(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 23

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 451
1985 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
MattieK:  I have two ovaries, but only one fallopian tube.  I of course can’t remember what side (s) have been producing follicles so I don’t know if we even had a chance in past cycles :/  But at least now that we know we will know what cycles will be a wash.

View original reply
Chloeeee:  Me too!  

Post # 452
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
nightborn:  you’re in DC? Me too! 

View original reply
Novella:  thinking of you and sending a second batch of sticky vibes from DC.

Post # 453
905 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
accorn:  definitely surprising but at least it will help target treatments and maybe set expectations so the roller coaster hills are less steep.. Did that analogy make sense? 

Post # 454
905 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
HaaaveYouMetTed:  
View original reply
Novella:  
View original reply
arielmerms: thanks for the well wishes! surgery went fine, less recovery time than expected and I used less painkillers than I thought I would! Percocet is no joke, I hate it, so that is good. And I didn’t have to have antibiotics! I thought I would so I was concerned with them delaying O but nope! 

View original reply
MattieK:  late to chiming in but my RE says the day that bright red blood that starts before 5pm is CD1.

View original reply
Mrs.LaFountain:  fingers crossed for a birthday month baby!!

Post # 455
2007 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Monitoring this morning after three days of stims went well. I had one 15mm, 2 or 3 11mm, and 5 that were less than 10mm.  I was concerned about the 15mm being a follicle or if it was the cyst from the other day shrinking, but my nurse and @mattiek said that it’s hard to tell between cysts and follicles with ultrasound, but we’ll know based on whether it grows or shrinks by my next ultrasound.  Tonight I’ll add in ganirelix with my 2 vials of menopur and 200 units of follistim.  My estrogen was 186.  I go back on Tueaday morning for bloodwork and an ultrasound again.

Post # 456
1586 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MattieK: Your RE sounds like a funny doctor. πŸ™‚ 

View original reply
Chloeeee: Thank you! πŸ™‚

View original reply
MattieK:  Thank you! πŸ™‚ 

View original reply
Novella:  Hugs and prayers…

View original reply
accorn:  Wow! It’s funny how sometimes ultrasounds when TTC can be so informative. I know not having ultrasounds in the past made me naive to my hydrosalpinx and that was a surprise.

View original reply
arielmerms:  How’d your monitoring go? 

AFM tomorrow is my injectables start. I’m looking forward to moving forward. My sciatica in my leg is bothering me again today, I hope the u/s isn’t too painful with my legs. They are great though, one technician asked me about my back every visit last month. 

Last night the bridal party I am in got together to make favours. One of the bridesmaids is a neonatal nurse. She suggested a numbing cream depending on the type of needle but I don’t think pharmacies in my province even stock it. Shouldn’t be too bad.

Have a great day ladies! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 457
1586 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
arielmerms:  Positive thoughts it is not a cyst and resolves itself quickly. 

Post # 458
1083 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
arielmerms:  
View original reply
Novella:  THank you both. Very hopeful for this cycle. I’m about a week out from then end of my TWW.  Testing most likely next weekend. Feeling a little crazy hopeing its hormones causeing me to be nuts. This is my sixth medicated cycle and last cycle before moving on to IUI. So fingers crossed. 

Post # 459
1083 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
weightwatchers152: So many onesies I have saved on private pintrest baby borad. Hopeing to make some purchases in the near future.   

View original reply
MattieK:  Thank you. I hope so too. 

View original reply
Novella:  Many many many hugs and good vibes coming your way. 

View original reply
accorn:  Only takes one. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 460
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m going in for another beta this morning after last night. light cramping still fairly consistent but the bleeding has petered off again so there is hope. Thanks for all the support everyone xox 

Post # 461
2007 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  I ice the area I’m about to inject and it does a pretty good job with numbing 😊

Post # 462
4997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
Novella:  good luck!!! One of my friends had 2 CPs and is now almost 8 months and said she had cramping and spotting throughout her first trimester. She kept thinking it was another MC but this one is just fine!

Post # 463
831 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  I am really new to all of this, what does that mean that they gave you the choice of Intercourse or IUI? I want that option lol

Post # 464
1586 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
arielmerms: Great tip! I will try that tomorrow! Thank you! πŸ™‚ 

View original reply
futuremrssquiggs:  They asked me when I was booking my CD3 b/w, u/s and injectables teaching if we were doing IUI or intercourse. However, as discussed with the nurse the previous week, they had said intercourse following the injectables (guess the doctor might have said this). So I didn’t want to ask about IUI if not written in my file. I have a bit of a medical history with this clinic so I am glad to just be able to try ovulation meds (hydrosalpinx potentially). Going to get more info though most definetely. One doctor said that IUI could maximize our chances. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 465
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

My little bean is still there!! Beta was 731 up from 200 on Friday (it’s Monday here). Have bloods again on Wednesday when I’ll be 5 weeks. Stay put!! I just need to rest and take some panadol if the cramps get too much.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 23’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors