(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 23

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 406
4063 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Novella:  yaye! Keep growing little bean!

Post # 409
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Novella:  Woo hoo!!

AFM, temp jumped this AM so I’m pretty sure I ovulated yesterday (CD15), the earliest ever! Dr has always said I ovulate too late in my cycle (even at CD19).

Post # 410
1601 posts
Bumble bee

I will respond more soon. I have some spotting today when I still have 2 more days of Provera left. Probably normal. I don’t want to bother my clinic if I don’t have to. Fingers crossed AF will be a good one soon. 

Post # 411
383 posts
Helper bee

jammer62:  Yes! Feels like a long time ago! I was active on the boards when I first started TTC and then it just got difficult. But I’m back and hoping it will help me on this crazy journey. I’m glad you had a good trip! Hope you get a BFP, crossing my fingers πŸ™‚

Post # 412
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

So behind!! perpetually. But I’m having minor surgery this afternoon so I’ll be in my bed for the next two days with plenty of time. This week has been so intense,BI’m looking forward to surgery so I have forced relaxation. I fully recognize how demented that is, but oh well πŸ™‚

CD11 monitoring this morning. Still a thin lining, 4.3. One good follicle at 10.4 but a total count of 41. Weird that 1/41 is growing but it only takes 1 and they have time to catch up because I don’t usual O until CD17. Probably won’t go back til Monday, CD14.

Happy Friday everyone! 

Post # 413
676 posts
Busy bee

MattieK:  Not at all! Science!! I think we may have discussed this previously, that the HCG comes from the urine of pregnant ladies πŸ™‚ Thanks for setting me straight. Also I have decided to test out the trigger on 7 & 8dpt and then not test again until CD28 (13dpt) πŸ™‚

Post # 414
1612 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Novella:  Sounding good!!

I have my appt for blood work results on Monday. Nervous but looking forward to getting a plan going. I think I may have O’ed this week and if so we had good BD timing. I don’t temp or use the strips so I don’t know for sure. I did have some cramping, sore boobs, ewcm, etc.

Post # 415
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Hey ladies, I’ve been reading along and silently rooting for you all. Some overdue catch-ups:

MattieK:  I’m so excited for your IVF! I’ve got my fingers crossed you get lots of good eggs and it’s just what you need! Your doctor sounds like she knows her stuff.

RunnerBride13:  I’m so sorry the FET didn’t take πŸ™ I’m glad it sounds like your RE has a good plan for going forward and that you guys are ready to go for it. I hope the new protocol is the one for you.

JLBB-brooklyn:  I just want to warn you, ovidrel seems to stay in my system an unusually long time, but it wasn’t totally out of my system until 12dpt. At 11dpt I would still get a squinter. It was heartbreaking the first time it finally went blank after those squinters (after I though the trigger had to be gone) made me so hopeful. FX this cycle is just what you need!

arielmerms:  I’m so excited for your cycle! Hopefully this is just what you need! FX FX FX

Novella:  That’s a great doubling time! Come on, little bean! You can do it!

Mrs. Jaguar:  I hope your scan went well! Fingers crossed for you and bean.

Post # 416
1601 posts
Bumble bee

drlolaz: How did your appt go? 

JLBB-brooklyn: Yes it’s crazy how much fertility treatments are! We have only just begun the treatment process this year. 

MattieK:  Yes I know what you mean. I guess because I am just not used to the idea, you are right it does take some adjusting to actually give them to yourself. PS I too love chocolate, haha. 

Novella:  Glad you feel better about your numbers, yay! 

arielmerms:  I would be worried too about ultrasound findings. Glad your cycle is a go! Glad you did your injections fairly easily. You’re a pro! 

AFM, this morning I woke up with red blood as I wiped. Sorry, Too Much Information. It was pretty consistent so I called my clinic and they said finish the Provera for a full bleed (last pill tomorrow). I would have liked to book my Day 3 but they seemed very busy this morning. However, it seems to be the ‘phantom spotting’ again that I so often have. We will see what tomorrow brings.

I hope that we can get past the injection part as I am in a bridal party with events next weekend, and the following weekend (3 day Indian wedding). I guess I would just have to figure out how to travel with the injections if I would still be doing them.

But, one step at a time.

Have a great day ladies! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 417
1601 posts
Bumble bee

jammer62:  How was Naples? What a romantic city. How was the weather? 

vanike: Yay for early ovulation! 

EL2101:  Positive thoughts for a smooth surgery. 

LarLa:  Good luck Monday!

Post # 418
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

MattieK:  I love the science lesson πŸ™‚ More tidbits, please! I am stalking you and arielmerms:   hard core – you guys are where I will be in a few weeks and hearing about your experiences is so helpful, I’m so excited for you both!

Post # 419
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

jammer62:  I actually work for myself, so every weekend has the potential to be a long weekend πŸ™‚ I had a super high-stress job in NYC for years and am so grateful for the change of pace! Are you in Naples Italy or Naples Florida?

Post # 420
676 posts
Busy bee

MattieK:  haha, the photo didn’t load previously, but now I see it!! I am so exciting for you to start stims and get this IVF cycle on the road!

Novella:  congrats for a great sneaky beta! I hope Wednesday’s is even better πŸ™‚

futuremrssquiggs:  We will likely be doing IUI next month, so I’ll keep you posted!

drlolaz:  How did your appointment go?

arielmerms:  I am so excited for you! I’m so glad they didn’t cancel this cycle.

jammer62:  I hope you had a great trip!

Chloeeee:  Welcome πŸ™‚ (not sure if I said that already, so I thought I’d say it again)

vanike:  yay for Oing on CD15!!

EL2101:  I hope you lining thickens up, and good luck with the surgery! I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Feist:  Thanks for popping in to say hello! We miss you. How are you doing? Thanks for the tidbit on the trigger. So would you recomend testing out the trigger or no? My dr. told me to test 14dpt and call and tell her what it says.

LarLa:  I hope Monday comes quick for you. Good luck with bloodwork!

independencewave:  That’s sounds perfect! We live in NYC and are looking to leave the fast paced environment as well. Looking into moving to the Portland, Maine area.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 23’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors