(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC Part Sixteen

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 556
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
lonsk:  I am so sorry hun. Here when you need us, but take whatever time you need to process and work on your plans xx

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  Same to you! You’ll be missed on here for however long you decide to take out, but  completely understand why you’re stepping back. I haven’t been going as long as you, but I still feel much more sad for myself than I do happy for others πŸ™ Just make sure you enjoy that gorgeous girl of yours xx

View original reply
Rachel631: Lol. I was soooo not a cat person until this one wandered into my life. Kitty update to follow!

Post # 557
987 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Nic01:  Welcome home!! I gather you’ve had an UH-MAZING time in Bali, you luck girl. I’ll get back to your PM soon πŸ™‚ I can imagine how hard it is to relax, though – if my time comes, I don’t think I ever will! Don’t feel bad about your massages. There are people who’ve done waaaay worse and still ended up with healthy bouncing babies. But let’s not talk about them…! You’ll be at twelve weeks before you know it. This is definitely your sticky bean πŸ™‚

View original reply
Novella:  Yay for trigger and awesome timing!

View original reply
saratiara2:  Argh, I feel your pain. Did the spotting stop? Sorry, I may just be behind a couple of pages while I’m working on my replies. Stupid bodies πŸ™

View original reply
lovekiss: Ok, so, the bad news – no Rocky. No kitten. But for a very happy reason, which is that (after 32 days missing!!) our lovely little cat came back! We were just watching TV on Saturday night (DH’s birthday, and that was how he wanted to spend it, lol – don’t judge us!), and in she comes through the cat flap. Unbelievable! Seems completely unscathed, I took her to the vet this morning and she got the all-clear. And just her normal self, except maybe slightly clingier (but she was already like my shadow!) and more indoorsy. DH was deliriously happy, bless him. But – we sought advice from the cat charity we were getting our kitten from, and they said it would be best to let our cat settle back in before introducing anyone new. So, we will re-visit the idea after the summer – although I’m hoping that by then I’ll have a growing baby to distract me…

View original reply
nyckitten:  Congrats on being PUPO! FX for a strong, healthy, sticky babe πŸ™‚

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Hope you get some good timing in this week! Sounds like your insurance stuff is a bit of a pain. I’m never sure whether I like your system or ours (in the UK) better…I guess the grass always seems greener elsewhere!

Post # 558
987 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Turtle83:  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM – temp shot up this morning so it looks like I may have FINALLY O’d this cycle (CD31 today!). But time will tell… If I did, we had good timing over the weekend, which is lucky since DH has been working away Mon-Fri all month.

In other news, I also got a letter through from our NHS trust today about fertility treatment – only four months after our GP referred us (I was expecting at least six, so this is good!). I need to book in for some tests (Day 3, and chlamydia(!), which I’ve already done, but whatever) and then sit tight and wait for them to issue an appointment. Not getting too excited yet about the prospect of free treatment though – goodness knows how long it’ll be until we actually get through the door. But I’m feeling a bit more encouraged (albeit cautiously!) about our national healthcare…!

Post # 559
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
whybee:  So glad your kitty returned from her little vacation!

Post # 560
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
nyckitten:  good luck!!

View original reply
Novella:  wo hoo for amazing timing – fx!

Post # 561
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
whybee:  amazing!!! Kitty is back!! That’s awesome!!

Ladies, thank you for all the kind words. My spirits have lifted slightly knowing that once we get to 7 weeks for risk of losing the little bean reduces to 5%. All i need is to stay sane until next Tuesday where hopefully we can hear the heartbeat x

Post # 562
3562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
whybee:  Hooray for kitty returning home!  I know you guys must be so happy! And congrats on finally Oing! lol  As for the insurance issue, yes, it is a pain.  The issue isn’t with insurance itself, it’s mostly with HR not being on top things.  

Post # 563
4286 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
whybee:  Awww kitty gave your hubs a bday gift!!

Spotting is totally gone, and we bd’ed which I was worried would re-activate it, lol, but it didn’t. I know spotting isn’t a huge deal, but I’ve had it all month pretty much for a year now, and surgery was supposed to help so it’s just like FFS! when it comes back.

View original reply
Nic01:  I’m really really happy to hear you’re feeling better! FX for a great appointment next wek, and don’t forget to update us!

Guys, enlighten me. What’s PUPO?

Post # 564
4286 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
nyckitten:  And I am sending you all my good luck baby dust vibes πŸ™‚

Post # 565
987 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  sounds like our HR department, lol!

View original reply
saratiara2:  Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise

Post # 566
2787 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Novella:  yay for great timing! Fingers super crossed for a BFP! When are you planning to test?

View original reply
whybee:  I’m so glad your cat came back home. That’s the perfect birthday gift!!

View original reply
Nic01:  I’m glad you’re feeling better, let us know how the appointment goes next week.

View original reply
saratiara2:  yay for no more spotting!

Post # 567
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

So I’ve decided to be a bit of a sneaky pants and bypass another extended wait with my RE. My WTF appointment is April 14, I’m sure I’ll be told to do another AFC and SIS as they are due every 6 months. I’m not waiting to be told then waiting for another cycle. So I’m doing my AFC tomorrow and my SIS April 4, hope I don’t get into trouble  But I feel I need to take matters into my own hands, my clinic hasn’t done much for me. I also requested to be on a cancelation list incase I can get an earlier WTF appointment

Post # 568
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

Okay so sneaky me is dumb me! I think I jumped the gun! I don’t think I can have an AFC done tomorrow considering I just had a failed FET and was suppressed – can I? I left a message on the nurses line so, we will see. Ugh…

Post # 569
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Thanks for all the baby dust, ladies!

View original reply
Novella:  Glad you had good timing this cycle!  FX!

View original reply
lonsk:  Hmm…I’m not sure how long it would take after your FET to be able to do an antral follicle count. For me things seem to go back to normal pretty quickly, but I guess it might depend on what meds you were on. 

View original reply
Nic01:  FX for your U/S next week!

View original reply
whybee:  That is so great about your cat!  Amazing!!  I wonder what sort of kitty adventures she got herself into! 

Nothing here…just waiting.  I feel like it might be a long TWW because I know that even if I get a BFP it’s still just more waiting after that to make sure it sticks. 

Post # 570
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
Nic01:  Jealous of your Bali getaway! Glad you had a fun and relaxing time. I can totally understand how you feel about being nervous to get too excited. I’m sure that’s how I’ll feel when the BFP finally happens. Losing a little one is always devastating, but  having it happen after already going through hell to get the BFP is so much worse. I know you’re scared, but try to find the joy and excitement in the fact that you are pregnant now!

View original reply
Mrs. Jaguar:  Thank you! Hang in there and take some you time to refocus and recharge for whatever steps you will take next. I’ve taken breaks many times from the Bee too.

View original reply
Novella:  Thank you! Awesome timing!

View original reply
nyckitten:  Thank you! Congrats on the transfer! Hoping we both get some beautiful news soon. πŸ™‚

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Yay for good timing!

View original reply
lovekiss:  Thank you! Love seeing that you’re not bitter about little ones! For the last year I feel like I avoid them like a plague. There was an adorable newborn at a friend’s house the other day and a fried tried to give her to me to hold, but I declined… 

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC Part Sixteen’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors