(Closed) 1+ Year TTC part TEN

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 167
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@nyckitten:  HAHA – I’ve been meaning to share this (had it saved to my phone but forgot to post), absolutely fitting! – I love your little “tradition,” it’s always nice to find ways to make this journey a little less painful  πŸ™‚

View original reply
@misshydra: I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

View original reply
@BOGB:  Hey you!!! Miss you bunches! Hope you and LO are doing well.

View original reply
@EverAfterBegins:  Oh sweetie, I am so, so sorry!! Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you are feeling. Just know we are here for you if/when you need us. *HUGS*

View original reply
@lonsk:  Wooohooo!!! Make that baby girl! πŸ˜‰ And gender selection!? Are you kidding me!!?? Ugh. Unbelievable.

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: I’m sorry, I’ve never even heard of it, and I will say I spend a lot of time researching TTC “potions” lol. I’ll look it up now.

View original reply
@proudcatlady: Oh sweetie, I’m sorry to see you here, but happy that you will have some amazing support! I’m sorry that you still haven’t found a doctor to take your LP defect seriously yet. I know you say you’re tired of all the supplements, I think we all are. With an LP defect, you should really try and stick with the B vitamins. Try a B50 complex, I’ve read it works best. Just b6 alone isn’t enough. Also, I came across a blog post a while back that had a list of things to try. She had tried IUI, IVF, basically everything, and then spent a year researching and finally put together the combination of things to bring her bfp, and another one a few years later. I read the comments and so many people attested that it worked! Of course I’ve learned with TTC that I take everything with a grain of salt, and know that it may not work for me, but I’m willing to try it. I just started with the lemon water, geritol, and the peppermint tea today. I’ll start the estroven in February. Anyway, here’s the list:

Geritol <-it’s a multivitamin. The geritol motto in the TTC world is “there’s a baby at the end of every bottle” πŸ˜‰

Hot lemon water 2xs a day <-serves as a detox

Peppermint tea 1x a day

Fertilitea <-this has vitex in it, so I would stop taking the extra vitex your taking now

Estroven 80mg <-works like clomid, take it at night days 3-7 then stop.

Also, I’ve been looking into seed cycling. Maybe try googling it as well and see what you think.

Hope this helps!! I’ll also go to your other thread and see if I can offer any thoughts, we’ve only done IUI’s at this point. Good luck and I hope your stay here is short and sweet!!

Post # 168
2961 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@proudcatlady:  Welcome to the group, hun. I’m truly sorry to see you hear, and I hope your stay is super short! 

Post # 169
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@lonsk:  Thanks for the pinterest add. I tried to invite you to my secret board as well  but I was doing it from my mobile and kept getting an error. So I apologize if you get a million notifications!  πŸ™‚  Hope you and DH had some good timing this weekend with you both being off!  

Post # 170
509 posts
Busy bee

@proudcatlady:  Sorry to you reached the 1 year milestone but you are in good hands here.  These ladies are fantastic!!  πŸ™‚  

Post # 171
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@proudcatlady:  Welcome! Good luck, hope your stay is short and sweet.

View original reply
@WillowB:  Hey lady! how are you? is the BFP starting to sink in yet?

Unfortunately, a few things came up this weekend and interfered with our timing. This cycle isn’t looking great.

Post # 172
509 posts
Busy bee

@lonsk:  it’s kind of sinking in but I’m  so severely anxious about every twinge or pinch or lack of  textbook symptom that I haven’t fully enjoyed it yet.  I have an ultrasound on the 27th, so hopefully that will show that all is well and I can relax a bit (although I told the RE that the word ‘relax’  doesn’t exist in my vocabulary).  πŸ˜‰ 

Sorry that your weekend didn’t go as planned!!  πŸ™ 

Post # 173
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@WillowB:  You are PREGANT!!! honey, ENJOY it!, relish in this little miracle.

Post # 174
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Yellow.Clover:  hahahaha lol! was cracking up at your shots pic! and thanks SO much for all your suggestions ! always great to know what others are doing/works out there! At the mo I’m tempted to jut give myself a little break.. for 2 reasons.. 1) the rest… i’m so exhausted of it all 2) I’d like my new doctor (whenver i pick one) to see me for who ‘i am’ so I can be treated accordingly. But I’m saving all the info you sent!

View original reply
@hardtoconcentrate:  thanks hun. and sorry to hear you’re still around πŸ™ it’s nice to hear from you though.

View original reply
@lonsk:  thanks sweetie. hope you don’t hang around for much longer either.

View original reply
@WillowB:  thanks hun πŸ™‚ i can imagine what it must be like… we spend so much time fighting for our BFP that it’s so hard to just enjoy it bc we know how fragile they are! i will keep thinking of you for a VERY sticky pregnancy!

Post # 176
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@lonsk: Booo, sorry things aren’t going to go as planned πŸ™ *hugs*

View original reply
@WillowB: I’ve got everything crossed for the 27th! I really hope you can at least try to relax, I know, I know, easier said than done right? *hugs*

View original reply
@proudcatlady: Hey, breaks are always good! I’m doing the same, but just slowly incorporating these things into my regimen πŸ™‚

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  Wooooohoooo!!! I’m so glad you decided to have it done! So much better to have the peace of mind, than to constantly wonder the entire cycle if there’s a chance something could be preventing everything. So happy for you hun. I’ve go everything crossed, as always.

AFM, I FINALLY started the wheat free diet yesterday; along with my hubby, mom and dad. Of course I would have to be the only one suffering from withdrawal symptoms, let me tell you, they are NO joke! Ugh. It shall pass!

Post # 178
580 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@pinkshoes:  So glad you that your appt with your RE went so well. Praying the upped dosage of Clomid does the trick!

View original reply
@nyckitten:  Ireland! Wow. That sounds so amazing. Chris and I were just looking at cruises to take this year, but Ireland, just wow!

View original reply
@misshydra:  So sorry for your loss, lady. Prayers going up for you and the families!

View original reply
@EverAfterBegins:  No amount of words will heal your heartbreak, but I know I will be praying for you!

View original reply
@lonsk:  sorry to hear about your friend’s desire to gender select. I don’t believe in picking and choosing either. Can’t remember if I had said anything about it, but my friend is expecting her 4th child. It’s been painful for me to see her and her kids, and to see her baby updates on fb.

View original reply
@proudcatlady:  Sorry to see you here, but welcome to the board! I hope your find a doctor soon to take your concerns seriously!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  great news about the HSG, I know it was worth it for the peace of mind. I have everything is crossed for you!

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Good luck going wheat free. I hope the withdrawal symptoms go away soon!

Post # 179
580 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Not much going on here, may have O’d yesterday with my temp rise today, but I tossed and turned all night, so I’m not sure how accurate my temp was this morning.

Not sure how many of you are on FB, but if anyone is interested in becoming fb friends, let me know and I can send my name (I think I’m the only one on FB with my name) or vice versa.

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC part TEN’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors