(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC – Part 18

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 766
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
nyckitten: Thank you for such a great response! It’s definitely helped me think things through a lot. I didn’t test this morning after all – can’t decide between giving the FRER a go tomorrow or waiting until ‘offical test date’, when I need to POAS anyway in order to update the clinic…

View original reply
lovekiss: Congrats! What a wonderful start to your weekend 🙂

View original reply
Turtle83: I’ll keep you posted! No POAS yet, had second thoughts this morning.

View original reply
lonsk: Thanks hun. Yep, super-sucky…

Post # 767
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Happy 4th of July to you American Bees!

I start stims today! 

Post # 768
1183 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
lonsk:  yay stims!  Good luck this cycle!

Post # 771
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
nyckitten:  
View original reply
Novella:  Thank you!

Post # 772
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
whybee: I’m so sorry it didn’t work. If it were me, I’d do as nyckitten said – transfer the remaining 2 and then consider different options. In fact, I’m planning to do the same myself following our failed fresh transfer – do as many FETs as we can and only then consider other options like genetic testing (but I really hope it does not come to that and my FET on tuesday works!). I try to tell myself that with a 50% success rate, statisticly it just might take a few times.

Post # 773
5191 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

View original reply
whybee:  So, did you test again? When is your “official” test date? Maybe it’s best to wait until then.

View original reply
debinoxford:  Hopefully the changes DH made, and getting that nasty infection cleared up that was surely taxing his entire body, will get his numbers up where they need to be for IUI.

View original reply
Frohike:  Good luck on this upcoming cycle. You are batching for PGS, right?

View original reply
lonsk:  Happy jabbing! May this be your lucky cycle!!!!!!

AFM, thanks to everyone for the well wishes. We’ve had an amazing weekend soaking in the news. Mr. LK wants to shout it from the rooftops. He is so freaking adorable. Betas again tomorrow morning, and we are hoping for doubling.

Post # 774
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
lovekiss:  Hoping for great beta results for you tomorrow. Your DH sounds so sweet 

Post # 775
2943 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
lovekiss:  CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you! 

View original reply
whybee:  I’m about 2 days late, but I just wanted to say I’m sorry about the BFN.  Any update?  When is your “official” test date?

Post # 776
4463 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
lovekiss:  Just doing a drop-in to say a massive congrats! Yeesh, at 1,000 I’d be wondering about some LK twinsies! Very happy for you lady, I know what a long road it’s beeen. All the best for a sticky bean mama.

View original reply
whybee:  I’m sorry friend…..I really hope you’re wrong and it’s just too soon, and there is the possibility of that BFN turning around.

Post # 777
2455 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
lonsk:  Yay for starting stims!!

View original reply
lovekiss: Looking forward to a nice doubling beta update from you!

Post # 778
1291 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
Turtle83:  Question for you. I am 5 weeks tomorrow. I can feel my hips popping i guess moving. Well a few monutes ago i heard a pop in my lower tummy right at my vagina. But nothing after it, could that be gas or my pelvis moving/ I am scared right now.

Post # 779
2455 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
oliviakatherine: It may be gas or your uterus stretching. If I were you, I would call your nurse for peace of mind, but it doesn’t sound as reason for concern. Good luck!

Post # 780
1291 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
Turtle83:  THanks. I didnt have any pains following it or anything just heard the pop.

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC – Part 18’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors