(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 24

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 526
826 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

omg omg omg

IMG_4674e

I took a test because it’s 11dpo, so eh, why not. I didn’t even look at it or care that much because I knew it would be negative, just like the last 19 months. But the timer went off, and there was a line. Oh my god. I’m so mad because I threw away my pee and now I have to wait another few hours to use a good test! And I need to go buy some good tests! AHH! I literally sobbed in the bathroom.

Post # 527
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
jammer62:  Holy smokes!  Congrats!!

Post # 528
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
jammer62:  OMG Congrats!!!!

Post # 529
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
jammer62:  Congrats!  How exciting!

Post # 530
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
jammer62:  wow yay!!!!! Hope the next few hours goes quickly so you can pee again!

Post # 531
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
jammer62:  A W E S O M E !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Show us the “good” tests when you have em!

Post # 532
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  My life is definitely more exciting outside of academia, but some days I wish I had a nice, stable tenure-track position somewhere.

View original reply
mrsdanish:  Next scan is tomorrow. Grow little follies grow!! But not too much! And evenly! 

View original reply
mrsdanish:  30 follies! Holy cow, that’s great! How are you feeling? I’m curious about how much more bloated I’m going to get. FX for a smooth last couple days of shots, good quality eggies, and a stressfree retrieval! 

View original reply
LarLa:  Good call on the Zika, although Cuba sounds amazing and is definitely on my list. You could always come to Cali and do Disneyland and the beach instead, no Zika here (yet!).

Post # 533
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
independencewave:  Thank you! I’ve been pretty bloated the last couple days, and today my jeans were almost out of the question (I drove to the RE’s office with them unbuttoned until I had to go inside, and then immediately unbuttoned again once I was in the car!).  It’ll be sweatpants or yoga pants from now until the bloating goes down! Otherwise, I’m feeling fine; I just feel very “full”.   I can’t wait to hear an update on your ultrasound tomorrow!  FX for you! 

Post # 534
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
jammer62:  Congratulations!!!!!

Post # 535
1882 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
jammer62:  ohh my gosh! Love it! Hope you ran out and bought a FRER!!! 

Post # 536
1111 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
jammer62:  Congrats!!!

Post # 537
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
jammer62:  yay!!!

Post # 538
1609 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
independencewave:  We went to California last year on our honeymoon. It was amazing! We had such a great time.

View original reply
jammer62:  OMG CONGRATS!

Post # 539
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Had insemination today about 25.5 hours after trigger. DH’s count was 22 mil and Dr said he had good motility. Dr said that this cycle seemed to mimic a natural cycle, and he seemed pleased with that. Dominant follicle grew to 26mm. The other two were still small (13 and 12). So that one is our only shot.

We can’t do second insemination because DH has court most of the day tomorrow, so Dr instructed us to BD before I head to work in the morning, about 43 hours after trigger.

Post # 540
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
jammer62:  holy smokes!!! Yay!!! I love all these surprise right before intervention bfps lately!!! Congrats lady!

View original reply
vanike:  This sounds like a great report! Keeping everything crossed for you!

View original reply
independencewave:  I’m currently a postdoc trying to get out of academia, so I can tell you quite confidently there is nothing stable about a tenure track faculty position, lol (at least in the sciences which rely on grants for research funding). Just a little “the grass is definitely NOT greener here” encouragement 🙂

Wow ladies, I totally forgot how weird BCPs are! My boobs grew a size basically overnight, they are sore like a tweenagers, and I am hella grouchy. Oh well, at least it’s moving me (hopefully) toward something good! 

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 24’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors