• Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
saraja87:  Whoo hoo glad you have some little fighters there ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 438
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  i’ve been following your blog forever and i’m so sorry about all you’ve been going through.  we’re on our 3rd round of iui trying for baby #2 and i find it’s very lonely and a lot harder this time around which really surprised me.  i’m wishing you lots of luck.

Post # 440
2652 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
saraja87:  Ah, that’s great news!!! You must be so delighted! I can imagine how hard it is to be patient right now. Just relax and enjoy Christmas :-). And, holy crap re the meds cost. Is there any come back on that? In Ireland there is a scheme where you only have to pay €145 per month for meds no matter what. The only benefit of our health system! 

Post # 441
2652 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  Love that photo!!!!!

View original reply
Frohike:  It’s great that you were able to get a bit of direction on clinics. And I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s put on weight since all this TTC business!!!! Not that I want everyone else to put on weight but at least I’m not alone!!!

Post # 442
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
saraja87:  YEAH!!! What great news! I do think it’s best to wait a couple cycles to allow your body to return to a more “natural” state (it’s been working in overdrive!) to allow for an optimal environment for that little embie. I am the queen of impatience and can’t stand being put off longer but know it’s for the best

Post # 443
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
thesaurus rex:  It’s definitely harder second time around. I’m so sorry it’s been a challenge for you too, hon. x

View original reply
saraja87:  GO EMBIES! That’s bloody brilliant news. xxxx

Post # 444
2051 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
lovekiss:  yummm spiked cider.  I had an apple cider martini a couple of weeks ago that was divine.  Apple Cider + Fireball + splash of cranberry + sparkling wine.  It was delicious.  And FX the TESE goes well.

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  Love the pic!! Definitely made me smile

View original reply
Frohike:  Yay for sex!! I miss fun, not baby-making sex.  The stupid endometrin has really put a damper on our sex life.  Feeling drippy and leaky and chalky has been a mood killer!

View original reply
saraja87:  Yay!! That’s such great news.  So happy your embies made it!

AFM, I tested this morning (12dp-iui) and BFN ๐Ÿ™  FX its still too early, but i’m not hopeful.

Post # 445
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
CityBearBride:  Hoping it is still too early, sending positive vibes your way.

Post # 446
481 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
saraja87:  That is SUCH wonderful news!! I am so happy for you and am hoping you get wonderful news when you send your 6 samples for PGD/PGS testing!!! I know it is so hard to keep waiting, but give your body time to recover and then hopefully this will be IT for you!! Fingers crossed that 2015 is going to bring you a beautiful, healthy, sticky BFP!!

Post # 447
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Ladies, thanks so much for all of your kind words, thoughts, and support.  Sorry I didn’t reply individually to everyone but I really appreciate you all.  I had the D&C yesterday after a repeat ultrasound confirmed that it was indeed dead.  They did it under pretty heavy sedation so at least I was asleep and I haven’t really had too much pain (less than for an egg retrieval).  They are running some genetic tests on the embryo but aside from that our current doc doesn’t really offer many answers as to why this might have happened — he is fairly convinced it’s some sort of random genetic issue we might just never be able to pinpoint — which is frustrating because it makes me worry it could happen again.  We have to wait 4-5 weeks for the results and also get a saline sonogram to confirm the uterus is all clear inside after that.  

This has been really really hard.  I sincerely wish that none of you ladies ever has to experience this (or, for those who have already, that you don’t have to go through it again).  I’ve been following along the thread but haven’t had energy to reply to folks. 

View original reply
saraja87:  YAY!  I am so happy for your little fighter embryos! 

Post # 448
2652 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
nyckitten:  Oh, I’ve missed this. I’m so sorry to read your update. A mc is a really awful thing and after a long wait it’s all the more cruel. I hope youre getting time to recover and that you won’t have to wait too long for your rainbow baby. Look after yourself xxx

Post # 449
2652 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
PeachBee:  Good to see you (though I wish it wasn’t here)! Hope you’re getting on well x

Post # 450
2787 posts
Sugar bee

PeachBee:  I’m glad the mental break from TTC was helpful and wishing you all the best with the IVF cycle.

GrannyPantiesRock: Have you considered switching REs? The first RE I saw told me I needed to do IVF even though all my tests were normal (I hadn’t been diagnosed with DOR yet). The second RE diagnosed me with DOR and told me I needed to do IVF ASAP since I had a “very small window of opportunity for success” and quoted me at 48k for the treatment plan. I felt these 2 REs were very adamant about jumping to IVF even though I had just been trying for 1 year.  My 3rd and current RE said that based on my age and test results she wouldn’t recommend me to do IVF yet and now after my miscarriage and testing the products of conception (genetically normal) she no longer thinks IVF is a solution for me. She recommends low tech intervention (medicated cycles) and acupuncture (she even said western medicine doesn’t always have the answers). I think there are REs that are more concerned about their patients’ success than making money, but it takes time to find a good doctor. Wishing you all the best and again I’m so sorry for your loss.

saraja87:  I’m so glad both embryos made it!! That’s amazing news!! I’m so happy for you. I have everything crossed for you to get perfect/healthy embryos! When will you get the results of PGS/PGD?

CityBearBride:  I’m sorry about the BFN, I’m hoping is still too early. Fingers super crossed

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC Part Fourteen’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors