(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC Part Sixteen

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 541
3564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

lovekiss:  If it makes you feel any better, we’ve lived in our house for almost 2 years, and still have boxes we haven’t unpacked.  Mostly it’s my sewing/craft supplies and leftover stuff from our wedding…but it’s currently sitting in the room that would become a nursery, and I just can’t bring myself to go in there and clear it all out.  :/

Post # 542
4064 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

MissCountryGirl727:  We’re going to the other RE on April 1. And I can’t take chasteberry because it (here’s a shocker!) makes me spot.  Your HR girl sounds like the freaking worst. jussayin.

lovekiss:  Don’t worry, I don’t take it as you saying it’s my fault, lol…that’s the thing, I’m not even charting or anything this cycle. The only reason I know it’s CD10 is I was like “this seems super early for o spotting!” so I checked. I do have a lot of stress at work this month because it’s a big month for the project i’m working on, but i was stressed end of last cycle too with no spotting. 

But nothing different, no supplements. I haven’t been as good about my COQ10, but that’s it. We’re going to see a second RE next week for our second opinion so maybe they can tell us why. Although my money is on no.

I’m just scared, because I’m assuming this is likely an issue with my uterine lining and if it is, then I have a hard time belieing there’s any point in IUI or IVF…I mean if my lining can’t even form properly there’s just no way I could ever hope to have a healthy pregnanyc.

Post # 543
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

saraja87:  I’m sorry about the bad reaction to Lupron, and I’m glad you got extensive testing to rule out any possible medical conditions, I imagine it must have been very stressful. Glad to have you back and wishing you all the best for your transfer. FX for a BFP!

BalticBee:  6 is amazing for DOR! Wishing you all the best on your transfer. FX for a BFP!

Nic01:  I’m sorry you’re not feeling excited, I totally get it. If/when I get my BFP I’m not sure I would join the mamas board, my TTC experience so far has been depressing and after multiple losses I don’t think I could relate to the happiness/excitment they all have. Have you considered going to another board/community? Maybe find a pregnancy after infertility/IVF board? Today you’re pregnant, enjoy it! ((hugs))

Novella:  yay for trigger shot!! Fingers crossed for a sticky BFP

saratiara2:  I’m sorry you’re feeling frustrated and I hope your appointment with your new RE will give you some answers regarding the spotting or at least he/she will order more testing to find a cause.

nyckitten:  Fingers super crossed for a successful transfer!

MissCountryGirl727:  FX for great BD timing! I’m sorry about the issues with your insurance and the lack of information from HR, yeah I would be frustrated as well if my insurance was about to expire and I didn’t know what the new insurance will be. I hope you an update soon.

lovekiss: I hope your Darling Husband will soon be holding your baby!

AFM I’m 5DPO, 7 days past trigger shot and there’s still leftover hcg in my body, I’m planning on keep testing out the trigger. I want to POAS early this month so that I’ll know earlier if it worked or not so that it won’t ruin my birthday (April 1st).

Post # 545
4064 posts
Honey bee

Turtle83:  FX for you this month, friend!

Mrs. Jaguar:  I’m sorry you’re going, but I get it. I’ve had to take Bee breaks throughout our time too….know we’re here whenever you decide you’re ready.

Post # 546
7310 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

MissCountryGirl727:  Is it bad that I have no idea what is even in those boxes? haha They are in the basement, therefore they are Mr. LK’s problem. 🙂

saratiara2:  Is it still going on, or has it stopped? Sometimes our bodies do weird things. Hopefully this is just weird rather than an actual issue.

Turtle83:  FX for some wonderful pre-birthday news. Any fun birthday plans?

Mrs. Jaguar: We’re here whenever you are ready for us. Just keep breathing. You will get through this. 

Post # 547
3564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Mrs. Jaguar:  I’ve left and came back to the Bee so many times, sometimes we all need a mental break from it all…we’re here when you’re ready, and if you decide to not come back, I wish you the best!  

Post # 548
2787 posts
Sugar bee

Mrs. Jaguar:  Sending you tons of healing thoughts and hugs. We will be here when you’re ready.

saratiara2:  thank you!

lovekiss:  I got the news of my low AMH last year on my birthday, the nurse (OB practice) called me and informed me that I would most likely need donor eggs to conceive and my OB would no longer order any more testing, she wanted me to see an RE asap, I didn’t even know what donor eggs implied, so naive! I googled DOR, low AMH, donor eggs and cried all morning. Darling Husband had to almost dragged me from the bed and took me to the zoo since he knows I love animals, I still cried at the zoo. It was the worst birthday ever and probably one of the worst days of my life, so this year I’m planning on going to the zoo again and being happy and enjoying the day. Maybe it’s some kind of superstition, but I want to go back to the same place and have a great time!

Post # 549
4064 posts
Honey bee

lovekiss:  Nope, it was just yesterday morning for a bit, and that was it. We’re going to see our current RE next Tuesday, and the new one Wednesday. I’m going to ask our current RE to get us started on the additional testing we’d need for IUI. They have a whole process where you need to do the extra blood and SA tests, and then an orientation bc of the injections before they’ll schedule you, and it can take 6-8 weeks to be able to start, depending on where everything falls with your cycle, so I’d like to get going. I’m basically going to get the order for the tests at one place Tuesday, then see what the other place says Wednesday and decide if I’m going to actually do them or not, lol.

Turtle83:  OK, well i think we can all agree that this year’s birthday HAS to be better! Any big plans?

Post # 550
2787 posts
Sugar bee

saratiara2:  the zoo, good food and if not pregnant good wine 🙂

Post # 551
4064 posts
Honey bee

Turtle83:  All of that sounds awesome!

Post # 552
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Well ladies, one blastocyst transferred today. All went smoothly with the transfer.  I did acupuncture before and after so am feeling pretty good right now. Please send positive vibes my way. Hoping this is gonna be lucky transfer #8. 

Post # 553
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

Thank you for all the support ladies, sorry for no personals right now but wishing you all the very best. Trying to regroup and decide what’s next for us. :  

Post # 554
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

nyckitten:  Congrats on being PUPO, FX for you

Post # 555
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Turtle83:  Good luck!

Mrs. Jaguar:  Thinking of you xox I definitely understand the need for a break.

Turtle83:  love that you are going back to the zoo this year

saratiara2:  Definitely think it’s a good idea to play both REs at the moment. Anything to get what is such a stupid long process going.

nyckitten:  congrats on being PUPO! Good luck xox 

AFM best timing yet on a medicated cycle! O-3,2,1& O. Can’t be upset that we weren’t able to give it our best shot like in the past.

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC Part Sixteen’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors