Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

PeachBee:  Congrats!!!!

Post # 603
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

PeachBee: Congratulations!

Darling Husband and I have just passed the one year mark for TTC, so I’ll most likely be roll calling on here in the next few days… AF due at the weekend, although I have an odd feeling she may be here sooner πŸ™

Post # 604
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

AlmostHisWife:  I missed your roll call, I’m sorry that you’re here but I hope your stay is short. My FSH was borderline normal (9.2 & 9.8, different labs). Did they test your AMH? Let us know how your follow-up appointment goes.

lovekiss:  I’m glad your insurance covers all diagnostic testing and will cover the TESE, it helps to save some money. If I were in your situation I would consider options 2 or 3 to maximize your chances of conception. When Darling Husband and I were considering IVF, we wanted to do shared risk program, but we most likely wouldn’t have qualified due to my low AMH.

whybee: I have my fingers super crossed that you won’t need to roll call πŸ™‚

Post # 605
3829 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

whybee:  i’m gonna join too! But waiting for a new thread…. i cant catch up with 40 pages!

Post # 606
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Turtle83: Thank you, that’s really sweet – I did an FRER this morning (10dpo), BFN. I’m not a huge POASer but we had an appointment at our fertility clinic this morning that I didn’t want to put us through if it wasn’t needed! But I know – not out til you’re out…

Swizzle: I dunno when these guys renew! But yay πŸ™‚ It’ll be nice to have a fellow newbie on here. Although I wish neither of us (none of us!) were here. Argh, I hope that doesn’t come out all wrong :/

Post # 607
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

We’re at over 600 posts, who wants to start a new thread?

Post # 609
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Turtle83:  Hi Turtle.  Thanks.  I am not sure if they tested my AMH.  I assume so, since they have taken 11 vials of blood from me.  The only results they gave me so far is my FSH of 10.4 and E2 of 48.  Oh and when they did the day 2 ultrasound, they said there were about 6 follicals.  I don’t know if that’s good or bad.  As soon as H does his part, I will have my follow up appointment. Unfortuantley though, the clinic has very select hours for H to do his SA and blood work and he’s working on a huge project at work and traveling. So he hasn’t been able to get in there. Sigh.  I’m hoping we can get him in before Christmas.

saraja87: Hi Sara. Thanks.  I definitely agree about being your own advocate. I’m pretty annoyed at my doctor for making me wait so long, when I asked him multiple times to just do blood work. If he would’ve just done the blood work when I asked, we could have been already moving forward with this.  Oh well.  No point in dwelling on it I guess. 

Post # 610
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

PeachBee:  Wow!!! That is so exciting. Many congratulations to you!!!! I’ve everything crossed xxx

Post # 611
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

PeachBee:  Congratulations! I hope everything works out perfectly.

Post # 612
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

lovekiss:   Thanks! He is  suprisingly amazing about it. The first thing he said was that if we needed to we could use donor if it comes to that. 

Novella:   PeachBee:   Thanks for the welcome. I hope i can be of some support too.

Post # 613
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

MrsBananas:  Mrs. Jaguar:  saraja87:   Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have been off the bee for a bit celebrating my 30th birthday. So much to catch up on.

Post # 614
Bee
6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

I’ll start a new thread. Keep an eye out for #15!

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC Part Fourteen’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors