(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 24

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 556
2200 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Lab took longer than expected to run the betas, just got a call back from the nurse….Monday’s betas were 91 (from 36 on Friday). But I started bleeding very heavily yesterday (AF bleeding, with cramps and sorry tmi, huge clots). Today I had even darker line on the hpt (sooo weird….) Nurse said that even though the level went up, considering how low it still is and that I started to bleed it is not viable. Now the question is – is it a CP or ectopic? They told me to re-do the levels today. If they dropped, we are in the clear, if they are still rising or staying the same – they will become more concerned about ectopic. Grrr…

Post # 557
2200 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
jammer62:  Congrats Girl!!! What a wonderful surprise!

Post # 558
831 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
MattieK:  yes, exactly. I was trying to do some googling, but I ended up more confused and I wasn’t sure what I was looking at. I see my doctor on the 28th for our follow up. The office has called me with my results of every other test I took, so I am hoping they call DH also. 

Post # 560
2200 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Me too. I did not even think it was possible as they transfer the embryo directly to the uterus. I guess I am still hopeful as original levels did double. But nurse said it is way too low for this timeframe and bleeding is not good either. If it is ectopic, I am going to wait until they can see it on the ultrasound and do a lap. There is NO way I am taking that methotrexate (chemo) drug to end it. No way.

Post # 561
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  Ooof dental work. That reminds me that I need to go to the dentist too. Blech. Glad to hear you are continuing to get good news!

View original reply
accorn:  Thanks for the encouragement!

View original reply
MattieK:  I was in your shoes 8 years ago – one year into a postdoc and I just burned out, seemingly overnight. Getting out wasn’t hard in my case, and I’ve had some super interesting jobs since then, but there are days I wish I would have been a good girl and found a nice tenure-track position at a liberal arts college ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
futuremrssquiggs:  I looked through my notes from my DH’s SA to see if I could help, but they are hopeless – I hope you talk to the doc soon!

solnishko1186: I’m sorry you are getting disappointing news. I don’t understand how ectopics happen either. Big hugs ๐Ÿ™

AFM, Day 7 (after 6 days of shots) monitoring this AM went well. I have 13 follicles now, although 2 are tiny (8.5 and 9.4 mm) and one is huge (15.2mm). The rest are between 11 and 13mm. Does this sound like a good distribution? I start Menopur and Cetrotide tonight, on track for a trigger over the weekend. Starting to feel like I’m full of Big Macs at all times!

Post # 562
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
solnishko1186:  so sorry to hear this. Really glad you know your treatment limits. methotrexate is no joke. 

Post # 563
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
arielmerms:  OMG congratulations!!! So so happy for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 564
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
independencewave:  Your Day 7 stats sound good!  All those follies that are in between right now (and even the tiny guys!) should be able to grow to a good size by the time you trigger!  It’s amazing how much can change in just a day or two when you’re stimming.  It sounds like you’re heading in the right direction!  So excited for you!

Post # 565
676 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
jammer62: 
View original reply
independencewave: 
View original reply
nightborn: 
View original reply
ruby26: 
View original reply
accorn:  Thank you!!!

View original reply
hogoboom2012:  Thanks for answering my question on hybrid IUI. Good luck to you this cycle!!

View original reply
solnishko1186:  fingers crossed it isn’t ectopic…. and I’m sorry about the bleeding.

AFM, IUI was this morning (it’s my 35th birthday as well) around 11am about 27 hours post trigger. Instructions are to BD again tonight. Semen volume was still low at 1mL, but counts were pretty good, the insemination sample was 0.5mL with concentration at 61 x 106mL and 89% motility… FX the sperms meet up with one of the 4 eggs in there and something happens! 

Post # 566
1882 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
solnishko1186:  I’m sorry ๐Ÿ™ hopefully it’s not an ectopic. 

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn: Here’s hoping this birthday cycle is your lucky cycle. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 567
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Sitting in the patio at work waiting for the surprise baby shower to start :-/

Post # 568
905 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  FX for You! Happy Birthday!

View original reply
vanike:  Ughhhhh.. Is it a nice day on the patio at least? Hope it’s quick! 

Got my protocol.. 25mg clomid days 5-9, ovidrel trigger and progesterone suppositories. I feel so much relief that there will be a trigger – the timing of the last two IUI’s brought me so much stress. 

Post # 569
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
EL2101:  It is a nice day, it’s 85 out, but there was plenty of shade. The baby shower wasn’t as bad as I’d made it out to be in my head. The only thing that kinda irritated me was how everyone kept saying “you’ll be next” or “we’ll do all this for you when it’s your turn.” I guess I was just annoyed because in the back of my head I kept thinking “but it might never be.”

Post # 570
905 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
vanike:  oh that’s so irritating! Sorry about it. But glad it’s over and wasn’t as bad as it could have been. Hopefully now you can move on with having the kind of day you want to!

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 24’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors