(Closed) 1+ Year TTC Part ELEVEN!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 541
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

andielovesj:  I’m so sorry about the miscarriage. The cat on top of all of that is a lot to go through in one day. Thinking of you xox I agree with nyckitten: you have those good quality frozen embryos, hopefully things will work out very soon xox 

So I’m back after another break. I just needed some time out and not thinking about TTC at all and I think it was good for me. We met with our new RE yesterday – got a new referral to someone who I had heard a lot of good things about – and she is amazing!! She gave me and Darling Husband a really thorough work over and was really clear about a plan. Not only that but she prescribed me clomid!!!!!!! FINALLY after 2 years of not getting anywhere someone has finally given it to me! In the timing of the century CD 1 was yesterday so we start Clomid today CD2-6. Not holding my breath that it will work first go but I’m just so happy to finally have a plan and be moving forward instead of just waiting, waiting, waiting around to hit that elusive magical number with my weight.

Hope to be around a bit more moving forward.

Post # 542
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am so, so sorry. What a horrible day.

Post # 543
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

andielovesj:  Words cannot express how sorry I am… it is so unfair this happened

Post # 544
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

andielovesj:  I am so sorry to hear that, and your poor kitty on top of it. Sometimes life is too cruel. I’m glad you at least have all of those good embryos to try again.

Novella:  Good luck with the clomid.<br /><br />I haven’t posted in awhile, but my rescheduled laproscopy got cancelled again, after I was all dressed(undressed?) and IV’ed up, ready to go. The doctor ahead of me apprently has a tendency to run 1.5 hours over and was booked for two back to back surgeries, and the first one ended up with complications, so my doctor sent me home as soon as he got there. Super frustrating, but better than waiting until 9 p.m. to just get sent home then anyways because they don’t have crew for the robot. I’d rather not have surgery that late anyway- I’d rather avoid tired surgeons and crew.

My next laproscopy is scheduled for next week, and I can’t wait. How weird is that- to be so excited for a surgery? After two cancellations I feel like, lets just get this dand thing done so I can (hopefully) move forward, 3 months of delays later.

Post # 545
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Novella:  Welcome back, I was wondering about you! Glad you have a plan for moving forward. Good luck!

Post # 546
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

hardtoconcentrate:  thanks for the encouragement!  He did say that if I wasn’t pregnant in a couple months and the BW was fine, he would order an HSG. I obviously hope I’m pregnant before then, but if not, I plan on pushing for CD3 BW and possibly an U/S and an exam. I saw the other day on FF that you were 12w, but then I saw it again a couple days later, so I’m assuming that you’re EDD had changed? I hope you are doing great, lady! 

MrsMonty11:  I’m so so sorry about AF, hun. Big big hugs to you! 

MrsFarmer:  I haf been wondering how you’ve been doing.  I’m sorry to hear about the possible endo, but that’s great that you and your Darling Husband have a great plan going forward. Sending well wishes your way. 

BalticBee:  sorry to hear about your test results. I don’t have any info on DOR, but I hope the appt goes well with the RE, and you get some answers. 

andielovesj:  I am so so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. And then your cat having a stroke. Sending big hugs to you! 

Post # 547
781 posts
Busy bee

Novella:  so glad you like the RE and that she prescribed you Clomid. After so many months of AF, it’s nice and refreshing to actually have hope again. FX!

Aqualov:  good luck with your surgery and FX for an easy recovery! 

lonsk:  hey lady, hope you’re doing good!

Post # 548
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Aqualov:  thanks xox that would have been annoying to get yourself all psyched up for surgery and for it to then be cancelled. I hope the next time goes ahead smoothly.

lonsk:  thanks love xox I just didn’t want to think about TTC at all. Was just blocking it out of my mind. I kind of wish I had gone to get the new referral much sooner. I just didn’t expect her to take me as seriously as she did. I just expected another lecture about my weight.

lindsayandchris09:  it is very strange to have hope again as I feel like I have been living in limbo for a while now, especially the last six months.

Took my first Clomid tablet last night. Had trouble sleeping a bit but no other side affects. I hope that is not a bad sign. 

Post # 549
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

andielovesj:  I’m so, so sorry about the miscarriage and your cat.  That does feel like a cruel joke.  My heart really goes out to you.  You’ll be in my thoughts, and I hope you have some good news very soon.

Novella:  Welcome back!  Although I hope this time around, your stay here is very short.  The new RE sounds great – that’s awesome that you finally got Clomid!

lindsayandchris09:  Glad to hear there is a plan in place, and I hope you’re KU before you need any other tests, too!  Yeah – I had put in the wrong due date on FF so I just updated it this week. πŸ™‚

Post # 550
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hi buddies, I’m back!  I’m also up in the middle of the night with heartburn and a headache, so here goes…

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px;”>Age (if you care to share):  I’m 31 and Darling Husband is 39.

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>TTC since:  Fall 2012

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Issues (if any):  I had a uterine septum removed Oct. 2013.  MF – Low T and low sperm count. 

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Chart? none.  I charted for months and we know I’m ovulating.  I only track feritile CM now.

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Currently: Waiting to start IVF in May, hopefully!

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Supplements/how are you going about your BFP:  Darling Husband is on clomid to boost his testosterone and hopefully increase sperm count. His initial SA had practically no sperm and we currently have 2 (two!) sperm frozen. His T number went from 240 before Clomid to 617 in one month!  He will have a repeat SA and cryopreservation on May 5.  We hope to have enough frozen to proceed with IVF.

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>When I get my BFP, I’ll celebrate by: 

Crying, hugging my Darling Husband, and being the happiest person in the world πŸ™‚

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>If it’s not this cycle, we’ll: It won’t be this cycle.  I sure hope we get a chance to try in May.

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>Since TTC after 12+ cycles (or with IF) issues, is a very different experience than a fertile couple trying in the first month, how do you stay connected to your SO?

That’s a good question.  Every day is a struggle to stay connected beyond our care taking relationship.  He is getting better all the time, and sometimes when we talk it’s like he’s his old self again.  We say “I love you” a lot πŸ™‚

<strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>Just for fun…What are you most looking forward to this Spring/Summer?

Better weather.  Hopefully being able to buy a house.  Getting knocked up!

Post # 551
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Sorry, something happened with the formatting on my iPhone πŸ™‚

Post # 552
781 posts
Busy bee

Hey ladies, I’m hoping y’all that have had progesterone tested can help me. I had mine drawn at 8 dpo (7 dpo fell on a Sunday). Finally got my results today, and it qas 10.2, which the nurse said is normal. But I believe everything I’ve read says that progesterone should be 15 or greater.  Any input? 

Post # 553
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

TTC Since: April 2013

Issues: (LOL–lots!) Stage 4 endometriosis, removed left ovary, blocked right tube–> right to IVF

Chart: Nope…did for while but not really too useful anymore…my cycles are very regular

Currently: Scheduled for IVF #1 end of May-ish (cycle after this one)

Supplements: Prenate DHA, levothyroxine (low dose to get my TSH down a tad)

When I get my BFP: Not believe it/not stop smiling/worry I will lose it

If not this cycle (IVF#): I don’t know…do it again if we can financially and emotionally? Or adopt?

We live in Michigan and the only health plan that covered IVF or injectables was HAP HMO. So…clinic put in PA requests for them…and they got denied!!! So devastated and frustrated. I’m ready to give up before we even start or move to state that does cover IVF. FML. LIfe just isn’t fair anymore. I see “young” women get pregnant so easily and it just makes me soooo mad πŸ™ Crying tonight in MI

Post # 554
35 posts
Newbee

Age: 35 TTC Since: April 2013 Issues: (LOL–lots!) Stage 4 endometriosis, removed left ovary, blocked right tube–> right to IVF Chart: Nope…did for while but not really too useful anymore…my cycles are very regular Currently: Scheduled for IVF #1 end of May-ish (cycle after this one) Supplements: Prenate DHA, levothyroxine (low dose to get my TSH down a tad) When I get my BFP: Not believe it/not stop smiling/worry I will lose it If not this cycle (IVF#): I don’t know…do it again if we can financially and emotionally? Or adopt? We live in Michigan and the only health plan that covered IVF or injectables was HAP HMO. So…clinic put in PA requests for them…and they got denied!!! So devastated and frustrated. I’m ready to give up before we even start or move to state that does cover IVF. FML. LIfe just isn’t fair anymore. I see “young” women get pregnant so easily and it just makes me soooo mad πŸ™ Crying tonight in MI

Post # 555
35 posts
Newbee

TTC Since: April 2013 (LOL–lots!) Stage 4 endometriosis, removed left ovary, blocked right tube–> right to IVF

Chart: Nope…did for while but not really too useful anymore…my cycles are very regular

Currently: Scheduled for IVF #1 end of May-ish (cycle after this one)

Supplements: Prenate DHA, levothyroxine (low dose to get my TSH down a tad)

When I get my BFP: Not believe it/not stop smiling/worry I will lose it

If not this cycle (IVF#): I don’t know…do it again if we can financially and emotionally? Or adopt? We live in Michigan and the only health plan that covered IVF or injectables was HAP HMO. So…clinic put in PA requests for them…and they got denied!!! So devastated and frustrated. I’m ready to give up before we even start or move to state that does cover IVF. FML. LIfe just isn’t fair anymore. I see “young” women get pregnant so easily and it just makes me soooo mad πŸ™ Crying tonight in MI

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC Part ELEVEN!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors