(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 24

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 61
1301 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
pinkshoes:  Thank you! I’m on an island so choices are limited when it comes to REs unfortunately. There are only like 4 in the province. And no IVF clinic.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by LarLa.
Post # 62
1365 posts
Bumble bee

ROLL CALL

Your Age/Partner’s Age: 29/35

How long you have been together: Together for 5 years, married for 4 this October. 

How long you have been TTC: 1 year +

What number child you are TTC for: 1st 

Unexplained or Explained Infertility: Explained?

Known Issues: Long irregular cycles, do not ovulate on my own, hypothyroidism, potential hydrosalpinx (right now considered a ‘cystic mass’ that is being monitored and was examined via MRIs, etc). 

Your TTC plans for the next few months: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc): Prenatals (Pregvit), Synthyroid, Puregon, BD with guidance from fertility clinic as to timing. 

Just for fun – What trips do you have planned for 2016? (if you don’t have any planned, get on it! You deserve it!) Honestly nothing as of yet! Last year we wanted to go on a small cruise to the Bahamas but that got postponed as we have an ill family member. This year with potential Zika in the Caribbean? Probably a staycation with day trips.  

Post # 63
1365 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
jammer62: Sorry about your heavy AF. Hope you are more comfortable today. 

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  I wish I knew what advice to give! Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚ 

View original reply
LarLa:  What is DOR? 

Post # 64
1365 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mkat37: Where are you thinking of vacationing in Canada?

View original reply
arielmerms:  Good luck this cycle! 

View original reply
hogoboom2012:  Thank you

View original reply
HaaaveYouMetTed:  Only my Mom knows in my family and has been very supportive but let’s us have our space. Last year with testing my Mother-In-Law knew but we are trying to keep things quieter this year. My brother knew about my tube issues and was very concerned and still asks my mom how I’m doing. 

I’ve told a few friends but I started to regret sharing personal details. Since starting ovulation meds I’ve kept things more to myself. 

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  Good news! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 66
1301 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
weightwatchers152:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve. Basically my eggs are of decreased quanity and quality now so my window to get pregnant is closing. Which sucks. Some IVF clinics wouldn’t even touch me now with my high fsh. I have to be realistic that having a biological child may not be in the cards for me. I can still get pregnant but its more difficult.

Post # 67
1365 posts
Bumble bee

(Sorry for the multiple posts, I cannot figure out how to reply and toggle between pages…)

AFM yesterday morning I went for CD3 monitoring. Initially the doctor said they are still waiting to see things. It was a language barrier, she meant the ultrasound was not processed yet. Phew. A nurse showed us the injectable Puregon in a very easy way. Yesterday afternoon DH helped me with my injection (in my upper leg, the leg opposite the one that is giving me sciatic pain) and  he made me feel at ease. Whether the tummy or leg is better to inject I am not sure. My nurse said either or. 

Last night I woke up several times for a very short period, I think it is just me getting used to the hormone. Maybe anticipation of interrupted sleep as well.

I’m back on Saturday for CD8 monitoring, and then from there it could be ED or EOD visits depending. 

The nurse encouraged us to be patient as I may not respond to this dose (50) when I asked her how long it typically takes for a response. So, one day at a time.

Saw a very cute onesie to surprise DH on Etsy, however, still thinking of whether or not I actually want to do that. With the exchange and shipping, it adds up and I don’t want to throw it in the garbage again like I did the shoes… Also not sure what size I would get. The seller said often women wrap them up and then have the baby wear it. Wouldn’t want to go too small if I did that… 

Have a great day ladies! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 68
1365 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
LarLa:  Positive thoughts and prayers…. 

Post # 69
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

CD15 monitoring this AM.. My 10mm from CD11 follicle is at 11.4 and there are no more measurable ones. What’s up here? Annovulatory cycle? My nurse will call later with b/w so I will get a better idea but that was an annoying start to my day. 

Post # 70
1485 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

View original reply
jammer62:  
View original reply
Chloeeee:  
View original reply
LarLa:  
View original reply
Ham1320:  
View original reply
EL2101:  
View original reply
nightborn:  
View original reply
independencewave:  Thanks ladies! It’s helpful to hear experiences. I’m usually an open book and don’t hide much from my friends or family.. this is just a whole new realm and while I’ve enjoyed our privacy over the last year, I think I’m ready to actually start talking about it. Some days I feel like I could burst so it’ll be nice to at least share my feelings with my Mother-In-Law. 

Post # 71
1485 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

View original reply
future_mrs_m:  Yeah, it’s tough to just bring it up. My mom knows about our losses but hasn’t really talked about it since. Like I said earlier, she oftens speaks before she thinks. Like when I called and told her about my first miscarriage, she thought I was kidding! Awkward. Also, I’m so sorry about your dog! ๐Ÿ™ hugs.

Post # 74
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
ruby26:  My progesterone was 7.3.  Since I was starting medicated IUI cycles w/ clomid, my RE said that would increase my progesterone.  CD22 of my 1st cycle taking clomid, it was 12.2.  RE said it was good, although I’ve read a lot that it should be over 15 on a medicated cycle.  RE is doing same protocol w/ same doseages next cycle. 

Post # 75
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
ruby26:  
View original reply
EL2101:  I am also in (south) Western suburbs.  I didn’t grow up here, I’ve been here 4 years.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 24’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors