posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 571
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
nightborn: Thank you!

View original reply
EL2101:  Yay for a protocol with a trigger! FX for this next cycle.

View original reply
vanike:  I saw you had your IUI yesterday. FX for you! Sorry about the baby shower. At least it was nice outside! Also, it is over with now so you can move forward!

Post # 572
969 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
solnishko1186:  So sorry about the bleeding.  I really hope it isn’t an ectopic.  Thinking about you!

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  Happy Birthday!!  I hope that brings you a little extra luck and you get the best gift ever in a couple weeks!

View original reply
vanike:  I’m glad you survived the shower.  Was this the one you were considering taking the day off for?  At least it’s over now!  I hate when people say that I’ll be next.  I know they are just trying to be supportive and optimistic but it’s so hard to hear when we know that realistically, we probably won’t be.

View original reply
EL2101:  Yay!  I’m glad you were able to get a medicated cycle approved.  Hopefully the trigger will take the guess work out of the IUI timing.  Best of luck!

Post # 573
2200 posts
Buzzing bee

Having awful cramps today and really heavy AF bleeding,  but frer is getting darker. Wtf. 

Post # 574
831 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
solnishko1186:  I am so sorry you are going through this. 🙁 I am hoping and wishing so hard that your little bean is just making their presence known. 

Post # 575
831 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  FX for you!!!! 

View original reply
independencewave:  Thanks for checking for me :o)

View original reply
vanike:  I am surprised all of us aren’t in jail for punching people square in the face with their “you’ll be next” or “When will you have a baby” comments. When did our uteri become open for public comment?!?

Post # 576
2200 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
futuremrssquiggs:  Thank you :). Of course more than anything I want it to be real and viable. But if its not viable I just want to move on and have it be over. 

Post # 577
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Eeeeeeeek!  I had my final follicle count today, and I just took my trigger shot!  Egg retrieval is set for Friday! I am soooooo nervous…I just want to get it over with!

Post # 578
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
solnishko1186:  I am so impressed by your attitude and grace. Hoping for a good outcome regardless.

View original reply
mrsdanish:  That’s so exciting!! What was your final count? And how was the trigger? Did it burn? 

Post # 579
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hey guys- I know it’s late to join this thread but figured I’d hop in now anyway. Some of you know me already (hi NY/NJ meet up friends!) and some may have seen me around the other boards (hi TTC and MC friends!). I’ve been at this for 2 years now and am gearing up for IVF so I thought it’d be good to be around fellow bees in the same position.

ROLL CALL

Your Age/Partner’s Age: Both 32

How long you have been together: 5 years

How long you have been TTC: 2 years. After one year, saw an RE and got pregnant on my third cycle of letrozole with a trigger shot. Sadly I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. We’ve had 7 more cycles with a similar protcol including 2 IUIs and 1 with injectables. Nothin.

What number child you are TTC for: 1

Unexplained or Explained Infertility: Explained

Known Issues: PCOS for me, nada for him. 

Your TTC plans for the next few months: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc) Had an IVF consultation yesterday. My insurance requires 6 IUIs and we only did 2 but my RE fudged things a bit for us. Hopefully insurance doesn’t question and we’ll get authorization soon. If not, 4 more freakin IUI cycles here I come. Assuming we get lucky, we’ll be doing the antagonist protocol. RE doesn’t think I need to ICSI or PGS (neither covered by insurance) but we’re leaning towards doing it anyway.

Just for fun – What trips do you have planned for 2016? We’re supposed to go to Aruba next month. Of course good old zika is a life ruiner but we haven’t officially decided to cancel the trip just yet. So many decision….

Post # 580
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
Kabatchy2be:  hey HEY Ms Kabatchy! I’m excited to see you’re whipping it there big guns! If the insurance gives you the go, when would you start?

Post # 582
2200 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mrsdanish:  FX for great retrieval! How many eggs are they estimating to get? Did they tell you your E2 levels?

Post # 583
2200 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Hope the time on BCP goes super quick for you and April 3rd is here before you know it. I have been on Follistim and Menopur (but we did Long Lupron protocol, not the antagonist. Not sure what are Dr’s reasonings in choosing between the two). Follistim was the easiest thing to inject, pen wasy very easy to use with a dial and needles were tiny, I did not even feel it going on. No side effects, exept for some bloating right before ER, but that was about it (Lupron was evil for me though). I did 75iu follistim and 1 vial (75iu) of menopur. I was freaking out that the dose is way too low (was tempted to shoot more myself, but of course wasn’t that crazy and didn’t) and my E2 still got to about 6k at trigger.

Post # 584
1882 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
Kabatchy2be:  welcome! I hope your insurance listens to your RE and adjusts the plan accordingly. 

View original reply
solnishko1186:  how confusing and frustrating. Hoping for the best possible resolution for you – as soon as possible! 

Finished my Clomid and had CD9 monitoring this morning. The RE doing the ultrasound (not my RE) said my lining is still a bit thin, and there’s a 16mm follicle on the left and a 12mm on the right, so more growth is needed. They want me to inject the Gonal-F today and come back for another ultrasound.

I’m super nervous about injecting myself on my own. I’m not worried about the needle stick, but the process of mixing the saline with the powder and getting it back into the syringe seems overwhelming! I was terrible at it in injection class. 🙁 My husband did it perfectly but he isn’t back from his business trip until tomorrow.

Post # 585
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
independencewave:  
View original reply
solnishko1186:  Thank you!  Final follicle count was 42, and E2 level was 4630. Yes, I’m definitely planning on OHSS at this point!  I’m worried about having some high-quality eggs in there since the quantity is so high.  It does worry me a bit, but we shall see.  My trigger was Ovidrel, and it wasn’t bad at all! 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  mrsdanish.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 24’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors