(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 19

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 856
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

<div id=”yui3-css-stamp” style=”position: absolute !important; visibility: hidden !important;”> </div>
<div id=”s2s”>
<div id=”s2s-flyout” class=”s2s-flyout-row dialog-box bottom open” style=”left: 0px; top: -128px;”>
<div id=”hover-mask”> </div>

<li id=”searchlight-search” class=”searchlight-search blr4 brr4″ style=”transform: translate(0px, 0px);”> 

</div>

View original reply
OliveFinn:  You really think so? I’m just so freaked out right now. I have been crying for past two hours and now finally gathered to show up at work 2 hours late. Thank you so much *hugs* It’s been hard 3.5 year journey where we have tried everything including IUI and IVF. To get a BFP naturally when I have PCOS and DH has sperm issues makes no sense to me right now. I’m so baffled…it just feels like a dream to me… I’m going crazy</div>

Post # 857
289 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Rabia:  yes I totally think so, but now you are making me second guess myself. Frer time! Good luck sweets

Post # 858
3562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
solnishko1186:  No, he hasn’t mentioned Femara at all.  I ovulate very regularly on my own (Clomid hasn’t even affected what CD I O on), and my Dr. just wanted me to try out Clomid to help egg quality, in case that’s the issue.  He is willing to do IUI, it’s just up to us when we want to do it.  My insurance doesn’t cover it, so basically we’re trying the least expensive treatment first. 

View original reply
Rabia:  I KNEW IT!! Congrats lady!!

AFM:  I’ve made it to 12DPO, which is unusual for me, my LP is normally only 10-11 days, so I’m on the lookout for AF to show up today. If not, I will POAS tomorrow morning before we leave on our anniversary vacay. 

Post # 859
4323 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Rabia:  oh my god!!!! That is so wonderful and fantastic! I am so incredibly happy and excited for you, lady! Cry all the happy tears and ENJOY THIS! Wishing you such a happ and healthy 9 months mama!

Post # 860
4997 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
hogoboom2012:  Thanks!

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Ugh, so sorry about the BFN.

View original reply
solnishko1186:  I’m all for questioning things, but I would probably just do what the doctor says. They probably see 10 PCOS patients a day so I hope they know what they’re doing.

View original reply
Rabia:  Yes totally! Congrats!!!

Post # 861
4997 posts
Honey bee

AFM, still on 150 IU of Menopur and going back tomorrow (med day 8) for a check. Yesterday my follicles were still only 8.5 mm and E2 was 57, so it’s slow going! I’m starting to second guess things and worrying that my ovaries won’t respond. I’ve never seen follicles bigger than 11 mm or a positive OPK, so sometimes I think it will never happen. 

I also read something this morning saying if you have <20 million total motal sperm to skip straight to IVF… DH had 8 million… I need to stop Googling.

Post # 862
7308 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

View original reply
Rabia:  Because I still stalk here. That is real, honey. That beauty is the real deal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 863
2427 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
Rabia:  omg lady, you think?! That is the most positive bfp I have seen in awhile. Congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9mo.

Post # 864
2427 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Sending you lots of good vibes for the higher dose to work. I know it’s hard not to read and research the numbers. But you only need one. We had such low counts and I’m still hopeful it will happen! Can’t wait for your update on those big follies and positive opk. I’m confident once you get that mature egg, the sperm count won’t even matter. That is half the battle! Here’s to hoping the first time is a charm!

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Fingers crossed for a happy update tomorrow. I’m not sure if Clomid works the same, but my RE said femara can lengthen your lp since it creates a better egg/corpus luteum is stronger. Keep me posted!

Post # 865
3562 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
BeverlyGeese:  I was thinking that may be the case.  Last month was the normal 10 days with spotting on the 11th day, but I also took it on different cycle days last cycle…so I guess that could make a difference?  Either way, if I make it thru 12 dpo, I’m happy…because even though they say a 10-11 day LP shouldn’t affect anything, I still feel like it’s pretty short compared to others. 

Post # 866
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
Rabia:  That is a very clear BFP!! I’m so so happy for you!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy 🙂

Post # 867
2088 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
Rabia:  Another stalker here.  Congrats lady, that’s a beautiful positive! 

Post # 868
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Rabia:  yay!! Congratulations!!!

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  FX you get an awesome anniversary surprise!

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  I recommend stepping back from Dr. Google.  Too much time on there and every symptom you have turns into a lethal disease of some kind. It is kind of a fun amusment sometimes with our college students though to play with their symptoms in WebMD until they get some crazy diagnosis.  But seriously, Google doesn’t know your specific case.  I would just trust your doctor and wait to see what they say. 

View original reply
BeverlyGeese:  Do you have any advice for taking Femara?  Like taking it at night to avoid some of the side effects etc?  My OBGYN’s office called this morning and she’s sending a script of it in for me to try. She’s never used it before and is hesitant to try it, but I think I begged her enough to write the script, she was willing to let me try it. 

OBGYN called back and I can start Femara this next cycle, assuming AF doesn’t show up. Due today and no cramping or anything yet, but I haven’t had it much since early this year, so I’m just waiting to see what happens.  She also said that we need to go to the RE.  She recommended on about an hour from us that every doctor there is certified in working with endo and PCOS.  I’m her first patient with both, so she’s unsure of what to do next.  Felt like I got a sucker punch this morning though, calling to make the first consultation appointment 🙁 I cried all over DH first before I could call the RE.  We have an appt on Oct. 12 to see what they recommend. 

Post # 869
826 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
Rabia:  Congratulations! After seeing all those posts about how late you were, I was just waiting for this one.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 19’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors