(Closed) 1 Year+ TTC Part Sixteen

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 631
4060 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Turtle83:  I’m looking forward to hearing about your betas!

nyckitten:  What’s the update this morning? πŸ™‚

Post # 632
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

alove2:  saratiara2:  lovemygsp:  lonsk:  Rabia:  Nic01:  MissCountryGirl727:  Ladies, thank you so much for the messages! I’m trying to remain hopeful, but I’ve been in this situation many times so I’m keeping low expectations. If my beta doubles tomorrow I’ll try to relax! πŸ™‚

Post # 633
464 posts
Helper bee

nyckitten:  Hi! How are you doing this morning? Any update on the squinter?

Post # 634
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Turtle83:  Yay!!  That’s a great first beta!!!  My FX for you.  I know it’s not “breathe easy” time yet, but I’m still happy you’re in the running. πŸ™‚ 

AFM, thank you ladies for checking in on me (makes me feel special!).  Unfortunately, the line this morning at 6dp5dt was no darker and maybe even a bit lighter than yesterday’s (I ended up testing in the evening yesterday too).  I think the lines have just been evap lines in this batch of Wondfos.  Still holding out a small amount of unrealistic hope that maybe this blast is just a late bloomer and perhaps I’ll have a positive test tomorrow, but definitely not looking good.  My official HCG is Thurs.  SIGH.  On the plus side this means that Darling Husband and I can finish painting our new house worry-free, and I guess I’ll be able to booze it up on our upcoming trip to Aruba (also, I had been stressing a bit about air travel in early pregnancy since I have 4 round-trip plane flights to various places for work and pleasure over the next 3 mo!).  But…I’d rather be pregnant.    

Post # 635
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

nyckitten:  please don’t lose hope. The picture on the left was March 25 and the test on the right was from March 30 below them both is my miracle baby. I have everything crossed for you and I really hope this is it for you. 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  .
Post # 636
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

lonsk:  Thank you! Good to know I’m not the only one talking to my belly before even being pregnant. πŸ™‚

saratiara2:  Thank you!

alove2:  Thank you!

nyckitten:  Thank you! Makes me feel better knowing that AH is routine in your clinic. I don’t know why, but I was just really concerned about it. I’m sorry you don’t have better news yet, but everywhere I’ve seen that still seems fairly early. Also, how good are your wondfo’s? The batch I have barely registered any hcg even after my trigger shot, so I’m thinking it is not very reliable. Could be the same for you.

Turtle83:  Congratulations! What wonderful news! Here’s to good increasing beta numbers!

AFM, I’m 7dp3dt today, well it’s past midnight, so I guess now it’s 8dp3dt. I’m on the progesterone shots and they have been messing with my sanity. First of all, I’ve been having some insanely vivid dreams the last three days (after one of which I woke up to realize that I was crying in my sleep!). Secondly, they have made my breasts incredibly sore. Before IVF, I would’ve been excited thinking that it’s a pregnancy symptom, but now I know that it’s the progesterone messing with me… Also, started having cramps 6dp3dt that pretty much feel like AF is coming… Oh and on top of that, I had some ewcm today and freaked out a little, because in the past that has consistently meant that AF would show up in a day or two. I calmed myself down a bit after consulting Dr. Google, because I’ve seen some other girls with bfps experience ewcm during the 2ww thanks to all the hormones we’re on. Ahhh… The 2ww brings out the crazy…

Post # 637
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

MrsBananas:  Congratulations!

MissCountryGirl727:  Getting BD in with great timing always made me feel so good! Here’s to an easy 2ww for you and a positive result! Hopefully you won’t even need to go to your appointment. πŸ˜‰

Post # 638
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

BalticBee:  I have a good feeling you may be graduating soon! FX! 

Post # 639
1832 posts
Buzzing bee

Hey ladies I started a new thread, figured we were going to get shut down seeing as we exceeded 600 posts. Can we shut this one down?

Post # 640
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Turtle83:  I’m totally rooting for you πŸ™‚ And everytime I hear a BFP from this thread, I feel geninuely happy for that bee. It’s like if I ever don’t get it, I can feel happy knowing someone who has had her own struggles to make it through…so you go girl! πŸ™‚

All the best and sending a TON of sticky baby dust your way *hugs*

Post # 641
394 posts
Helper bee

lonsk:  please sent the link for the new thread…looking forward to cheering for all of you in the next one πŸ™‚

Post # 642
394 posts
Helper bee

BalticBee:  Have you thought about doing a POAS test? Since it’s your 11th day counting 8 after the transfer and 3 from the time it took to make the embryos…I think you should check, what do you think? :)<br /> I remember having very vivid dreams during the TWW too, it was really like I didnt get any sleep because i dreamt so much I thought I’m just awake in another life lol.

The topic ‘1 Year+ TTC Part Sixteen’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors