(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 22 (New Year, New Thread, New Hope!)

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 541
1882 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
vanike:  so so sorry about the BFN. that feeling is impossible to describe to anyone who hasn’t been there. I hope you take that day off. 

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  it really is. My RE did mention the option of just trying with medication, but I figure if I’m going to subject my body to these meds, I might as well go all out… 

Post # 542
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@arielmerms: my FSH was 11 six months ago, and 16.5 last month, so moving in a bad direction. Are you getting excited? Now that it’s getting close I am.getting a little freaked out.

@ accorn: Run with the positivity, we don’t get much of it around here! 🙂

@RunnerBride13: Daaaaamn girl , that’s a great lining!!! Stay low, progesterone!!!

View original reply
solnishko1186:  Thanks! 

View original reply
vanike:  Oof, that sucks about the nail, but have a great road trip!

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  I think they took ALL of my blood again (ok, only 5 vials, but I thought it would only be 1-2 so I gave her my bad vein). I am waiting to hear the results now.

View original reply
mkat37:  I am also planning to cut out as much inflammatory stuff as possible, when you start researching autoimmunity and infertility, it’s a scary rabbit hole (honestly, how does ANYONE get pregnant! So many places for it to fail!). Good luck on your MRI tomorrow, I know it can beer claustrophobic, but it’s going to be SO COOL to get to see some inside bits! I love MRIs for that reason. 

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  my RE said that the trigger shot alone can help with LP support, so hopefully you’ll have a double dose of help this month!

View original reply
Aqualov:  OMG I’m so excited that you’re actually stimming!!! 

Post # 543
1882 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
solnishko1186:  I hope I can start ASAP. First my insurance has to approve the IUI, which will hopefully happen before CD1. If not, then I have to wait. I really hope they approve quickly and I don’t have to wait too long… 

Post # 544
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  my beta is scheduled for 2/4 but my LP is 12-13 days so I’m going to test 2/2 at home. If I can wait!! Having lots of symptoms, trying to relax! 

Post # 545
2008 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  hell yea, gorgeous lining!

View original reply
mkat37:  good luck with your MRI tomorrow!

View original reply
Aqualov:  yay for stims!  How are they going so far?

View original reply
MattieK:  I tend to alternate between super fucking excited and oh my goddddd freaking out.

View original reply
EL2101:  Eeee!  FX!

Post # 546
4998 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
MattieK:  
View original reply
arielmerms:  haha thanks!! Progesterone was 0.49, so we are good to go!! Transfer on Thursday!

Post # 547
1094 posts
Bumble bee

Hey all,

I haven’t been on the bee for awhile, but feeling a little discouraged with our TTC situation and could use some support.

ROLL CALL

Age/Partner’s Age: 28/40

How long have you been together: 7 1/2 years

How long have you been TTC: 2 1/2 years

Issues: I have “lean” PCOS, DH is A okay.

What are your TTC plans for 2015/2016: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) We are doing our 4th IUI cycle this month (with femara and ovidrel). Next step, we are going to be doing our first (and hopefully only) IVF.

Any new years’ resolutions or hopes for 2016?: We’re going to try to keep it positive and hopeful.

Thank you for your support and for listening! Good luck in 2016 to you all!

PS: Sorry i’m so late joining this thread…

Post # 548
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

View original reply
Petite_Fraise:  Welcome!

View original reply
arielmerms: 
View original reply
MattieK:  Thanks:)

View original reply
arielmerms:  They’re going fine. A little bruising from the injections, a few headaches (but not migraines) and I’m really tired, but overall easy peasy. Injections have been way easier then I thought they’d be. I’m icing first si I don’t feel the needle, but the meds sting a little. Not too bad though. Nervous to start the Menopur Sunday night, I’ve heard that ones burns a lot.

I’m super stoked that I got an overfill of 125IU on my first Follstim 300IU vial!! My RE said they always have 75IU, so 125IU was a nice surprise. I’d read of other ladies getting 125IU extra, so 75IU must be the minimum overfill? Super happy that it was higher- that stuff is expensive! $1 per IU, so that’s $500 in my pocket for the 4 vials I have so far if they all have that much overfill.

Post # 549
1639 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
solnishko1186:  I brought tests with me. We are staying with his family, and there really isn’t anywhere private for me to Saint at my tests for minutes on end.  This is my 3rd iui.

Post # 550
2008 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
Aqualov:  I’ve also heard that menopur burns a lot; some people have said that injecting it really slowly seems to help.

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  woohoo!

View original reply
Petite_Fraise:  Welcome!

Post # 551
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
EL2101:  Oooh, exciting!!! 

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Good luck Thursday!!! My RE office has a better success rate with FET than frozen, hopefully that works in your favor!

View original reply
Petite_Fraise:  welcome!

View original reply
Aqualov:  Nice on the overfill! Hopefully you’ll never need it. 🙂

Post # 552
2198 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
nightborn:  FX insurance doesn’t take too long. What CD are you on now? I think ours insurance took about 10 days  to approve, but I kept  calling them and following up almost every other day. Figured if annoy them enough maybe they ll get sick of me and approve faster. 

View original reply
EL2101:  FX for betas!!!

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Thats awesome!!! 

View original reply
Petite_Fraise:  Welcome. FX for this iui and that you don’t need to cross into ivf territory. 

View original reply
Aqualov:  Pretty cool on the overfill, nice money saving:)

View original reply
vanike:  GL. Take Some extra long shower time to stare at the tests. Lol

Post # 553
2198 posts
Buzzing bee

Started my Lupron shots today. So far so good. For ladies that did Lupron- what side effects did you have and how soon did they appear? 

Post # 554
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

View original reply
arielmerms:  I’ve read that too.

View original reply
MattieK:  Unfortunately I definitely need it- I’m 300 IU a day (likely down to 225IU once I add the Menopur, which is also 225IU a day and $1 an IU), so my 3 vials even with 125IU overfill each will be gone by Tuesday lol.

View original reply
solnishko1186:  🙂

Post # 555
1639 posts
Bumble bee

15dpt and 14 and 13dpiui and a negative as can be. My heart is so broken. I don’t know what next. I just feel like this will never happen at this point. And we get to have dinner with all of DH’s friends who are all bringing their babies. 

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 22 (New Year, New Thread, New Hope!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors