(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 24

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 616
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

RunnerBride13:  No, we’re doing a frozen transfer to the surrogate on April 15th. 

Post # 617
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Sorry to jump into this thread (we are on a treatment break so I didn’t roll call this time) but I saw this video and cracked up… Wanted to share since I think many of us facing infertility can relate! Sometimes we just have to laugh at the crazy things we do to make a baby…

(Warning there is adult language!)

Post # 618
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

MrsLondon:   “my testicles don’t produce viable sperm and her uterus is straight fucked” ROFLOL This is exactly how I feel when people try and tell us we’ll have a suprise pregnancy as soon as we stop trying/relax/adopt etc. Thanks for sharing!

Post # 619
1601 posts
Bumble bee

I’m about 10 pages behind… I will reply more on my computer. 

Monitoring this morning, 1 15mm, 1 17mm follicle. 

Possibly Ovidrel shot tmrw morning. 

Question for you ladies: Are there any side effects after? I have a family dinner a few hours later. Can I go about my day?

Dr only telling us on a need to know basis so…

Have a great day, ladies!! 🙂

Post # 620
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

weightwatchers152:  I sometimes get some cramping about 24 hours after trigger but hasn’t happened every cycle I’ve taken it. Good luck!

MrsLondon:  haha that rings too true!!

Post # 621
1601 posts
Bumble bee

hogoboom2012:  Sorry about your BFN. Sounds like you have a good plan going forward.

jammer62:  Please do check in this thread, you are a great source of wisdom and a kind person. So very happy for you.

mkat37:  Thanks for your kind words.

EL2101:  Have a great cycle!

MattieK:  Thanks! I’d never met the dentist before but she was great. Awesome that your Darling Husband is a dentist!

nightborn:  Sorry about your hot flashes.

solnishko1186:  Thinking of you…

independencewave:  How are you feeling?

JLBB-brooklyn:  Fingers crossed!

RunnerBride13:  Sounds like a great plan!

Hope I didn’t miss anyone!

AFM little update, my clinic just called to increase my Puregon one click to 100 units and then back tmrw. I did not ask about my bloodwork, I thought about it after the fact. They are closed now. I hope my numbers are ok…..

Post # 623
1883 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

CD11 monitoring this morning. 20mm follicle on my right ovary, 15.5mm on my left. Unfortunately my lining is still very thin (5.7) so they started me on estradiol immediately. Based on what they tell me when they call, I may trigger tonight, in which case the IUI will be on Monday morning. I really wonder if this is enough time for my lining to thicken though… Doesn’t seem like it. 

weightwatchers152:  hope your numbers are ok, lady! Hang in there! 

Post # 624
365 posts
Helper bee

Hi bees – feeling a little down today.  I think I’ve got the beginning stages of OHSS, as I’ve had substantial weight gain since retrieval yesterday.  Overall I feel fine, but the weight gain scares me. 

We also received the fertilization report from the IVF lab today.  Only 10 out of 30 eggs retrieved were fertilized.  I realize that 10 is a great number on its own, but it’s the rate that scares me.  If only 1/3 of my eggs were fertilized, what chance do I have of anything surviving until Day 5?  I’m feeling so disappointed and nervous right now. 

Post # 626
365 posts
Helper bee

RunnerBride13:  Thanks for the encouragement!  With the low fertilization ratio, I’m wondering if I just produced a bunch of craptastic eggs!  Not a good feeling after going through an entire cycle, and now embarking on the OHSS journey.  Next update will be the Day 3 update on Monday.  This will be the longest weekend ever!

Post # 628
365 posts
Helper bee

RunnerBride13:  Yes, my RE does ICSI as a standard (so I think I was also expecting higher numbers based on that). 

Post # 629
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

mrsdanish:  It’s typical to lose approximately 1/3 at every stage (follices -> eggs -> fertilization -> embryo), regardeless of how many you start with. You should still have quite a few after growth. Be happy you started with so many! Sorry about the OHSS. That sucks. Hope you feel better quickly!

Post # 630
1601 posts
Bumble bee

Good morning Ladies,

My 17mm follicle grew to 21mm. Right side 12 to 15. Left side 15 mm stayed same. 

250 units Ovidrel given. 

BD tonight, tmrw morning, then once more. Preg test 2 weeks. 

I meant to ask them, can more BD hurt or does it become more for recreation?

Planning to keep occupied for the next 2 weeks!

Have a great day everyone!! 🙂

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 24’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors