posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 481
1882 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
accorn:  oh my goodness! Yay! How exciting! 🙂 

View original reply
vanike:  fingers crossed this last procedure does the trick for you… 

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  I took my second dose (100 mg) a little while ago. I don’t feel any different at all. Glad to see your doc is not giving up on you. Hang in there! 

View original reply
mrsdanish:  welcome! 

Post # 482
2008 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
vanike:  
View original reply
weightwatchers152:  
View original reply
LarLa:  thank you!!!

View original reply
vanike:  I’m sorry about insurance pulling the authorization and having to pay that much in taxes!  eesh!

View original reply
mrsdanish:  20 follies is awesome!

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  yay for greatly reduced fluid!

View original reply
EL2101:  FX for Monday!!! I’m feeling good – the only change is that I’m thirsty often.  Boobs are still sore, but I’ve had that for as long as I’ve been on Endometrin.

View original reply
accorn:  woohoo!  I’m the 18th 🙂

Post # 483
1986 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
arielmerms:  Yay!  Based on all the new information that has been thrown around about my uterus I doubt we will make it to full term, but I’m just really hoping for a viable pregnancy. 

View original reply
nightborn:  Thank you!

Post # 484
1889 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
arielmerms:  Congratulations, friend!!! So so so excited for you! 

View original reply
accorn:  Yay!!! Congrats!!!! What great news! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 485
2008 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ruby26:  thank you love! 😘

Post # 486
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
accorn:  congratulations!!! How exciting!!!! 

Sorry for being MIA. I’ve been on a missions trip to Mexico and just got back this morning. It was a good trip and I loved every minute of it (we built 4 houses in 3 days!), but its good to be home too. Behind on this thread, but I’ll stay up on it from here. 11dpo today and planning on starting hybrid cycle IUI this week (which is absolutely terrifying and exciting at the same time). However, I had spotting in Mexico the night of 6dpo. It could be stress related (I handled a LOT of the trip for 56 people), but I never ever spot that early. I’m holding out hope that we won’t be doing IUI at all and we’ll have a bfp to celebrate instead! AF is due Wed, not sure if I’ll test before then or not. 

Post # 487
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
accorn:  HOORAY! What a wonderful change of plans! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you!

View original reply
hogoboom2012:  Welcome back! That’s so amazing what you accomplished! I hope hope you follows on accorns footsteps and get a surprise pregnancy!

AFM, I’m on BCPs until the end of March before starting lupron flare, so I’m trying to lay low, enjoy snuggling with my pup, and not think about fertility treatment. So far so good — I scored a super snuggler! 

Post # 488
523 posts
Busy bee

I’m sorry I’ve been MIA. It’s been a busy few weeks. Congratulations to those who have seen those magical, mystical two lines!

I got AF yesterday at 5:30am. I spoke with the nurse at the RE office and she said that the RE changed his mind because I DID ovulate on clomid 100mg so he wants me to try it again. I started sobbing and reminded her that my cycle was a (very typical) 56 days (despite 2 rounds of clomid) and I have a feeling that the Clomid did NOTHING for me, because I had a completely typical cycle for me. And she agreed to try the letrozole instead (as per original plan).

I told her that this would be my “only” IUI cycle if it actually happened and we would be moving on to IVF because I can’t continue this. She reminded me that this is all “trial and error” and that it’s all part of the process and I just have to be patient.

I can’t be patient any more. Every time I get told to “wait” at the RE office or AF or another pregnancy announcement (weekly), it just guts me again and again. Today has been a year and I’m tired of crying (or trying not to cry).

Post # 489
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

I’ve been following along but trying not to think/comment on TTC for my sanity as I wait for my next IVF cycle. I start Lupron on Friday, and my stims a week after that assuming there’s no baseline fiasco this time;) Good news, I got into a discount program for my Follistim and attempted my first overseas purchase for fertility meds for my Menopur. I’ve been really nervous about it because my doctor wasn’t exactly cool with me getting my meds outside the US. To get around this I requested a physical copy of my Menopur prescription from the nurses and scanned it so I could email it to the pharmacy. Got an email today saying my prescription was approved!! I won’t claim success until I have it in my hands, but assuming this works, I just took my meds from about $5K to about $2K!

Post # 490
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

On to the next cycle… woke up to CD1. Skipping my beta.. I got all testy about it this morning. My nurse can tack it onto CD3 monitoring if she really feels like it. (see? Sassy..) Going to ask nurse to push up the medicated cycle protocol. Realized we only get 4 more tries so we feel like it’s time. 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  EL2101.
Post # 491
1609 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Miserable outside here today which matches my mood perfectly. Appointment in a few hours. I think I spent most of the weekend crying over everything. Reading about DOR and what dr have told other ladies. I met a nice lady in the states who is my age and also just got the same diagnosis. She’s moving forward with donor eggs. I’m accepting to that but the process is more complex in Canada. I’m calling our local CYFS to start the adoption process (which is also long) depending on how the appointment goes today. 

Post # 492
2008 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
hogoboom2012:  oooh, FX that’s implantation spotting!

View original reply
MattieK:  yay for a snuggly (super adorable) puppy!

View original reply
Aqualov:  yay for discount meds!  FX this cycle results in a super sticky BFP!

View original reply
EL2101:  ugh sorry about AF!

beta #2 was 1777, up from 289 on Friday.  Feeling very relieved.  1st ultrasound is one week from today.

Post # 493
1882 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
EL2101:  hugs! I’m sorry that bitch AF showed her ugly face… 

View original reply
LarLa:  big hugs. I hope you can get some additional clarity during your appointment. The uncertainty is so incredibly tough. 

View original reply
arielmerms:  awesome! 

I’ll be taking my 4th 100 mg dose of Clomid today. I don’t feel any different at all – perhaps a bit more emotional, but I am just generally more emotional these days so it’s hard to tell whether it’s med related. I am torn between being relieved that I am not experiencing any of the awful symptoms I read about, and worrying that no symptoms means it isn’t working. Ugh. 

Post # 494
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
arielmerms:  thanks. So so so happy for you!

View original reply
nightborn:  thanks. will you have monitoring to see how you’re responding?

Post # 495
1882 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
EL2101:  yep, going in on Thursday (CD9) for an ultrasound and bloodwork.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 24’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors