(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC – Part 18

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 662
1396 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I text my doctor and she called me and i told her what was going on, she said it very well could be implantation cramping, also that the trigger shot may be out of my system but she wouldnt be for sure (because i am tiny). She told me to wait until Monday morning to take a test but if i just couldn’t wait to by a cheapy and test tomorrow and Friday morning.

I have actually had my mind off of it for a couple days because we have family illnesses and my Mother-In-Law is in the hospital so its taken my mind off ot it,

She also said to start/keep going with my healthy diet drink water and gatorade and i could have 300 of caffine a day. So we shall see what happens,

Post # 663
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

CD30 and begging AF to arrive! Please send shark week vibes! I need to get this flow rolling! (I’m even wearing white pants to work, daring that bitch to show)  Thanks in advance

Post # 664
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

lonsk:  Sending you some AF thoughts! So annoying that it comes when you don’t want it, but when you do it is nowhere to be seen! I love your white pants idea. ๐Ÿ™‚ Hopefully you can “lure” it out. Sometimes sex seems to do the trick, so maybe get your hubby’s assistance. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sorry to hear that the AF issues are preventing you from booking the tickets. Hopefully that gets resolved soon. My Darling Husband also had a hard time understanding how precise this whole IVF process is at first. We had a schedule conflict with an event on one of the weekends when I had to go for a monitoring ultrasound and he asked me to just reschedule that for another day during the week…. Ummmm… no… we can’t do that. ๐Ÿ™‚

lovekiss:  Hopefully you get to find out very soon! ๐Ÿ™‚ If you’ve never seen one before, the feeling is mostly of disbelief. I am rooting for you!

oliviakatherine:  I have my fingers crossed that this is it for you and that you get some great news soon, but if you have to do another IUI, maybe try testing out the HCG out of your system. I am not very heavy and mine left the system around day 4-5 post trigger, but obviously everyone is different. But that way when I tested I knew that anything I would see would be real, not the leftover trigger HCG. I agree with the other ladies that you could start testing now and just try and see if the line you see is getting darker.

Post # 665
1396 posts
Bumble bee

BalticBee:  Yeah i may go get some cheapy test this afternoon. I am just so nervous to even test because over 3 years all i have ever seen were striaght negatives. Our dollar store doesn’t sell the itty bitty ones anymore they started selling clear blue lines test but i will start in the morning testing.

Post # 666
4060 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

lonsk:  Omg,  died laughing at the white pants comment. 

Post # 667
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

BalticBee:  Haha! Thanks! Darling Husband is the enternal optimist, he got excited about no AF and thought we could cancel the cycle. I had to remind him my ovaries were currently suppressed. Sigh…

saratiara2:  No success with the white pants…

Post # 668
7310 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

oliviakatherine:  The blue dye tests are notorious for sucking. If I were you, I’d rather test with a FRER, because I would not trust anything a blue dye test says, so it wouldn’t actually ease my mind. I’m with you on dying to know. I whined to Mr. Lk this morning about his prohibition on testing early. I’d like to test on Sunday at 8dp5dt, but he’s being a poop head about it. (not really… he’s awesome. I’m just wicked impatient.)

lonsk:  I’m sorry AF is being a wench. Sending you lots of flow vibes!

BalticBee:  The last positive pregnancy test I saw was 18 years ago. I can assure you that it was disbelief, but more in an “Oh f#ck. I’m so screwed. There goes my future” kind of way. I’m looking forward to the moment when I can be pregnant by choice rather than by accident, and feel joyous instead of devestated and hopeless.

AFM- All is as well as can be expected. Still feeling some side effects from the estrogen and progesterone. Still waiting for a sign from my body that little squirt has implanted. Still nothing on that front. I’m trying to stay as positive as possible, but I still have more than a week until beta and the wait is cruel.

Post # 669
4060 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

lonsk:  Wtf white pants? You had ONE JOB!

Post # 670
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

so, i’m having a mini-freak out over here.  i went to my first routine ob appointment yesterday and at 10 weeks was told it was too early to even try to hear baby’s heartbeat with the doppler.  they scheduled my next appointment/nt scan for july 13th.  so, the total time between my last sono last week and my next sono, that’s a full month of radio silence.  i guess my RE spoiled me with weekly sonograms, but as someone who doesn’t have a whole lot of obvious symptoms, who has had a miscarraige in the past, and has dealt with infertility, can’t they cut me some slack? it’s going to be a looong 2.5 weeks.

i do have to return to my RE for one final blood test, so maybe if i beg they will let me have one last sono there. 

Post # 671
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

lovekiss:  Thank you, I sending positives of another vibe to you in return. That TWW really blows

saratiara2:  I KNOW RIGHT? grrrr!

thesaurus_rex:  I’m sorry Hun, is there another place you could go and pay out of pocket for an elective ultrasound? I’m sure things are fine and you trust your doctor but I can understand wanting peace of mind.

Ugh! Still no AF, this is really messing things up. Travelling to cycle really is difficult to organize (especially during peak season) I’m going to be travelling this weekend for a funeral so my have to find somewhere to do my out of Province bloodwork if AF does show up. 

Post # 672
1396 posts
Bumble bee

lovekiss:  Well the doctor told me not to test til Monday morning. Well i got home yesterday afternoon and found a extra clearblue digital that i had not used and like an idiot i tested and it came up “not pregnant”.

I called the doctor and she said that it wouldnt have even showed up yet so that may have been a fake negative. She said if i just had to test wait until mOnday morning.

Knowing that i probably will not test Monday morning i will probably wait and see what the beta results say and if they are positive which we are hoping, then ill take a pregnancy test just so i finally have a positive test to look at.

Post # 673
1396 posts
Bumble bee

Ladies I have googled it and cant find a good answer but what number is beta if its positive for pregnancy? I know that you have to go back and make sure its rising but i jsut wanted to know what the “magic number is”.

Post # 674
2787 posts
Sugar bee

oliviakatherine:  There is no magic number, I had a chemical pregnancy that started at 220, very “high” and strong and it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. I’ve seen graduates here start with hcg below 10, nyckitten recently and go on to have successful pregnancies. The only thing that matters is that it doubles every 48-72 hours.

Post # 675
2787 posts
Sugar bee

lonsk: POAS, I usually got AF soon after I POAS. I hope AF shows up soon so that you can book your flight.

Post # 676
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

oliviakatherine:  I think anything over 5 is considered positive but try not to worry about the numbers. I know you still have a 4 day wait but try and step away from Google!!

AFM, finally got AF post d&c and start femara tomorrow. Game on ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC – Part 18’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors