(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC Part Fourteen

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 556
2086 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
Frohike:  Stupid Mother Nature, always screwing up our plans.  I agree with PP’s, CD2 should be just fine.  Which is today (!) so good luck!

View original reply
MrsdeeB:  Welcome!  I’m sorry you’ve found yourself here but you’re in the right place for support.  There a lot of women here who are dealing with MFI (myself included) so you are not alone.  Hopefully your stay here is short!

Post # 557
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
MrsdeeB:  Welcome! Hope your stay is short and sweet

Post # 558
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

My appointment was a complete waste of time. Waited over an hour and a half for a 3 minute appointment, to tell them I don’t have stomach or respiratory issues and am a non-smoker. Frustrating! Anyway little disappointed we have a 6-8 week recovery time before we can do an FET. Will be away for 2 weeks in February, so likely not until March πŸ™ 

Post # 559
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
MrsdeeB:  I’m sorry you’re here – but welcome. x

Post # 560
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
lonsk:  Oh that is so frustrating! Why the long wait? πŸ™

Post # 561
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  Hysteroscopy will be Dec 18 then they want me to wait 6-8 weeks to heal before doing an FET. The 6 week mark puts me at Jan 29. We will be in the Dominican Republic Jan 30-Feb 13 so I guess we will do the FET once we are back (figure AF will arrive Feb 13, so I will call in that day to get my schedule)

ETA: Oops, maybe you were referencing the long wait at the clinic today? apparently the doctor was instilling HSG pain on a few ladies and lost track of time

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  .
Post # 563
2787 posts
Sugar bee

MrsdeeB: I’m sorry you found yourself here but I hope your stay is short, welcome!

lonsk:  I’m so sorry that your appointment was a waste of your time, they should have done that over the phone instead of making you go for 3 minutes, such an annoyance. I’m so sorry that you won’t be able to start your FET until March, but I’m so jealous of your trip to the Dominican Republic, DH and I love the DR, if not pregnant next year, we’re planning to go next summer.

Post # 564
2787 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
saraja87:  I’m so glad you have 2 healthy embryos, that’s great news! Are you planning to transfer both?

Post # 567
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
saraja87:  Oh my gosh!!!! I am so excited for you, TWO healthy embryos!!! eek! must be such a strange feeling to know the gender already.  I can’t remember, will you transfer both? Hope you start 2015 off with a graduation.

With the removal of the polyp they want to ensure the tissue is healed to accept an embryo

View original reply
Turtle83:  We are looking forward to vacation for sure. When we were planning the FET for October, I was hoping for a beach BFP announcment as I’d be nearing the 2nd trimester, but will settle for relaxation prior totransfer.

Post # 568
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
saraja87:  Oops, I’m a dumb ass. I just noticed your response about transfering one.

Post # 569
442 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Turtle83:  thanks lady πŸ™‚ dr google says the same, and my doc said go for CD2. I found a few articles that said there was no statistical difference between FSH at CD2 and 3, but there was a small but statistically significant difference between CD 3 and 4, but all 3 days were a fair representation. The same family of studies said that it didnt matter when they check BAF count in the cycle, so I’m sticking with that Since mine was checked a week ago.

Oh em gee. Am big obsessive google nerd. Sorry!

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  hahahahah! Sorry, had to chime in. I laughed loud enough to scare the dogs when I saw your “it’s poo!” You’re so right. Poo.

View original reply
lovekiss:  makes perfect sense-it just totally figures I couldn’t get bang on day 3 because of turkey day. Sigh. But day 2 should be A ok

View original reply
MrsdeeB:  welcome, and I hope your stay is brief πŸ™‚ 

i have to roll into another post to reply to what’s shakin on the next page, but I did in fact go drop off bloods for testing (FSH, estridol, prolactin), so my job here is done until hubby has his magical moment with a cup at the RE on Monday and then we have a follow up to see where we are. 

Snce it is the day before thanksgiving and in the midst of trying to crank out mad amounts of work product before the holiday hit so I could enjoy it with clear conscience, bleeding on command at the lab, and being elbow deep in prepping a massive meal for tomorrow, I’ve been thinkin. Thanksgiving is yes, a celebration of some stuff that doesn’t really jive, but the idea of a day of thanks is good.

since I’m not likely to bring these i things up over dinner conversation, I thought I’d share what I’m thankful for in this area, since I spend so much time stomping my feet and internally complaining that its not fair:

im thankful that I didn’t die of ruptured ectopics like I likely would have 50 years ago.

im thankful that science has a potential shot around this, and while expensive enough to make me suck all the air out of the room and while it will be a sacrifice, it is financially doable for us. 20 years ago, I’m sure it was so cost prohibitive it never would have been an idea. 2 years ago my business wasnt yet over the hump to do this.

im thankful that while I sometimes want to poke my hubs in the eye, he took all of this in stride and is so far managing my tide of crazy well.

im thankful for my one chicken friend IRL that I can have chicken meetings with, and I’m thankful for y’all, whether you are lab chickens too or having different issues. No one else understands. Really.

Anyone else thankful for something they are not planning on sharing over sweet potatoes tomorrow?

Post # 570
442 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsBananas:  thanks! It was only 1 vial today instead of 8…woot woot! And your hysto went well! That’s awesome!

View original reply
lonsk:  what was the appointment supposed to be for?

View original reply
saraja87:  hooray! How fabulous!!

And that is so awesome about PGS testing…I debate whether or not to do it but it is amazing what they can tell you About the embies. 2 healthy wee babesicles! 

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC Part Fourteen’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors