(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 22 (New Year, New Thread, New Hope!)

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 526
2198 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MattieK:  Good luck with the testing today. Your RE sounds like she knows what she is doing and being aggressive is a good thing!

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  FX for low progesterone! Whoop Whoop – the lining looks wonderful. Can’t believe you are already almost ready to start fet, time flew by.

Post # 527
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We leave for our road trip up to San Francisco this morning, in about 2 hours. I haven’t packed my stuff or the dogs stuff, and I have a nail in my tire!

What luck.

Fingers crossed for all you ladies!

Post # 528
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
accorn:  I just wanted to pop in an say I read personal finance articles on the internet when I’m not searching for infertility related things too! I’m glad you are feeling positive!

Post # 529
2198 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
vanike:  FX it gets darker tomorrow!!!! Are you taking the tests with you on the trip? Please remind me, was this your 1st IUI?

Post # 530
1986 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  thank you!

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  my doc says February 12, but being the bad patient that I am, I am going to test February 10th. 

Fyi, posting on your phone is awful, I’ll catch upntonight on my computer!

second iui for my cycle done!  Now it’s a waiting game!  

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  accorn.
Post # 531
676 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Hi, I saw your post. This is the plan my dr just put together for me. I do ovulate on my own, but she is concerned my LP isn’t long enough at 9 days. So I will be on Clomid for 5 days and then trigger shot and timed bd. She said to try this for 1-2 cycles and then move on to iui. Do you think the second round of timed BD with trigger is worth considering, or if the first month doesn’t work should we head straight to iui?

Post # 532
676 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
accorn:  FX for you!

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  so exciting!! tranfer in under a week now. What a fabulous lining you have 🙂

View original reply
EL2101:  Hi! when do you test?

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  Olaf! love it!

View original reply
MattieK:  How were your bloods today? I am also curious what your immunologist says re: TTC.

View original reply
vanike:  I’m sorry about the BFN. I hope it does change by Sunday for you.

View original reply
arielmerms:  it’s getting so close to your ivf cycle!!

AFM I’ve been trying to take a bit of a break, so I’ve been reading along but not commenting much. Sitting here waiting for CD1 to call the RE to start Clomid this cycle. Trying not to get my hopes up and not planning on testing at all this weekend. AF is due on Monday 2/1.

Also, a woman I work with here in NY, who is similar in age to me (mid thirties) who got married 2 weeks after me (in Maine as well) last year just announced she is pregnant and due in July. I am happy for her but so bummed that it worked for her and not for us. Feeling like this is going to be a long road for us, unfortunately.

Post # 533
969 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

MattieK:  That’s really interesting about the DOR autoimmune theory.  My family is also full of autoimmune issues and although I’ve been lucky enough to escape any obvious autoimmune disease so far, I’m wondering if it’s contributing to our infertility issues.  I’ve completely changed my diet to cut out anything potentially inflammatory to see if it will help.  If nothing else, it will make me healthier!  Good luck at your appointment and I hope your FSH cooperates today!

RunnerBride13:  Sounds like things will be nice and comfy for your frostie next week! FX!!

AFM, MRI tomorrow! EEK!  The health care union that includes the MRI techs is planning on going on strike Sunday morning so it sounds like I’ll be just squeaking in before some appointments will be affected.  So I’m thankful for that.  I’ve had beautiful EWCM for the last week but my OPKs are still totally negative so I have no idea what my body is doing but hopefully I’ll O sometime this weekend.  We’re going to TTC this cycle after all so I’ll have to do the MRI drug free but I’ll just keep telling myself that my desire for a baby far outweighs my claustrophobia, lol.

Post # 534
3562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  I think it may be worth it to help lengthen your LP since they think that’s a concern.  I’d definitely try to see if they’ll do a vaginal ultrasound to check the size of the follicles before you get the trigger shot so you’re not triggering imature eggs, and essentially wasting time…clomid should help with that though, if you’re a good responder to it.   Word of warning, I didn’t have many side effects on the days I took clomid, most of mine came in the few days afterwards as extremely emotional, moody, etc. lol  Good luck to you!!! 

For me, I naturally ovulate regularly at CD 17-18, and have a 10-11 day LP.  My Dr has never been concerned with my LP length.  After 2 cycles of Clomid + timed BD, I happened to have an appointment on CD14 of the 3rd clomid cycle where he offered to take a look at any follicles.  He found 2 that were large enough to consider mature and his concern was that if my body doesn’t ovulate until CD17-18, then I may be ovulating “overripe” eggs that won’t fertilize, so he gave me the trigger to make me ovulate earlier.  When that cycle failed, it was just a lot emotionally to see 2 damn mature follicles, do the trigger and still not end up pregnant, so we’ve been on a break since then…I think he may be on to something with the “overripe” eggs, but it will require more monitoring that I just haven’t been ready to start back on yet. 

Post # 535
676 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Thanks for your reply! Our cycles sound similar, I usually ovulate on CD18 or 19, so I may have the overripe egg issue too, interesting. Our RE wants me to trigger so I O closer to CD14 or 15, so I will make sure they intend to monitor me. She never even mentioned Comid to me at all, it was just going to be a normal cycle with a 7 day abstinance prior to a trigger shot and timed BD, until I mentioned that my LP is 9 days (its been 10 days once in 8 months). Thanks again for sharing your expirences with Clomid, I’m a little worried as so many people have not enjoyed the Clomid expirence :/

Post # 536
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Sweet lining. Less than a week- eek!

View original reply
vanike:  Have a great trip!

I started stilms yesterday!!!

Post # 537
676 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Aqualov:  congrats on the stim starting!! So glad you got to start in Jan as planned (even if you did just squeak it in)!

Post # 538
2198 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Aqualov:  Whoop Whoop!! That is awesome.  What stimms are you on? Any side effects?

Post # 539
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

View original reply
solnishko1186:  Just Follistim to start, I’m scheduled to add Menopur and Ganrilex on Sunday after my blood test. I’m exhausted and have been having headaches, but they’re not migraines so far, so it’s fine.

Post # 540
2198 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Aqualov: Happy you are not having too many s/e. FX for good blood readings on Sunday.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 22 (New Year, New Thread, New Hope!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors