(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 25

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 466
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
independencewave:  yeah…I guess I am a bit discouraged because clinic told me it might take 4-5 weeks for hcg to get to 0. And I really don’t want to feel physically like shit for that long. So if I start my supplements now, I might prolong the hcg falling, but its either it takes 4 weeks and I feel like shit or it takes lets say 6 weeks and I at least feel like myself. Also clininc said it is 2 months wait to do fet from the shot itself, not from hcg hitting 0. So I kinda don’t give two shits when it hits o at this point, just want to feel normal and healthy. And I am still angry at the fact that they would not let me wait for it to drop on its own. I guess I am not crazy about following their instructions in “protest”. Yup, I know, childish.

Post # 467
3561 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Picked up my Clomid today.  My dosage is 50mg still, although I swear I heard my Dr say 150mg at my last appointment, I even called to double check with the nurse.  Maybe he misspoke or I’m just hearing things. lol

I also got an appointment set up for next friday for an US to check my follicles! 

I’m excited to be back in the “trying to do SOMETHING about it” camp, for some reason I have a lot of hope that one of these next 3 clomid + trigger cycles might work out for us.    

Post # 468
442 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  thank you!

View original reply
solnishko1186:  thanks! Totally the huevos, so more involved than a sperm donor will be…although I guess I’m so much more appreciative of what the egg donors undertake since I’ve been through 3 stim cycles myself.

so funny though, I totally have ovary envy. Apparently this lovely lady has a AFC of 25😳

oh, to be young again…

Post # 469
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Had terrible vertigo episodes today. Destination Wedding ended up leaving work to come get me because I couldn’t drive myself home. I emailed my nurse but she hadn’t heard of prometrium causing that side effect and it had been about 4.5 hours since my last suppository. She said I could discontinue the prometrium if I wanted to but to continue “if I thought I could push througH.” So I’m conflicted! I know a Clomid cycle can mess up my progesterone but I felt SO terrible. I drive for my job so I don’t know what to do.. Any advice ladies?

Post # 470
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

hearing into my fertal window.  Having headaches, i think it could be clomid related or just feeling under the weather.  But FX, starting OPK testing today and nada.   tyring to stay positive. 

FX to everyone this month!!

Post # 471
1881 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
EL2101:  sorry to hear that, sounds awful! Do you feel up for giving it another day or two and seeing if your body adjusts? Completely understand if not. 

View original reply
bloomingflower:  FX for you too! A lot of ladies here had Clomid give them headaches. I didn’t have the headaches, but instead got the hot flashes/night sweats and absolutely terrible mood swings.

Post # 472
1985 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Just popping in to say that I’ll be joining you again.  Should be TTC in 6ish weeks FX.

Post # 473
1985 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
nightborn:  The hot flashes on Clomid are awful!  I feel for you.

Post # 474
4997 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
accorn:  Didn’t you get a natural BFP not too long ago? I hope I’m just remembering wrong… 😢

Post # 475
1985 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  Yes, had a D&C Wednesday.  And then we will discuss what we want to do next, IUI or try naturally.  I’m worried this might have just been a fluke.  And the miscarriage was too early to be my uterus’s fault.  🙁 

Post # 476
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
accorn:  So sorry girl. 🙁 How far along were you? Was it an IUI cycle or a natural bfp? As hard as it is to see the silver lining, the fact that you got pregnant is a good sign (at least that is what my dr said and what I keep telling myself while dealing with post-ivf ectopic). FX super hard you get another BFP in no time.

Post # 477
4997 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
accorn:  oh gosh I’m so so sorry!!!

Post # 478
1985 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
solnishko1186:  I would have been 8 weeks the day of my D&C, we had confirmed the baby had passed on Monday.

Post # 479
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
accorn:  HUGS. That must be so hard. Lean on DH for support.

Post # 480
1913 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

View original reply
accorn:  So sorry hon. You are obviuosly welcome back here whenever you’re ready. *hug*

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Glad you’re moving forward again. I agree, there’s nothing like waiting. Ugh. Doing anything feels better then that. And hope can be good. You’re not irrational rfor having it, one of these cycles could very well work!

View original reply
RunnerBride13:  
View original reply
LarLa:  
View original reply
independencewave:  
View original reply
JLBB-brooklyn:  
View original reply
nightborn:  
View original reply
solnishko1186:  
View original reply
mrsdanish: Thanks ladies:)

View original reply
independencewave:  Once your HCG gets to a certain level the sticks don’t pick it up right and it won’t darken. I bet that’s what happened.

View original reply
solnishko1186:  That sounds so awful. I would tell them in a way that brokers no arguement, so they have a reason if your HCG drops more slowly than is typical, but won’t try to convince you otherwise.

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 25’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors