(Closed) 1+ Year TTC part TEN

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 62
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@WillowB: YAY!!!

View original reply
@hardtoconcentrate:  Gosh Hun! What a tough situation w/ your surgery snafu… i would be furious… especially because there really is no way for them to ‘make it up to you’ for the lost time…. GRRR! Keep us updated!

View original reply
@ethorn13:  Welcome! Hope your stay is short!

Post # 64
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@hardtoconcentrate: Haha, yes! Kali is just the happiest thing whenever she has, ANYTHING, in her mouth! So sorry you weren’t able to ge the surgery scheduled for this Thursday! πŸ™  But, good news it is scheduled, and it will be here before you know it!

View original reply
@misshydra:  Ooop. I missed that πŸ˜‰

View original reply
@ethorn13: Adorable babies!!

Post # 66
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I love this picture of my furr babies. It looks like Aspen is laughing πŸ™‚ 

Post # 68
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@HopefulForLittleOne: Yes, same cycle. It is done close to ovulation because it’s “easier,” but, it’s also done prior to ovulation so it doesn’t “flush” out any possiblity of pregnancy. I would certainly take the advice of your doctor in your case. I’d hate for there to be any question of what if? But, there are many healthy pregnancies that occur the same cycle as the HSG. Where are you in your cycle now? Maybe he do it within the next few weeks before you get to your FET? 

Post # 69
2961 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@ethorn13:  Supposedly, it can work within a couple weeks.  I read stories online of people having follow-up HSGs after starting serapeptasse a couple weeks earlier and having unblocked tubes.  So, it may work before surgery!

View original reply
@WillowB:  Adorable picture!  How are you feeling??  Is it sinking in at all or are you still walking on eggshells?

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne:  Thank you!  I hope you get an answer from your doctor soon.  I know how frustrating it is to wait and wonder.

View original reply
@Yellow.Clover:  Thanks, love!  I just keep telling myself to turn it over and not stress about the timing, so that’s what I’m trying to do.  Two weeks is better than them saying they couldn’t get me in for two months!

Post # 70
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@hardtoconcentrate:  I’m still on egg shells. If beta doubles tomorrow, I’ll leave you wonderful ladies and move onto where I am supposed to go. Hopefully they are half as kind and wonderful and supportive as the ladies I’ve met on here are.  πŸ™‚ 

Post # 71
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@WillowB:  your pups are adorable!!!

Post # 72
2729 posts
Sugar bee

@WillowB: FX for tomorrow!! And your pups are adorable!!

And, I must say, I’m quite jealous of those who are actually able to get good pics of your pups! Mine are so active/hyper, I can’t seem to get them to set still unless they’re sleeping!

Post # 73
580 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Age (if you care to a share): 24, DH is 27

TTC since: January 2013/14th cycles. Unknown pregnancy that ended in MC in cycle 10.

Issues (if any): no known issues. DH said if not pregnant this month or the next, we will start testing

Chart? : http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/lindsayandchris09

Currently: CD7 of cycle 14

Supplements/how are you going about your BFP: prenatals and BD during FW

When I get my BFP, I’ll celebrate by: cry, shake, thank God, then pray for a healthy pregnan

If it’s not this cycle, we’ll: make an appointment to start testing.

Since TTC after 12+ cycles (or with IF) issues, is a very different experience than a fertile couple trying in the first month, how do you stay connected to your SO? I think about this often, especially since lately,  a lot of our BD sessions are strictly for baby making, and not as fun as they used to be. We are trying not to think of it as a chore and make sure we still BD outside the FW and are going to try and spice it up. But as for staying connected, we’re kind of boring buy we try to have date nights at least once a month.

Just for fun…What hobbies/activities do you do to give yourself a break from TTC  or just for fun? Haha I’m petty boring, but enjoy reading,  but don’t know the last time I read one. I love pinterest and making new revipes. Love cruises and we will hopefully go on one this year.

Post # 75
580 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Our “baby” Marcus. Will try and catch up later, on my phone and it took me an hour just to post my roll call lol

Post # 76
1087 posts
Bumble bee

@Yellow.Clover: That’s a good question about the repeat HSG, I’m going to ask my RE if he thinks I should have one. And I’m so sorry you’ve been through all of that this year. πŸ™ I really hope the snow clears and you are able to get home and get your car fixed ASAP!! *hugs* And awww I love all your fur babies!!

View original reply
@wandering_gypsy: Thanks hun! It really is important, and it’s also a good way to keep from obsessing about ttc sometimes! And OMG look at that face! Your pup is so cute!!

View original reply
@pinkshoes: Travel is a great way to take break from ttc I should have put that on my list! DH and I have a trip to Mexico planned in June and are thinking about taking a family ski trip late next year if I’m not PG by then. I’m so jealous of all your European trips! All those places are definitely on my bucket list to visit some day. And GL for your RE appointment. Keep us updated! ETA- love the expression on your dog’s face, so cute!

View original reply
@hardtoconcentrate: Oh my goodness I’m so sorry you had to go through all of that but glad to see your update that they are working so hard to hopefully fit you in for surgery, the timing sounds perfect! I really hope they can get it scheduled! I’m also glad your doctor seems to think that your other tube is just fine. I know you didn’t specifically ask me, but I had a lap when I had my ectopic back in March 2012 and as far as recovery, I agree with 
View original reply
@misshydra that the gas that they put into you is the worst part. I just took Gas-X, drank lots of water, and tried to get up and walk around even though it can be uncomfortable. GL hun!! ETA- I just saw your update. I’m sorry it wasn’t able to be scheduled for this week but Jan 23 is not far away at all. Yay!! Oh, and your fur baby adorable! I especially love the pic of him sticking his little face out of all the covers. Too cute!

View original reply
@Ms.Bookworm: Good luck hun I’m keeping everything crossed for you!! Also I love the pic of your dog, so sweet!

View original reply
@ethorn13: I’m so sorry you find yourself here, but it’s definitely the most supportive place on the Bee! FX your stay here is short and sweet! ETA- I just saw your question about Serrapeptase. I think 
View original reply
@hardtoconcentrate answered your question for the most part. We both just happened to start taking it recently after reading online and neither of us got it from our doc. It’s just a natural enzyme that’s supposed to get rid of scar tissue in the body among other health benefits. I take the 40,000 ui capsules 4/day (2 in the morning before I eat and two at night a couple hours after dinner). You should check it out! Also, I love your fur babies!! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@picturemeurs: Oh my goodness, your puppy is adorable! Don’t you just sometimes wish they could stay that little forever? I know I do! πŸ˜‰

View original reply
@smcopp89: Definitely agree! I hope that your RE can get you in ASAP! And omg your dog is so sweet looking. Love him!

View original reply
@WillowB: Oh hun I am so happy for you! FX that your repeat beta is awesome!! Omg love your fur babies- that picture is too funny!

View original reply
@misshydra: Loving your dog pictures, so cute!!

View original reply
@HopefulForLittleOne: DH and I tried with TI the cycle I had my HSG and my doctor never said anything about waiting. I know that you do get radiation from the HSG, but as far as I’ve ever read or heard it is not enough to cause complications. In fact, I’ve read a whole bunch of stories where women conceived the same cycle as their HSG because it had cleared things out so to speak. I totally understand where you’re coming from not wanting to waste any more time. I definitely think having the HSG done is a good thing though, and FX that everything is all clear! Also, love that pic of your pup opening presents. That is too cute!

View original reply
@lindsayandchris09: I love the pics of your cat- he looks so sweet!

The topic ‘1+ Year TTC part TEN’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors