(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC Part Sixteen

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 586
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

saratiara2:  I did 5 IUIs when we were still in the unexplained category. It was on the 5th that I found out my FSH was high and I had DOR, picked up the OVF papers on the way out the door just in case. IUI is only a few hundred dollars here. I naively thought IVF was our golden ticket so my only suggestion is prepare yourself that it could go either way. Hopefully you find success with whatever decision you make.

thesaurus_rex:  My only advice is to drink sports drinks following your retrieval. I did not have OHSS but nyckitten did. Good luck with the ER!

Turtle83:  The nurse didn’t get back to me in time. I didn’t hear from her until 9:30 this morning. I struggled with making a decision about going – I would have had to be there by 7:00am for first come first served basis (which usually results in a 2-3 hour ordeal EVERY time) seeing as I got home from work at 1am and have a bad cold, I just had a feeling I’d be told I had to wait a cycle and it would be a waste of time so I didn’t go. Then find out I could have but by then was to late. 

Can’t wait for the trigger to get out, I have good feelings for you!

Post # 587
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

nyckitten:  oops we were responding at the same time. Glad you were here to chime in on OHSS

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  .
Post # 588
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Just a short update ladies. I’ve been quiet since my meeting with the RE because we’ve been waiting for AF to show up. I have had my longest cycle yet with no BFP- 40 days. But finally AF showed up yesterday and this morning I’ve got all the associated pains. Which means today is my first day of Clomid. Finally making progress. Yay (and ouch on the pains today). I am always thinking about the rest of you in this group and feel like you are the strongest ladies I know. Hoping the best for all of us.

Post # 589
2787 posts
Sugar bee

lonsk:  So you’re going to have to wait until next cycle then? Thanks for the good wishes.

Post # 590
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi bees, I know I’ve been MIA for quite a few weeks but I need to share my news with someone. I really hope this doesn’t come across as a “drive-by” but I recently got a bfp!! Im actually on holidays in Waikiki right now and got a faint line at 13dpo and today’s line at 15 dpo is nice and dark. (Which is eerily similar to last year when I got a bfp after my last Hawaiian holiday, must be something about this place that my uterus likes lol). Anyways I’ve been down this road before, so for now, I’m not getting my hopes up too high but am praying that this little bean stays put. We’re still keeping our early April apt with the FS and hubs still has another SA I’m making him do but I’m praying that this is our rainbow. 

I’m still following along and hoping for the best for each of you. Xoxo

Post # 592
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

Turtle83:  Yes, I will have to wait until next cycle to do the AFC but will still do the SIS April 4 (this cycle). I’m terrified of getting the AFC numbers…

MrsBananas:  Congratulations!

Post # 594
4060 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

MrsBananas:  Yaye!!! Congrats and sticky baby dust!

Post # 595
3564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

MrsBananas:  Congratulations!! 

Turtle83:  FX for your lines to get darker! 

debinoxford:  Yay for progress! 

AFM:  My educated guess is that O day was yesterday.  I don’t chart anymore, so this is me judging by CM, and knowing what CD I usually O on.  This is the first cycle this year that we’ve had good timing, but I’m trying to not get my hopes up.  

I think I’ll FINALLY find out about my new insurance plan today (they’ve been calling people in one at a time to discuss it), which is great because now I will be able to actually put some fertility testing plans in place. Hopefully this new policy will help cover some of that.   

Post # 596
2787 posts
Sugar bee

lonsk:  FX for a great AFC number! I was also scared to get my AFC this cycle. Good luck with your SIS next week!

MrsBananas:  Congrats!! I’m hoping this is your rainbow baby 🙂

MissCountryGirl727:  yay for great BD timing!! I’m glad you finally have the info on your new insurance plan, can you start scheduling appointments now?

AFM 11dp trigger and I’m still getting the same faint lines, they’re not lighters nor darker, same line for the last 3 days. I think the trigger is lingering for too long, it’s frustrating! I’m hoping I’ll know in the next couple of days if this cycle worked or not.

Post # 597
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

MrsBananas:  Congrats!!  FX for a sticky rainbow baby.

Post # 598
464 posts
Helper bee

Turtle83:  What are you testing on?

Post # 599
2787 posts
Sugar bee

alove2:  Dollar store tests, since I’m testing out the trigger I like to use the same brand of tests.

Post # 600
4060 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Turtle83:  Gonna go ahead and say I think this is something. Are you still using the dollar store test like in the other pics? Maybe try a FRER today and tomorrow? I think they show progression way better.

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC Part Sixteen’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors