(Closed) 1+ Year TTC Part ELEVEN!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 511
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

HopefulForLittleOne:  pretty late, but so glad your little bean is right on track. I came across a picture on pinterest last week and I thought of you. So so happy you are doing well.

Post # 512
781 posts
Busy bee

picturemeurs:  oh hun, I’m so sorry to hear that πŸ™ 

lonsk:  so happy things have moved up for you.  Come on AF! Hope you are doing well, hun! 

ShellVee:  not too much longer now. If second SA is all goid, do you know your next plan of action, IUI, Clomid?  Haven’t read through all the way yet, so you may have answered. 

Post # 514
781 posts
Busy bee

Turtle83:  so sorry to hear that you got bad news. No advice, but thinking of you. 

BalticBee: Glad your HSG went smoothly, but sorry about your DHs results. I hope you get better news in the upcoming weeks. 

Yellow.Clover:  always thinking of you, hun. Big big hugs to you! 

pinkshoes:  so sorry about the BFNs. 

Ms.Bookworm:  so sorry about AF, hun. I can’t remember, hiw many IUIs have you done?

Post # 515
781 posts
Busy bee

MrsBananas:  sorry about AF, but FX for an easy HSG! 

hardtoconcentrate:  hey hun.  I’m doing pretty good.  I actually have an appointment this evening with my Gyn, for an exam and to talk about testing.  I’ve only seen this Gyn one other time, so I am really hoping he ia on board with ordering tests right away. How are you? I saw on FF you are 11 weeks already. I can’t believe you are almost in the second trimester already. Any FB announcement in the works? Hope you are doing great!  

ShellVee:  sorry about AF. I’m the same way as you. When we hit 12 cycles, I was all ready to start testing. But chickened out and told myself to give it some more time. In the middle of cycle 17 and finally made an appointment for this evening.

Post # 516
781 posts
Busy bee

Hey ladies, I hope I got everyone in my replies.

Not too much going on here. I’m in cycle 17, I think I Od yesterday, so only got O day ib for timing. I have an appointment this evening with my Gyn for exam and to discuss testing. I’ve only seen this Gyn one other time, so I hope he is on board with ordering tests right away. I hope to be able to get progesterone checked this cycle. CD3 after AF starts and an HSG next cycle as well. Any advice or ladies who have already gone through testing, is there anything that I should be requesting?  

Post # 517
781 posts
Busy bee

MrsMonty11:  hey hun.  I saw on FF your temp is still pretty high, compared to other cycles. I have my fingers crossed ao tightly for you! Hope you’re doing well!

Post # 518
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ShellVee:  Lol to “sensitive about his man juice” πŸ˜›

But, seriously, – thank you ladies for the advice. When I brought up having an SA the other day he didn’t seem too worried about the process – so that’s good sign I think! At the same time, he is very “it will happen eventually” – when I need to be pregnant yesterday

Post # 519
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

lindsayandchris09:  This was number three.  I have to take this month off since there is a huge cyst on my left ovary.  Ugggg…hate taking birth control pills.

Post # 520
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

lindsayandchris09:  I think adding and u/s to your check up/testing can’t hurt.  I believe I got mine at around CD3 or 4 aside from progesterone testing and HSG.  I hope you get some answers soon, love! FX!!!

Post # 521
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

hardtoconcentrate: Hello!!! <3 Thank you so much for the kind words; it is definitely a tough decision. So far we’re doing well and we’re talking things out and brainstorming our options. It’s certainly not the type of decision we can just make in an instant. Right now it’s just not an option financially, but we’re hoping to be in a better position in a few months. And, PS, your new avatar through me off!! ; )

nyckitten: Aww, thank you for thinking of me : )  I’m sorry to hear the hot flashes are getting more frequent. Have you asked if there is anything you can take to calm them? I know I’ve read some doctors have recommended Tylenol for hot flashes when taking Clomid. I have no idea why that would work, but maybe it’s worth a try?

BalticBee: Hope your appointment went well yesterday!

lindsayandchris09: Gah, love those shirts! *sniff, sniff*  Big HUGS right back at you! <3 I hope your appointment went well and your doctor was on board with getting the tests done! I’ll be waiting not so patiently for your update.

Ms.Bookworm: Sorry to hear about the cyst and having to take the BC. I know BC sucks, but maybe the BC will “reset” everything and this next cycle will be the one. Keep positive, hun. FX for you as always!

MrsMonty11: Ummm….I 2<sup>nd</sup> Lindsay’s excitement! What’s going on lady!!! Eeeep! Please bring us some good news!!!!!! FX FX FX FX FX!

MrsBananas: Good luck with your HSG this week!

andielovesj: Have you had an update u/s? FX

Hope everyone is doing well! Sounds like a lot of appointments coming up and plans for testing/treatments. I really hope these next few months bring lots of BFPs. *HUGS* to all. <3

Post # 522
781 posts
Busy bee

Just wanted to let you know how my appointment went yesterday. Overall, I’m not too thrilled about how it went. I guess I was just expecting more.

I printed out all my charts, in case, the doctor was interested in having them to put in my file. He saw them on the desk and only said I see you chart and asked of they showed ovulation, and I told him yes.

I know I *was pregnant* but I also know that how it happened wasn’t normal. But he said since I had been pregnant he didn’t feel that I needed to have CD3 B/W. He also thinks that because I was pregnant that he doesn’t think I should have an HSG for at least a couple more months.

So as of right now, I go in next week for progesterone draw, thyroid, and prolactin. And then I’ll have a post coital test done just before ovulation next cycle. Which I know these are all good things, but was just hoping for a little more.

Oh and when I made the appointment, I made it an exam as well. I told both nurses that I was expecting an exam and reminded the doctor that I had had cervicitis. I really wanted an exam to make sure the cervicitis was gone. 

Post # 523
781 posts
Busy bee

Ms.Bookworm:  sorry to hear about the cyst, but I hope the little break will be exactly what you need for this next IUI! 

MrsR4ever:  Thanks hun! My appointment didn’t go quite how I wanted, but have some tests in the works. I hope you are doing fabulous and I hope you had a great shower, not too much longer for you!!! 

Yellow.Clover:  Thanks hun! Sent you a FB message earlier πŸ™‚

I’m not sure why my previous post’s font is so much larger :/

Anyhoo, I know I’m FB friends with some of you ladies already, but if anyone else wants to become FB friends, let me kniw and we can swap names πŸ™‚

Also, I saw this picture earlier and it is so true. I’m so thankful for you ladies, the encouragement from this board, and you all are in my prayers.  

Post # 524
2638 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

I just wanted to pop in here and say that all you women are strong and amazing and I admire all of you. This TTC stuff is not for the faint of heart. 

Post # 525
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

lindsayandchris09: I am sorry your appointment didnt go as you expected or wanted.  Hopefully you will KU pretty soon and you wont even have to worry about waiting for an appointment to start testing.  My shower went good, thank you for asking πŸ™‚ btw I love your quote! and love you πŸ™‚ xox

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC Part ELEVEN!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors