is doing so well! Do you know what you’re planning for genetic testing to confirm your PGS results? I was planning on a CVS but the non-invasive testing looks tempting.

AFM, we had our ultrasound yesterday and saw one, beautiful embie measuring perfectly on track with a beating heart. It caught me a bit off guard, I wasn’t expecting a heartbeat this early. The doc thinks this drops our miscarriage rate to 5% for my age group but I’m still so cautious. The last beta was about 40,000 too so I know things are going up as they should but my anxiety didn’t get the memo lol. They’re also nudging me to pre-register at a hospital and that really feels like putting the cart before the horse. I need to choose between the very, very close hospital (4 min) with OB/Gyn I’ve had since I was 15 and love, and the farther away hospital (45 min – 1 hr) that has better facilities, better labor and delivery unit and a NICU. I’m really uncomfortable even thinking about that when I’m not even 7 weeks and anything could happen :/ I’m also still getting my butt kicked by a cold I picked up from the lab. Really, really hoping I get over it soon!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  saraja87.
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  saraja87.
Post # 861
1297 posts
Bumble bee

saraja87:  thanks. No idea – I had to google what it was! I haven’t had an ultrasound in nearly a year. They have tentatively scheduled one for next Monday CD13 and I think I’ll only have it if my E2 blood counts are good. I don’t know if it’s just my clinic that I had no idea or if it’s an Australian thing.

Post # 863
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

saraja87:  so glad all going well for you!  Will PM you re: genetic testing 

Post # 864
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

saraja87:  yay for a strong heartbeat! So so happy for you! Regarding the hospital, would you feel more comfortable if you could decide that after transfering care to your OB? 5% chance is great! 🙂

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC – PART 17’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors