(Closed) 1 Year + TTC – Part 25

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 751
1888 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Aqualov:  Yay for sperm!! And I had to post because I have 3 brothers who are college-educated blue-eyed redheads, and I’m totally sending them all an email tonight to suggest sperm donation to them!! haha 

@mattiek: those are awesome numbers!!! 

RunnerBride13:  fingers crossed those ovaries start spitting out and growing tons and tons of follicles for you!! 

On my phone, so sorry for the drive-by! 

Post # 752
14947 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Aqualov:  LOL, “I bought sperm”… yeah, there’s a lot of stuff we do and say now that we never thought we would huh.  Congrats on  securing a sample you want!  

Post # 753
4998 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

ruby26:  I had really bad cramps from my IUI! Worse than embryo transfer!

Post # 754
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

RunnerBride13:  That’s sounding great! You are basically exactly where I was last Tuesday. My estrogen was 1800, I had 14 visible follicles, the biggest between 16 and 18 mm. At my monitoring Wednesday the RE said I was “DEFINITELY ready”, and I triggered Wed night for a Friday retrieval. Hoping you get to trigger tomorrow! And thanks, I’m pretty pumped! 

vanike:  Maybe a saline sono?

solnishko1186:  Thanks! I was SOO uncomfortable for about 3 days after (I looked 6 months pregnant), but it feels worth it!

Aqualov:  Thank you! I was/am so proud of my ova-achieving ovaries (OMG I’m judging myself for that joke).  I feel SO lucky that I didn’t have any major lupron effects, but since it was a microdose (it was diluted by the pharmacy, and then I only did 5 units 2x/day), I think I was spared. But I am SOOO excited for you that you’re moving forward! You guys deserve a baby so much, and I am so so happy that your husband is comfortable with donor sperm. And WHOA what good luck that you found your hubs’ doppleganger on such short notice, and got the sperm you need! I will be keeping absolutely everyhting crossed for you, and maybe we’ll be on the same transfer cycle. 

weightwatchers152:  Thanks  🙂

JLBB-brooklyn:  Thank you!!! I feel so proud of them, lol.

ruby26:  Hey, that would be so crazy/convenient if you actually DID ovulate on time for your super early IUI, and the RE was right and we were all wrong. I sure hope so! And thanks! 

Post # 755
4998 posts
Honey bee

MattieK:  Good to know, thanks! Do you know what your E2 was on the day of trigger? And did you trigger with Ovidrel?

Post # 756
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

RunnerBride13:  No, I never asked because the RE determined I was ready to trigger from my ultrasound only, and sent me immediately to meet with the nurse for trigger and retrieval instructions. So although they drew blood and obviously checked, I never asked about levels. And yes, I used ovidrel. The after effects were pretty rough (I was so bloated it was difficult to breathe for a few days), but it certainly works. You still planning on lupron?

Post # 758
442 posts
Helper bee

weightwatchers152:  Hello! Can you close this topic please? I opened a new section before the mods hollered at us.

Post # 759
4998 posts
Honey bee

MattieK:  I’m really hoping they don’t tell me to use Lupron. I used Ovidrel last time and I also felt pretty crappy after egg retrieval pretty much until I got my BFN (well, then I felt crappy for other reasons!). But, I am really worried I won’t respond to the Lupron trigger because of my hypothalamic amenorrhea. They said they can re-trigger me and it’s not the end of the world, but I’d really rather just avoid the situation! It’s not like my E2 is going to be 5,000, so I feel like I’ll survive the Ovidrel trigger. 

The topic ‘1 Year + TTC – Part 25’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors