(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 19

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 886
4997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
solnishko1186:  The SA results all depend on the total count. 25% of 40 million is fine, but 25% of 10 million is another story. Will your insurance cover IVF?

Post # 887
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Yeah that makes sense. I am assuming count was very low too as even IUI is a no go…If we do ivf, i have to switch to husbands insurance as it has small lifetime limit for ivf. That would only kick in January ….so more waiting. I was hoping we at least do IUIs first…:(

But he is redoing his test on Wendsday so have to wait and see.

Post # 888
4997 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
solnishko1186:  Good luck!!

AFM, I went in for monitoring today (med day 9) and the good news is I now have a 12.5 mm follicle, but unfortunately the other lead follicle on the other side got smaller. There is a new 8.5 mm on the same side as the 12.5 mm one, so maybe we’ll get two. Hoping to be able to trigger and do the IUI next weekend, when we will be celebrating our anniversary 

Post # 889
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Yei for a good follie!!! FX for that anniversary weekend:)

Post # 890
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
solnishko1186:  I know the waiting sucks but looking for silver linings, maybe you could work on prepping your body for IVF while waiting for the insurance change. It takes 90 days to have any affect on egg quality. Just a thought.

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Lots of baby’s are made on anniversaries  Good luck to you!

Post # 891
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
lonsk:  yup, 90 days isn’t that long in grand scheme of things,  but now feels like eternit. But since ttc I feel like i have been prepping my body already for over a year…and the egg quality tests came back perfectly fine. It will just be a long waiting game….:(. Unless his numbers improve on Wed and we can do IUI. :)). I am still holding out that hope.

Post # 892
3562 posts
Sugar bee

Just checking in…still no AF, but I POAS earlier today which was a BFN. It was only with a 2 hour hold this morning…couldn’t use FMU because I didn’t have any tests at home.  I don’t really know what to think, but I’m just gonna wait it out till I get home on Monday.  Hope you all have a great weekend! 

Post # 893
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:
View original reply
saratiara2:  
View original reply
BeverlyGeese:  
View original reply
Turtle83:  
View original reply
MrsBananas:  
View original reply
jammer62:  

View original reply
hogoboom2012:
View original reply
solnishko1186:  
View original reply
nyckitten:  
View original reply
mkat37:  
View original reply
lonsk:  
View original reply
whybee:  
View original reply
BalticBee: 

View original reply
solnishko1186:  

Ladies, you all have been so kind and friendly throughout the time I have been on weddingbee. All of you have been there for me. I’m so grateful to God for putting in this position where I can share a happy update that’s come on it’s own. Just when we decided to take a break from TTCing, 8 months down the line we got a BFP naturally. Many doctors told DH and I that concieving naturally would be a very far fetched possibility, let alone a miracle. Throughout the weekend, I’ve share the news with my sisters and mother who are are equally ecstatic for us.

However, you all have been the ones who made me carry it on and understand the entire frustration of TTCing. I seriously love each one of you, *big Hugs*.

Thank you so much for all the support and encouragement. I’m still going to stay here because I want to cheer all of you to your BFPs.

Thank you for all the sweet and warm wishes, I loved reading each and every message and even read them to my DH and we both got a teary-eyed reading the words from you all.

Right now we are just still in massive disbelief but gradually the truth is sinking in. Keep praying for me. I’m going to be here praying for all of us to get their babies by next year! Amen 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  Rabia.
Post # 894
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Rabia:   

Post # 895
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
lonsk:  Lady, I’m sending Tons of wishes your way. God will be kind on you and grant you a BFP. I have seen you here probably longer than I have been on this community. I will pray for you everytime I pray and may you be a mommy soon ameen *hugs*

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  Rabia.
Post # 896
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Well, stupid AF showed up three days earlier than expected. To be fair, I didn’t really use OPKs and I must have ovulated a bit earlier than usual. Oh well. 

I think we’re going to give the last clomiphene prescription a go. So day 2 I start taking the pills again and we’ll see what happens. I’m so over this right now. Going to be miserable over a bowl of vanilla yogurt as I’ve cut myself off of the chocolate in the fridge. I’ll have some of that tomorrow, I reckon. 😉 This new cycle will bring us to the 2 year mark of trying. That’s an anniversary I would have liked to have skipped.

View original reply
Rabia:  It is so encouraging to see that you’ve gotten your BFP after all you’ve been through. I pray everyday for our miracle to happen.

Post # 897
4997 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
solnishko1186:  
View original reply
lonsk:  Thanks!! That would be so amazing!!

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Sorry about the BFN! Have you tested again?

View original reply
Rabia:  Congratulations!! That must be such an amazing feeling!

View original reply
debinoxford:  Ugh, what a crummy anniversary. So sorry!

AFM, still stimming along! This morning my follicles were 12.5 mm and 14.5 mm on the same side (nothing on the other side). Hopefully they’ll both be big enough to trigger this week!

Post # 898
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

View original reply
Rabia:  I just wanted to pop in and say congrats!!!

Not much new here for me, so I’ve been trying to avoid WB to keep my mind off things, at least until DH’s biopsy/aspiration on the 29th. I did find out that I can stay on my BC until we are ready to begin IVF (if we get sperm) so that I don’t have so much Endometrisis pain. Even the testing can be done while on it. Very nice suprise.

Post # 899
464 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Rabia:  I’ve been out of this thread since my BFP in February but I still stalk you girls to see how you are doing and I am sooooooo freaking excited for you!! Major congratulations!

Post # 900
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Rabia:  Ahhhh girl, you just brought a tear to my eye! Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate them more then you know! I hope you take the time to enjoy every second of this miracle pregnancy. This baby is lucky to have you as their Mama! Hugs in return

View original reply
debinoxford:  I’m sorry AF showed.

View original reply
Aqualov:  FX for good biopsy results

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 19’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors