(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 23

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 346
1614 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
HaaaveYouMetTed:  oh yes, both myself and DH had bloodwork done at the first consult.  One of the things they tested was my thyroid.

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  sending you lots of love and praying that the little cub (are baby Jaguars cubs?) keeps sticking.

Post # 347
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
HaaaveYouMetTed:  Hm I’d never equated breakouts around O and AF as having to do with the sugar. I get the breakouts on my neck, which I’ve read is from hormonal imbalances, but I guess that’s what the sugar does – throws hormones out of whack.

Also, started a vitamin B-complex this cycle, and have EWCM galore. It’s super hard not to just BD every day while it’s here. But I know logically every other day is plenty fine.

Post # 348
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
vanike:  what b-complex are you taking?

Post # 349
1545 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
soontobemrs1011:  It’s called Complete B by Puritan’s Pride. I was just taking B6 only before, but when that ran out I decided to try a B Complex.

Post # 350
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
hogoboom2012:  Thanks for that info. Well, I guess at least we’ll see if there’s any fibroids there. Then maybe I can push for an HSG to check out more. I’m convinced there is something wrong with me that is stopping this from happening. I’d really just like to get it sorted out before we get to IVF. Sigh. Such a long road that I never thought we’d be on.

Post # 351
1061 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Beta 14dpo was 88

They don’t test again for a week

Post # 352
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
HaaaveYouMetTed:  I know I have a great primary (he will do anything I ask), but if you push for it, your regular doctor should be able to order the tests.  I’m sorry everything is taking so long! 

Post # 353
3954 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
Novella:  that’s pretty good!!! But absolute torture that you have to wait another week!!!

Post # 354
1365 posts
Bumble bee

Got a call from my doctor’s office. I can take the injectables! Yay! Looking forward to my fertility clinic appt hopefully next week sometime following Provera. 🙂

Post # 355
1545 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Novella:  Those levels seem good! Was the doctor concerned at all? Sending positive thoughts that those numbers keep going up.

Post # 356
1545 posts
Bumble bee

I need help figuring out in my OPK is positive or not. In real life it looks very close to me. The top one was done last night. The bottom one was done today around 2pm with a 2 hour hold.

Post # 357
1061 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
vanike:  Dr was happy with the numbers. They like anything over 50 to confirm pregnancy. My progesterone was 190 last week at transfer but has dropped to 81 – they lowered my dose because i was getting dizzy after taking it. We have upped my dose of progesterone by 400mg today so hopefully that helps. I have been cramping a lot and bleeding a little bit. Nothing like I saw when I woke up today but given the amount of progesterone I’m on they are optimistic that it is something other than losing the pregnancy. I was a bit surprised they wait a week to do another beta but I think I can live with it. FX all goes well. More waiting for me 😉 hopefully things stay good!

Thanks for all the support everyone. The stress has been palpable. It’s my birthday this weekend (big 30) and apparently celebrations start tonight. Hubby is taking me somewhere as a surprise so hopefully 4-5 days of birthday distractions will make next Wednesday come sooner.

Post # 358
1301 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
Novella:  Happy early birthday. Prayers everything goes well!

Post # 359
1365 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Novella:  That’s good news!! 

Happy 30th Birthday!! Enjoy!! 🙂

Post # 360
1614 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
Novella:  Happy early birthday!  Glad to hear the doctor was happy with your beta and fx that your numbers are progressing nicely by your next beta!

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  woohoo!

View original reply
vanike:  if you don’t get anything darker, I would count the bottom as positive.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 23’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors