(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 23

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 437
1614 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
MattieK:  RMANJ considers 5 pm the cutoff.

Post # 438
1365 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Mrs.LaFountain:  I checked out Etsy. Wow, there are so many pages to go through! The onesies are so unique! Thanks for sharing!

View original reply
arielmerms:  Yay for a great day 2 of stims! Glad for you! 

View original reply
Novella:  Glad you are more assured with the numbers. Glad the rest helped.

AFM, this morning (Saturday) I woke up to CD1. Yahoo! I was SO skeptical, I need to be more patient.

So booked my CD3 injectables start for Monday morning. And so it begins! They asked if IUI or intercourse, I think we are trying intercourse for this month at least as this is the first real month of moving forward.

I am just hoping to ovulate and then go from there. We haven’t discussed IUIs much as DH thinks that intercourse is more natural. I think he just worries, but would be open minded if we really discussed it thoroughly. Let’s see what this month brings.

Have a great day ladies! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 438
370 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
HaaaveYouMetTed:  Agreed! When I went on a break from the boards it made me feel a little better. Now that I’ve started some testing I feel ok to start sharing what’s going on. 

Post # 439
1301 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  Good luck this month!!! I’m looking forward to getting going with a plan as well.

Post # 440
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
arielmerms:  
View original reply
RunnerBride13:  
View original reply
chelseakayd:  Thanks ladies. I asked the Dr and he was like “eh, you were bleeding yesterday? Good enough” :). I love a laid-back RE! 

Post # 442
1225 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  I never was able to resist testing out the trigger. I just wish I had known how long it could stay in some people’s systems and not to get too hopeful if squinters stick around for a while. 

Post # 443
3954 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
MattieK:  I’m sure it doesn’t make a big difference ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 444
753 posts
Busy bee

Mrs. Jaguar:  Oh, what a rollercoaster to have bleeding followed by your first glimpse of a littler flickering heart! Keep flickering, little bean!

Mrs.LaFountain:  Happy birthday!!! I hope 30 is your best year yet!

arielmerms:  I’m so glad day 2 of stims is better, I’m looking forward to it. My (dentist) husband for shockingly squeamish watching me inject — it just feels so wrong doing it to yourself! But actually it’s not so terrible.

Novella:  I’m so happy things are looking up for you!

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  Good luck with the injectables! That would be wonderful if intercourse works, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Post # 445
1061 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I am absolutely losing my mind. I’ve been cramping all day and had some bleeding again this afternoon. I’m so scared. This little one needs to stay ๐Ÿ™

Post # 446
1708 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
Novella:  ๐Ÿ™ sending you hugs and sticky baby vibes from DC. 

Post # 447
1614 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
MattieK:  my husband hasn’t even been able to be in the same room as me.  Day 3 was my easiest yet.  I’m glad your day 1 went well last night!  When do you go back for monitoring?  I go in this morning. 

View original reply
Novella:  sending you so much love!

Post # 448
1268 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
Novella:  So many hugs!

Well, I had an HSG Friday.  Big surprise was I only have one fallopian tube, but the one I do have is clear.  So there’s that.  

Post # 449
370 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
accorn:  Oh wow..that would definitely be a surprise! I’m glad to hear the one you have is clear.

Post # 450
753 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Novella:  Sending love to you and your bean.

View original reply
arielmerms:  Follistim this morning was a lot easier, but man,  I hate the pen. Maybe because I do a lot of injecting with regular syringes for work, the pen feels so bulky and the way you have to hold it is barbaric. But it really doesn’t hurt, so l will get over  it soon. Monitoring Tuesday! I hope your monitoring showed a bajillion eggs developing!

View original reply
accorn:  That is a surprise! But hey, it only take one, right? Do you have two ovaries, or also only one? 

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 23’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors