(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 19

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 901
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
debinoxford:  *Big hugs to you* Happy anniversary to you. I know anniversaires and birthdays can be cumbersome but believe me hun, it is worth the wait. In the meanwhile enjoy these special days. Sending you sticky baby dust.

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Thanks lady. Yes it’s an amazing feeling when we have been through so much. To get a BFP naturally….I’m cheering you on to your BFP now. The follicles look promising. What cycle day are you at?

View original reply
Aqualov:  Thanks hun. I hope you get tons load of sperm so you can start off with the IVF.

View original reply
alove2:  😀 Thanks sweetie! How are you doing? Baby must be due soon…have you found out the gender?

View original reply
lonsk:  awwww :-* I only think that if I can get a BFP when I had exhausted all my options and had literaly given up then there is a God who loves us and blesses us with miracles everyday. You will get your BFP soon, my heart believes that.

Post # 902
3562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
debinoxford:  Ugh, I’m so sorry girl.  On the bright side, it looks like we’ll be clomid cycle buddies! 

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  No, AF finally showed up Sunday.  FX for growing follies!! 

View original reply
Rabia:  Aw, thank you for the kind words.  Happy and healthy 9 months to you! 

AFM:  AF finally showed up on sunday, so I’m starting my final round of clomid today.  Looks like it helped extend my LP a day or so, so I’m trying to think of that as a good thing.  

Post # 903
4997 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
Rabia:  I bet!! I’m on CD13 (med day 12). Going back in tomorrow and hoping to trigger soon!

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Aww man, I’m sorry!

Even though I’m really excited to have a real cycle and a proper TWW, I’m getting nervous to trigger and do the IUI. It would be the first time we actually have a chance of being pregnant, so I know the let down will be really rough if it doesn’t work. I’m second guessing everything – why do I only have 2 lead follicles, why are they both on the same side, why is my estradiol still so low (100 pg/mL)?! Work has been slow lately, so I have plenty of time to obsess!!! 

Post # 904
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Woohoo for cycle buddies! I need to order more OPKs tonight. Last night I got my first hot flashes on the pill. Ugh, really hate those. Luckily they go away after I stop taking the clomid. Phew!

Post # 905
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Sorry hun. Good luck to you for the next cycle.

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Oh you are almost there! Good luck with the trigger. You need to STOP overthinking things. For one thing, we cannot control how our bodies behave so why you have only two reasonably sized follicles on only one side, does it matter as long as you get a BFP 😀 I think you need to relax. TWW is exciting and frustrating too. Just take it easy and go with the flow.

Post # 906
3562 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
debinoxford:  lol…For me, the hot flashes don’t stop for a few days after my last dose.  Last cycle was horrible with the clomid side effects, and I’m hoping it won’t be as bad this time around with the depression and everything I was feeling from it.  Good luck to you! 

Post # 907
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

Phew. DH went for a sample re-do today (to freeze for IUI, as he is out of town during trigger) and numbers were MUCH better (which is sooo strange how big the discrepancy was considering there was only 5 days in between each sample). Now his numbers are

30 mil count (compared to 10 mil on Fri)

43% motility (compared to 25%)

5% morthology on strict Kruger (said anythng over 4% is good) (comared to <1%)

So I am happy 🙂 We can proceed with those numbers for sure. My Day 12 monitoring US is on Sunday, and now I have new item to freak about about – how many follicles did I produce on Femara…always something.  

Post # 908
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  FX. I know all about second guessing everything…what CD are you currently?

Post # 909
969 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

solnishko1186:  That’s GREAT news!!  And so strange about the last bad sample.  But I’m so glad his numbers returned to normal and you can proceed with the IUI. Good luck!

RunnerBride13:  Grow follies, grow!  I’m so excited for you to get to the next step.  I hear you about having more time to obsess when work is slow.  This is my slow time at work and I’ve had waaaay to much time on my hands to google everything.  On the other hand, it’s nice to be able to sneak out for all my appointments lately.

MissCountryGirl727:  debinoxford:  Sorry about AF and clomid side effects.  FX you both have lucky cycles!  If you have to go through nasty side effects, you should definitely get something to show for it at the end!

AFM, had an ultrasound this morning.  It was just a tech so of course he wouldn’t tell me anything.  I have a follow up with my doctor next Thursday.  I’m 6dpo today so I’m holding on to a sliver of hope that I’ll actually get a BFP before that appointment.

Post # 910
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mkat37:  Thx! What was the ultrasound for? It is frustrating when the tech does them, does not say anything and then jittery all day long by the phone until the nurse calls (I did that for our baseline Day 3, to see if any cysts and if can start the cycle. That 5 hour wait sucked.)

Post # 911
969 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

solnishko1186:  Just a preliminary pelvic ultrasound to see if there’s anything unusual going on in there.  It was on the list of required tests that needed to get done before my doctor could refer me to the RE so hopefully I finally get my referral next week!

Post # 912
4997 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
Rabia:  Haha thank you!!

View original reply
solnishko1186:  Wow that’s great that it was so much better! I would be so thrilled to see numbers like that! Today is CD13!

View original reply
mkat37:  Thanks!! It is definitely nice to have the free time for appointments!

AFM, I’m triggering tonight! This morning I had a 17.5 and a 13.5 (it was 15.5 one dimension so she said it could be a little more mature than a round 13.5). So trigger tonight and IUI on Friday morning! This will be my first official TWW in a year of TTC, so I’m pretty happy that we finally made it this far. 

Post # 913
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m cozy in the hotel, intralipids tomorrow then transfer on Friday  fly home Sunday. 

SIL had a scare today – she’s in her third trimester and had a fall fracturing her elbow. Thankfully a stress test showed baby was okay. They’ve had a tough road (lost a baby with downs last year and had to deliver their angel baby) so hoping for no more bad news.

Post # 914
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Congrats!!! (Totally stalking you!)

Post # 915
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Oh, I’m glad my hot flashes stop after the last pill. But I forgot about the hormonal roller coaster. That is taking me for a doozy this time around.

View original reply
mkat37:  Thanks! I hope it works out for us too…meds are no fun.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 19’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors