(Closed) 1+ Year TTC part TEN

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 535
1492 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@lindsayandchris09:  Haha we actually live just a bit north and Darling Husband works in greenville. πŸ™‚

@HopefulForLittleOne:  I replied on the graduates thread but essentially I said drs. Thought a similar scenario happened to me. Holding out hope that everything is ok. *hugs*

Post # 536
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@ethorn13:  Thank you!!  Your surgery is coming up at the end of this month, right?  I have high hopes for you after that!

Post # 538
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@hardtoconcentrate:  yes! The 27th! Excited, but nervous for the outcome, too…

Post # 539
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@hardtoconcentrate:  whoo hoo congrats πŸ™‚ Great news to be reading for a Monday!

@HopefulForLittleOne:  I have my fingers crossed so hard for good news!

Also who’s gonna start a new thread – I’m sure we’ll get told off soon for being over 500 πŸ™‚ 

Post # 542
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@lindsayandchris09: Yeah, V-day kinda sucked for us because our plans got cancelled due to the weather. But, we did make it out for dinner and a little shopping. Can’t go wrong with new shoes on V-day! πŸ˜‰ Hopefully you both had an amazing dinner πŸ™‚ Oh, and we got about 23-24″ here. Crazypants!

@wandering_gypsy: Hey hun, I’m sorry everything just seems to be piling up on you right now. When I was browsing Amazon for the fertilitea, I came across Motility boost and reading the comments, it sounds like something that may not hurt for you to look in to. I ordered Darling Husband the fertilaid for men. Link for Motility Boost here

@EverAfterBegins: I’m so sorry about the placental abruption. Hopefully the new doctor will help get things going, good luck at the appointment.

@nyckitten: Thinking of you. When do you get your biopsy results? FX!

@MrsMonty11: So sorry about AF, *big hugs* Hope everything comes back perfect with your blood work and DH’s SA. FX that femera round 2 brings you your bfp!

@BOGB: Ummm, BOY or GIRL!!!!??? I’ve been thinking about you ALL weekend!!!!! (Gosh, I hope that doesn’t sound creepy!) I didn’t have a computer (We’ve been staying at my parents since we can’t get home with all this snow) so I couldn’t email you. I’m dying!!!! I probably should just suck it up and check the PG threads….

@HopefulForLittleOne: Crossing everything that the bleeding was just some implantation bleeding. As for the beta numbers, try not to stress yourself out and think positive!! Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way! *hugs*

@hardtoconcentrate: Commented on your thread….EEEEEP!!!! STILL so excited for you hun!!

@ethorn13: FX everything goes well on the 27th!

@EverAfterBegins: Love that, thanks for posting πŸ™‚

Ladies, WE NEED A NEW THREAD!!! We’ve had lots of graduates this thread (Wooohooo!!!); I hate to see it close! Anyone want to start it? We need lots of luck and baby dust sprinkled ALL over it!

AFM, I’m 4 DPO!! Yessss! πŸ™‚ I’m not expecting much from this cycle, I’m just glad to know I won’t be on AF during our vacation. Also, I don’t know if I already posted this or not, but I decided to go ahead and order the fertilitea; along with the fertilaid for men for Darling Husband that I mentioned above. I read so many good reviews, so I’m hoping it’ll help make some differences in my cycle before we push forward with the fertility clinic again. I’m going to start Darling Husband off with the fertilaid right away, and I’ll start the tea the cycle after we get back from vacation. I also started drinking raspberry leaf tea this cycle after O, I’ll continue it for a full cycle next cycle.

Post # 543
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Yellow.Clover:  Thanks, hun! Still in shock here. πŸ˜‰

@lonsk:  Thank you!

@EverAfterBegins:  Yes, this exactly.  Beautiful quote and so true.

@ShellVee:  Thank you!

@ethorn13:  I’m very excited for your surgery.  I feel like good things are headed your way!

@MrsMonty11:  You’ve had a lap before, right?  What was the result?  I’m glad my experience gives you hope.  There absolutely is hope in your situation – I just know you’re going to get KU soon.  I hope it surprises you and happens much sooner than you expect it.  I would LOVE to see you graduate!

Post # 544
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Eeek I started the new thread! I tried to link the previous one but it didn’t show up right… I’m going to respond to everyone in the new thread.

Post # 546
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Yellow.Clover:  23 in? That is crazy! Glad that your vacay will be AF free….and its a boy! Totally not what I expected.

Post # 546
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Age (if you care to share): I’m 31 and a half.

TTC since: since ever I guess πŸ™ I got married in Feb 2012 and since then been TTCing like crazy!

Issues (if any): I have PCOS, Darling Husband has low sperm count and some issue with rapid progressive sperm too. Nowadays I’m on metformin and birth control to regulate my periods.

Chart?:  Nope<br />

Currently:  Just on meds for my PCOS

Supplements/how are you going about your BFP: I’ve already tried ovulation meds several cycles to help me ovulate so that we could concieve. That kind of stirred up my PCOS further as now my period is so irregular ( it was always regular before)> I also had an IUI that failed.

When I get my BFP, I’ll celebrate by: I honestly doubt that I would ever get that πŸ™ After so many BFN tests, it’s become even ridiculous to think that I would ever have a child of my own…

If it’s not this cycle, we’ll:  I know it’s not this cycle! or the next πŸ™

Since TTC after 12+ cycles (or with IF) issues, is a very different experience than a fertile couple trying in the first month, how do you stay connected to your SO?<br /><br />Honestly speaking, He’s my best friend, my rock but it’s not easy to talking about this with him because we both are struggling and we both want kids. It’s harder to discuss things with each other but we do talk about it sometimes, nowadays we are taking it slow and not really paying much attention to this issue.

Just for fun…What hobbies/activities do you do to give yourself a break from TTC or just for fun?

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”>Argh! This question just made me realize, I’m so boring LOL :D…I was working til last year but then I quit my job just to actively TTC, nowadays I’m a housewife. I love music, watching movies and I do write sometimes too…just for fun!</div>

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC part TEN’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors