(Closed) 1+ Year TTC Part ELEVEN!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 526
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

MrsMonty11:  Hey lady, I was chart stalking this morning and I saw your temps are still pretty high!  Sending you all my positive thoughts! 

Post # 527
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

lindsayandchris09:  Sorry your appointment didn’t go quite as you hoped.  I do think those tests are a good thing, though, and you’re moving in the right direction.  Just so you know, my doctor had the same reaction when I brought my charts – he just asked if they showed ovulation and that was that.  Did your doctor say when he’d move forward with a more invasive test like an HSG or if he planned to do more b/w down the road?  I really hope you get some answers (or even better, your BFP!) very soon. 

ShellVee:  Thanks so much for the kind words.  I know I felt pretty hopeless at times and still am shocked that I crossed over, but it just goes to show there definitely IS hope.  🙂

Post # 529
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

MrsMonty11:  So sorry. 🙁  That is indeed disappointing. Hugs.

Post # 530
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi ladies, I know I haven’t been good at sticking around but I just wanted to give you guys an update as to where things are at with us.  After a 9 month wait, we finally had DH’s consult with the urologist.  We discovered that he has a Grade II (possibly III) varicocele and they will be operating on it in the next three months.  The urologist couldn’t guarantee that it will help the motility a ton, but he said it’s definitely worth a try (count is good). 

In the meantime, our Napro Practitioner suggested having Dr. Hilgers, the founder of Naprotechnology, take a look at my charts and make some recomendations for me.  She really thinks I have a mild case of endometriosis (apparently mild cases of endo can cause just as much fertility trouble as more advanced stages).  So it’s very possible that I will be having a laparoscopy with Dr. Hilgers for endo in the next six months or so.  Our Practitioner also suggested me trying a dairy free/gluten free diet in the meantime, since that will help reduce endo inflammation, but that is a HUGE diet change for me, so I’m having a hard time making the adjustments.  I’m going to work towards it slowly.

Hopefully after Darling Husband and I are both surgeried up, we’ll have a clean slate to start TTC.  In the meantime, it’s the never-ending waiting game that you are all familiar with….It’s going on three years for us this June and I’m finding the approach of that “anniversary” to be pretty hard to swallow.   

Best wishes to all of you and TONS of baby dust.  xoxoxoxo  

Post # 531
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Hi! Not sure if I can post this here but need help From you ladies. might be Too Much Information, sorry!

Ok so background info: I have been actively trying o conceive for over a year now, currently on my 15th cycle. This is my ovulation “week”, based on past cycles and CM. I usually wipe any leakage of semen while laying down After we finish the deed. I am on CD18 today and usually ovulate at CD15, 16 or 17 depending on the month.

Well two days ago me and my husband did the BD and after finished I was laying down and wiped as usual, but when I looked at the wipe I noticed there was a lot of pink/reddish blood looking residue coming out, kinda mixed in with the semen. I immediately got up and went to the toilet and wiped again. my lower abdomen had been kinda tender all day, but I didnt think anything about it. But once I saw the blood I became a little preoccupied As this has never happened before. I was spotting very lightly, barely anything Throughout the day yesterday.

I looked up what this could mean and read some info about ovulation spotting, which can happen when the follicle breaks and releases the egg. But I am still worried it might be something else as there was a lot of blood residue when I initially wiped.

has this happenned to anyone??? Should I be worried? I would appreciate if you could shed some light!!

Post # 532
3286 posts
Sugar bee

MrsMonty11:  I’m sorry to hear AF showed up.  Good luck at the RE.  Hopefully you can get the plan going quickly.

MrsFarmer:  I hope the new diet isn’t too painful.  Hope it works. 

peacockchris:  Could it be just some blood from his penis bumping your cervix during intercourse? 

As for me.  We had our follow up ultrasound and they saw a well defined gestational sac, with single live embryo.  CRL 3mm, and a heartbeat of 134bpm.  We were so excited.

But then this week we’ve gotten a message that Suri is in the hospital with some bleeding.  We’ve asked for more info, but haven’t heard much yet.  We know she had the bleeding on Wed, and was in the hospital Thurs, Fri, and the bleeding had stopped.  We haven’t heard much else.  She is on bedrest for now and being followed closely.

I am very frustrated with the communication.  I understand that it is not local, but a few more details would have helped us to adjust our expectations.  How much bleeding, what colour, accompanied by cramps, what tests have been done, what do they show?  etc.  So for now we don’t know.  We should get an email early tomorrow morning/overnight.  It’s been an exhausting weekend.  Please send good luck our way, we really need it.

Post # 533
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

MrsMonty11:  Sorry to hear about AF… I understand needing to stay away at times… I had to regroup several times already…

Turtle83: How did your RE appointment go?

I had to stay away from posting on the boards for a few days, but have been following everyone’s posts and also doing crazy research on all the test results… I was so excited for my RE appointment and was scared and disappointed after it… Found out that our insurance actually doesn’t cover any treatment or monitoring associated with IUI or IVF… Also DH’s second SA was bad-extremely low count and motility. His urologist wouldn’t send us the actual results because she thinks they cannot be accurate. He has to get a 3rd SA next week. On top of the MFI, we also found out that I may have diminished ovarian reserve based on my FSH, AMH, and a not so great day 3 follicle count. Just a lot to deal with. Meeting with the RE Thursday to find out what all the results mean and what the plan is. Sorry for the pitty party… Need to find a way to be more positive. 

andielovesj:  The lack of communication is so frustrating! Sending good thoughts your way! Any updates on her condition?

MrsFarmer:  Hopefully the surgeries work for you two! Darling Husband is getting his varicocele repaired too. Won’t fix the antibody issue, but maybe will help with the numbers.

Post # 534
2787 posts
Sugar bee

MrsMonty11:  I’m sorry about AF. Sending you lots of positive thoughts ((hugs))

BalticBee:  I’m so sorry about your recent test results! 🙁 Sending you lots of positive thoughts and thinking of you. ((hugs))

We really liked this RE, but we’re still gonna get a second opinion with a different RE next month. Based on my AMH results (0.4) I have dimished ovarian reserve, but the RE wants me to repeat the test, and I’m also doing a clomid challenge test next cycle. On CD3 I’ll get my FSH and other hormones tested, and AFC test, and then I’ll take clomid from CD5 thru CD9, then FSH tested again on CD10 to see how it reacted to clomid. I’m hoping my numbers are good. I started taking DHEA and royal jelly that I read could  help with egg quality. What were your FSH, AMH  and AFC numbers? Have  you checked out the Resolve boards? There is a lot of support and information there. Wishing you all the best! Keep us updated on your RE appointment.

andielovesj:  That’s so frustrating!! Any updates on the surrogate’s condition? Sending you lots of positive thoughts

Post # 535
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

andielovesj:  Thinking of you and hoping all is well.  I bled too.  So scary.  It ended up being a non-issue for me, I hope it will be for you too.

Post # 537
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

andielovesj:  Oh honey, I am so, so sorry.  I can’t imagine how this feels after all you’ve been through.  Do you have any frozen embryos?  Sending you huge hugs.

Post # 538
2787 posts
Sugar bee

andielovesj:  Ohh no! I’m so sorry!! That’s so unfair after all your troubles and I can’t even imagine how you feel. Sending you tons of hugs, positive thoughts and thinking of you

Post # 539
3286 posts
Sugar bee

HopefulForLittleOne:  We have 12 good quality frozen embryos.  So we will probably move forward with another cycle of frozen.  But it’s really hard to accept.  This was supposed to be it.  I feel like I’ve given up so much (being pregnant, ever getting a BFP, being a bio mom) it’s such a cruel joke. 

Also in a sick twist of fate, my cat had a stroke today.  April 15th can go fuck itself.

Post # 540
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

andielovesj:  So, so sorry and the miscarriage and about your cat.  This is very much not fair at all.  I’m so thankful that you have so many good quality frozen embryos and feel confident that you will eventually be holding a baby in your arms, but am so sorry and frustrated that it can’t be this time.  

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC Part ELEVEN!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors