(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 24

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 661
1601 posts
Bumble bee

independencewave:  Thanks for that advice ๐Ÿ™‚

Another bee in this thread (I would have to go back and check), helped me with the posting thing. This is what I do:

Start at the page you want to read/reply, type out your comments, then hit Source Code, Ctrl C (to copy). Then go to the next page, hit Source Code, then Ctrl V (to paste). Continue through the pages you want to respond, then finally, hit add a comment. Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 663
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

weightwatchers152:  The OHSS is still hanging around, I think!  Still up 10 pounds since Friday, but I feel perfectly fine!  It’s very strange.  Hoping the extra fluid will disappear soon!

Post # 664
1883 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

weightwatchers152:  independencewave:  thanks for asking ladies, it went fine. My ovaries, especially the left, started pinching and hurting late this morning so I was nervous it would hurt. But the procedure was quick, just a little bit of menstrual-like cramping (and obviously the speculum never feels very pleasant). Husband’s count after the wash was 17 million, which they said is good. I feel fine now, a tiny bit sore/crampy – mostly my ovaries! Now we wait… 

Post # 665
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

solnishko1186:  That is so dumb and irresponsible on the lab!  Seriously!!  I hope you can get some clear answers very soon!  This limbo has to be torture.  My thoughts are with you! 

mrsdanish:  I’m so glad they’re all still going well!  (although the embryologist seems a little less than helpful). I hope the OHSS settles down quickly for you and transfer goes great! 

nightborn:  Glad to hear the IUI went well this morning (those counts seem pretty great!).  I’m just a couple weeks behind you!  I hope the rundown feeling goes away soon. My nurse warned me that feeling like that was a very real possibility.  Let me know if you find anything that helps. She said lots of water and sleep will help, but if you find anything else, let me know.

vanike:  ouch!  Sorry about your bruising!  (Although it’s a pretty funny mental image for me – I’ve done it before too).  Do you have a POAS date yet? 

EL2101:  I did 3 Clomid rounds last spring (hated it with a passion too).  I don’t remember achy muscles, but I had horrible, eye-crossing/world spinning headaches on it.  It is not pleasant, sorry you have to go through it!  I did take 3000mg of L-Carnitine daily until O my last two Clomid cycles (there’s a study that showed it raised the Clomid pregnancy rates) and that did seem to help somewhat as did taking it at night a couple hours before bed so I could sleep through the worst of it.  Hope the side effects diminish for you soon. 

MissCountryGirl727:  I hope you feel better soon!  Allergies are not fun ๐Ÿ™ 

weightwatchers152:  I’ve been told I’m dehydrated too (a couple times though I know I wasn’t and I think I had a lazy nurse who didn’t want to do the work).  Unless it’s a pattern, I would just continue the breakfast routine you have.  If it does come up again, could you try to drink some water on the way to the clinic? That might help?  I know staying warm also helps the veins be available for poking. 

independencewave:  glad to hear the trigger was uneventful for you!  I can’t give any insight into the dose (first trigger shot was mailed today from the pharmacy), but I’m sure your doctor knows what they’re doing! 

AFM, injects start tomorrow.  Femara hasn’t been too bad (although insomnia and hot flashes last night made for a rough start to Monday), but starting tomorrow, the nurse told me I can’t run, bounce, lift above 20lbs and generally just stay quiet, but I am allowed to walk or use a elliptical so that helps.  Hoping for an easy transition to the injects and a successful IUI! 

Post # 666
13564 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Hi ladies! Would someone be able to start a Part 25 of this thread? Thank you thank you!

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 24’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors