(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC – Part 18

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 781
442 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
whybee:  I also agree with NYC kitten’s advice, depending on how comfortable you are going forward with the time delay in doing frozen transfers. I am so sorry about the BFN, I know how heartbreaking that is, remember that even with perfect genetically A ok cleared blasts, you’re still looking at 50-70%…that means some just don’t work. I would consider PGS before the murky immune issues, but I’m biased because thats the decision I made. For me, I didn’t go forward with a frozen transfer of lumpy and chose to bank for PGS first after my transfer failed because based on my age, AMH, and crap response to meds I think this is the best chance for me to potentially have not just one but a sibling (greedy, I know).

View original reply
lovekiss:  Oh hurray!!! How wonderful!

View original reply
Turtle83:  Thanks lady

Post # 782
442 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
lovekiss:  Yup. This will be the last collection cycle, so we’ll do PGS on everything at the end of this and *hopefully* transfer right before my birthday (literally a day or 2 before)

View original reply
lonsk:  Good luck!! Yay for jabbin away!!!

Post # 783
600 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
oliviakatherine:  A bit late, but YAY! So glad your IUI worked! Cheers to a happy and healthy 9 months! 

View original reply
lovekiss:  Agh, congrats on your amazing beta!!! So excited for you! And since we’re also dealing with MFI, makes me feel a bit more hopeful about my own cycle! Can’t wait to hear your second beta report πŸ™‚ 

View original reply
lonsk:  Good luck with your cycle! 

View original reply
whybee:  Fingers and toes crossed for you that the test was just too early. Thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes. How long until the official test date? 

AFM, I’m trucking along on lupron. Finding it very difficult to stay patient, especially after the 6 weeks of BCP. I’m also feeling really nervous because during the last 3 weeks of BCP, I was spotting a lot, and towards the very end, it was so heavy I was basically having my period. I’m worried that I’m not suppressing right or something. Also not feeling much change on the lupron…a slight headache some days and definitely moody, but nothing major. I know I’m probably just being paranoid and over anxious, but I’ll feel better when I have my next appt and my doctor assures me everything is on track. I go in again Wednesday to do the mock embryo transfer and a few other things, and go over my stim protocol. 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by jetsetbee.
Post # 784
5191 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

View original reply
Frohike:  That will be the best birthday present ever!

View original reply
jetsetbee:  I bled the entire second half of BCP, and that was on a double dose. But I was fully supressed anyway, so all of the bleeding and stress it caused didn’t interfere. Hopefully you’ll be able to say the same.

AFM- Second beta = awesome. It almost tripled in 72 hours up to 2700! No need for another one, which makes my veins very happy. Our first ultrasoud is scheduled for late next week, when I will be 6.5 weeks along. We are going to ride this emotional high as far as it will carry us.  πŸ™‚

Post # 786
2455 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
jetsetbee:  I have no experience with IVF, but I’m hoping your Wednesday appointment goes great!

View original reply
lovekiss:  That’s an amazing beta!! I can’t remember, did you transfer 1 or 2?

Post # 787
2455 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Novella:  Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have an amazing day with your DH! πŸ™‚ good luck tomorrow at your appointment!

Post # 788
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Frohike:  Thank you! 

View original reply
jetsetbee:  Thank you! I hope things go well at your appointment. I can relate to being anxious and paranoid! I’m currently doing a different protocol from my previous two and am terrified that there was a mistake in my protocol and I started stims too late. I’ve checked it a million times today, as well as Google with no relief. Sigh….

View original reply
lovekiss:  So happy for you! Must feel amazing!

View original reply
Novella:  Happy Anniversary!

Post # 789
600 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
lonsk:  Ha, I’m freaking out about starting stims late as well! What day did you start yours? I’m really triyng to tell myself my doctor and all the nurses and techs know so much better than I do and I need to stay away from google!!! I’m sure your cycle is on the right track πŸ™‚

View original reply
lovekiss:  Amazing! So happy for you!!

View original reply
Frohike:  FX for the best birthday present ever!

View original reply
Novella:  
View original reply
lovekiss:  Thanks for the reassurance about the bleeding. Makes me feel so much better! 

Post # 790
1778 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
jetsetbee:  My previous two cycles were antagonist protocol and I started stims on CD 3 and CD4. This time I’ve switched clinics (travelling) and am doing an estrogen priming protocol. I started suprefact on CD21, waited for my period then did CD 3 bloodwork. CD 4 started estrace. CD 8 started Puregon and Menopur and dexamethasone (that’s what has me concerned – starting stims CD8 – Google has not helped!) I’ve stayed on suprefact. I will travel on the 9th then have my first ultrasound on the 10th. I’m so scared this cycle will get cancelled (we’ve put so much more into this with travel, time off work, etc) 

I wish you you good luck!

Post # 791
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
lonsk:  I think you should start a new thread. Will hopefully bring some good luck! x

Post # 792
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
jetsetbee: don’t worry about the bleeding, it is very common. Good luck at your appointment tommorrow!

View original reply
Novella: happy anniversary πŸ™‚

AFM my FET is today! Fingers crossed all goes well and we get a BFP on the 17th. I am so scared of getting my heart broken again…

Post # 793
2943 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
shaniqua:  FX for a smooth transfer! Wishing you the best of luck! 

View original reply
lovekiss:  Great second beta! So so happy for you and your DH! 

Post # 794
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’ve been off the bee for awhile since i literally have nothing to report.  Going to attempt a medicated cycle next month, just waiting for AF right now but i wanted to say congrats to 

View original reply
Turtle83: and 
View original reply
lovekiss: !!! FX for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you both.  I always love a good success story. Keeps my spirits up. 

If my IUI cycle doesn’t get cancelled i will pop back in a couple weeks. Will probably have a million questions

Post # 795
5191 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

View original reply
Novella:  Happy anniversary! Glad to hear that the two of you are enjoying your trip.

View original reply
Turtle83:  We transferred one. I keep teasing Mr. Lk, telling him that we’re going to have identical twins. I just like to watch the look of terror on his face. mwahahahaha but I’m fairly confident it’s one strong LO in there. This one was a hatching blast at day 5 (to the hour!), so he/she was a fighter from the get-go.

View original reply
jetsetbee:  Stay away from the Google. It is not your friend. haha Easier said than done.

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  I’ve been thinking of you. Thanks for popping in so I can know you are okay. πŸ™‚

View original reply
shaniqua:  Woohoo! Happy FET Day! It should be a holiday or something. πŸ˜€

View original reply
Swizzle:  May the IUI be all that you need for your little bean.

Ladies, thanks again. It’s so nice to have this cozy corner of the internet to cheer us on. We’re both feeling (irrationally) confident about the whole thing. We just look at each other and start giggling like fools. It’s been a year since we started seeking treatment, and it finally happened. I know that is short for many ladies here, and I wish I could hand out BFPs for everyone, Oprah style. I want this for all of us.

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC – Part 18’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors